Author Topic: Half-Pendant Locations  (Read 14669 times)

Offline PurpleParrot4Life

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
Re: Half-Pendant Locations
« Reply #150 on: September 07, 2012, 12:02:35 AM »
Even better, you got a different shot with the circled object on the ground in the "Cricket Cage" temple run. It does make sense for the half-pendant to be there because its highly possible the final temple guard was in the Room of the Golden Idols or Observatory. After all, all the temple runs on that production day had temple guards that were in the front of the temple rather than the back. Not to mention, the "Golden Ship" and "Map to the Lost Gold Mine" kids met their last temple guard in the Golden Idols. So it makes sense the last temple guard was in the Golden Idols.

And did John or Tia even try the Heart Room-Golden Idols door? I honestly wished this ended in triple capture rather than seeing those two suck it up even more.  :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yes, they tried the door from the Heart Room to Golden Idols, and, assuming they could properly manipulate hitting a button, the door was locked. This means that they were meant to go up the entire central shaft to the observatory, but Tia never tried that door leading up.

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 07, 2012, 12:05:14 AM »
OK, here's what I have for Saladin:

Once again, one or the other can't be the half pendant. I'm kid of leaning toward it being on the Throne's camera-left armrest, if just because what's on the sarcophagus in the Tomb doesn't seem to be the right size and shape.

With only your pictures for reference, I can say that I extremely doubt the half pendant is the circled object in the Tomb of Ancient Kings... it is significantly too small and would have been in the same room as the final temple guard (if we were to assume that the final guard was in a dead-end Heart Room that could be accessed from the Throne Room).

The third guard had to be either in there or in the Pirates' Cove, since we know that the other guard that Lea didn't encounter was in the Cave of Sighs, and she entered all of the other rooms.

I know I'm going against my motto by saying this, but the Pirates' Cove (and all of the rooms toward the back of the temple) statistically held significantly less amounts of guards than the rooms toward the entrance way of the temple, so my guess is that the final guard was in the Heart Room (although I admittedly have no way to prove it). Plus, there have not yet been any other half pendants potentially being located anywhere in that entire room.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 12:06:06 AM by PurpleParrot4Life »

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 07, 2012, 12:06:32 AM »
Another one I am trying to look for is "The Lucky Pig of Amelia Earhart". We know the last temple guard was in the Swamp, so I have been looking at the Dungeon and Ancient Kings. No luck so far.  :oops:

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 07, 2012, 12:17:00 AM »
I don't know if this is it or not (it could just be the light reflecting off of the tarp):

Though considering that the half pendant in the Henry VIII run was there and it was filmed the same day...

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 07, 2012, 02:40:04 PM »
I feel that it's time to update the half pendant location list (Locations in italics are potential locations):

SEASON 1

The Golden Cup of Belshazzar
Galileo's Cannonball
The Golden Cricket Cage of Khan: Floor of Heart Room
Elizabeth I's Golden Ship: Floor of Heart Room
The Star of Sultan Saladin
The Trojan Horseshoe: Golden Idols/Shrine actuator
The Lost Logbooks of Magellan: Floor of the Room of Harmonic Convergence
The Moccasins of Geronimo
Henry VIII's Great Seal: On the tarp in the Dungeon
The Lucky Pig of Amelia Earhart
The Treasure Map of Jean Lafitte: Floor of the Room of Harmonic Convergence
The Stolen Arm of Shiva: The base for the monkey in the Shrine
The Stone Marker of Leif Eriksson
The Mask of Shaka Zulu
The Silver Saddle Horn of Hannibal
Alexander and the Gordian Knot: The base for the monkey in the Shrine
King Tut's Cobra Staff: Treasure Room/Shrine actuator
The Codebook of Mata Hari: The base for the monkey in the Shrine
Pecos Bill's Lost Lariat: On Throne in Throne Room
The Snake Bracelet of Cleopatra: Actuator from the Fallen Columns to Treasure Room
The Treasure of Anne Bonny: Throne Room ladder

