Author Topic: Nicklegends  (Read 1845 times)

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Nicklegends
« on: July 18, 2006, 10:36:47 AM »
Hey nicklegends, When r u gonna start that petition?!

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Nicklegends
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2006, 11:23:09 AM »
Which petition is he gonna start?? (sorry I'm slow)

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Nicklegends
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2006, 12:01:18 PM »
I believe he is referring to the ''Legends on Discovery Kids'' petition I meant to start a while back...

The truth is, I'm not really sure where to start for the petition, or if I feel strongly enough about the prospect to actually write the petition out in a convincing matter. The task is a tad intimidating, honestly.

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
Nicklegends
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2006, 01:59:01 PM »
Haha, I wanna be on Endurance 6 (since they're probably filming 5, or getting ready to for the summer, now)! Haha, I'm such an Endurance (reality TV in general) freak! I taped every episode from all 4 seasons (except the season 1 reunion, but I'm gonna catch a rerun on DK), including the recaps.

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Nicklegends
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2006, 05:54:30 PM »
When I'm not watching Legends reruns, i'm probably watching Endurance reruns. However, Endurance 4 sucked. The first season was the best and always will be. :P

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Nicklegends
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2006, 05:56:33 PM »
When I'm not watching Legends reruns, i'm probably watching Endurance reruns. However, Endurance 4 sucked. The first season was the best and always will be. :P

Offline The Silver Snake

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
Nicklegends
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2006, 05:59:12