SEASON 2

The Secret Battle Plan of Nathan Hale: Pit/Observatory actuator
The Walking Stick of Harriet Tubman: Most likely in the Swamp
The Lost Love Letter of Captain John Smith: Inactive Storeroom/Shrine actuator
The Cracked Crown of the Spanish King: Swamp/Dark Forest actuator
The Applewood Amulet of Emiliano Zapata: Pit/Medusa's Lair actuator
The Missing Eye of David: Medusa's Lair (exact location within room not shown; most likely on inactive actuator)
The Enormous Iron Nose Ring of Babe: Troubled Bridge/Observatory actuator
The Very Tall Turban of Ahmed Baba: Rock Quarry/Laser Light Room actuator
The Sacred Ring of Sultan Suleiman: Troubled Bridge/Observatory actuator
The Plumed Headdress of Cosa Rara: Rock Quarry/Laser Light Room actuator
The Lost Lion Tail of Little John: Swamp/Dark Forest actuator
The Crown of Queen Nzinga: Swamp/Dark Forest actuator
The Two Cornered Hat of Napoleon: Rock Quarry/Laser Light Room actuator
The Golden Goblet of Attila the Hun: Pit/Medusa's Lair actuator
The Golden Pepperoni of Catherine de Medici: Pit/Laser Light Room actuator
The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus: Pit/Laser Light Room actuator
The Priceless Portrait of the Polynesian Girl: Pit/Observatory actuator

SEASON 3

The Bifocal Monocle of One Eyed Jack: Ankle of camera-right Headless King
The Much Heralded Helmet of Sir Gawain: Above the left column of markers in the Chamber
The Lion Headed Bracelet of Chandragupta: In or behind a pot in the Storeroom
The Lion Slashed Jacket of Sacajawea: Above the left column of markers in the Chamber
The Snow Cone of Mt. Kilimanjaro: Jester's Court/Dark Forest Door
The Bent Shaving Pan of Jedediah Smith: Jester's Court/Dark Forest Door
The Marble Armrest of Xerxes: Jester's Court/Dark Forest Door
The Golden Spider Web of Robert the Bruce: Above Pit/Storeroom door
The Ivory Hunting Horn of Roland: Left-hand wall of Chamber
The Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain: Behind a pot in the Storeroom
The Mummified Hand of the Egyptian King: Above left column of markers in the Chamber
The Lost Taj Mahal Turban of Aurangzeb: Above Pit/Chamber door
The Melted Head of Madame Tussaud: Behind a pot in the Storeroom
The Jeweled Scabbard of Sforza: Above Pit/Headless Kings door
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 06:27:34 PM by PurpleParrot4Life »

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 07, 2012, 04:46:27 PM »
Might've found the half pendant in "Galileo's Cannonball":

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 07, 2012, 05:08:24 PM »
I don't think we should list half-pendant locations for runs like "Jean Lafitte" yet since we don't know for sure if those are the half-pendants. But yeah, we are making good progress in this topic when it comes to finding half-pendants. Part of the process is narrowing down possible locations for them, especially for season one. If you can narrow it down, it makes them easier to zero in on them.

And for TSM's image for "Galileo's Cannonball", its hard to tell from that image if there is a half-pendant there. I have to watch the run myself to see if there is something on the Heart Room floor. But it does kind of make sense for it to be there, since the last temple guard was in the Shrine. I say either there or in the Room of the Golden Idols.

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 07, 2012, 05:12:31 PM »
I watched that run again and I think that's just the floor decoration.

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 10, 2012, 10:11:11 PM »
What do you guys think of this? After rewatching "The Silver Saddle Horn of Hannibal" closely, this is what I got:

In this image right here, there is a small object that is laying on the door leading to the Tomb of the Ancient Kings. It doesn't look like a piece of foam either because it was sitting there before Damian tries the door.

In this image, Damian is staring at something in the door. Its possible that he was staring at the actuator or something, but he is not actually looking at the top of the door.

Not really a good shot, but you can see the object move when Damian tries the door. It looks a little big for a random piece of debris or something from the bottom of the room.

This is the best shot I could get of the object on the door frame. It makes me think that the final temple guard was in the Tomb or the Well.

Looking at the temple diagram for this temple run, I now believe the last temple guard was either in the Tomb of the Ancient Kings or Well. I mean had Vicky not went up into the Heart Room, then this temple layout would've been way too simple if she continued on the bottom floor. I think the team was forced on the bottom floor and would've encountered at least one more guard in the Tomb of the Ancient Kings or Well.

Offline PAK Man

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 11, 2012, 10:28:35 PM »
I don't think that's the half-pendent. I just saw the episode on my VHS copy and I think it's just a piece of the "packing peanuts" (or whatever they are) from the Holes of Python. It's far too small to be the half-pendent.

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 18, 2012, 11:00:57 PM »
For the "Lucky Pig of Amelia Earhart," I feel like the half pendant would have been in the Heart Room or the Tomb of Ancient Kings.  Considering the guards were in the Room of the Three Gargoyles and the Swamp, the third guard must have been in the Heart Room (the only unentered rooms were the Cave of Sighs- I doubt that both entrances would have had guards- and the Room of Harmonic Convergence- the room with the object). In the event that Kristen went into the Heart Room from the Observatory, she would have been taken out there. That means that Scott would have run into the Swamp guard as the third guard.

The half pendant is not visible in the Observatory, Treasure Room, Shrine of the Silver Monkey, Pirate's Cove, Dungeon, or Tomb of Ancient Kings. Therefore, the most probable places in my mind would either be in the Heart Room, since that room was not entered or shown during the temple overview (but was still active during the run, as evidence of having the third guard), or inside the "Sarcophagus" in the Tomb of Ancient Kings. The only reason I mention the Tomb of Ancient Kings is because it would have been obscured from the camera's view, while still being in an unlikely place that the contestant "should" see. In addition, the other episodes from this layout and this production day were all thought to have the half pendant located somewhere on the ground, so why not put it on the ground in a container that cannot be seen by the television viewer?

Any thoughts?

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 18, 2012, 11:06:35 PM »
I don't know if this is it or not (it could just be the light reflecting off of the tarp):

Though considering that the half pendant in the Henry VIII run was there and it was filmed the same day...

If you continue watching the run until 0:27 left on the clock, you can see this, which looks to be more like the tarp than a half pendant (courtesy youtube.com video posted by ChargerTheWolf):

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 18, 2012, 11:51:15 PM »
I don't think that is the half-pendant in the Dungeon either for the "Amelia Earhart" run. Kristen remained in the room long enough to tell that there was no half-pendant there. I honestly have no clue where the half-pendant is in that run. I have seen it plenty of times and never spot it once. Is it in the Heart Room? We never get a shot of it, so its hard to tell if there was one there. But I agree, the last temple guard had to be in there.

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 17, 2013, 11:00:14 AM »
What do you guys think of this? After rewatching "The Silver Saddle Horn of Hannibal" closely, this is what I got:

In this image right here, there is a small object that is laying on the door leading to the Tomb of the Ancient Kings. It doesn't look like a piece of foam either because it was sitting there before Damian tries the door.

In this image, Damian is staring at something in the door. Its possible that he was staring at the actuator or something, but he is not actually looking at the top of the door.

Not really a good shot, but you can see the object move when Damian tries the door. It looks a little big for a random piece of debris or something from the bottom of the room.

This is the best shot I could get of the object on the door frame. It makes me think that the final temple guard was in the Tomb or the Well.

Looking at the temple diagram for this temple run, I now believe the last temple guard was either in the Tomb of the Ancient Kings or Well. I mean had Vicky not went up into the Heart Room, then this temple layout would've been way too simple if she continued on the bottom floor. I think the team was forced on the bottom floor and would've encountered at least one more guard in the Tomb of the Ancient Kings or Well.

Sorry for the massive bump on this topic, but I think this topic would be helpful in locating where the remaining temple guards were for the "Temple Guard Locations" thread.

I don't think that was the half pendant in the "Saddle Horn" run because in the final few seconds, Damon tried both doors to the Tomb of Ancient Kings, and only the one at the back of the room made the sound effect to show the door opened. I doubt the half pendant would have been perched on the locked door.

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 21, 2013, 02:12:48 PM »
PP4L, what are your thoughts on this?

Thanks to T90sAAT airing Henry VIII's Great Seal again, we might have a lead as to the location of the half-pendant in the run:

Do you think that's the half pendant?

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court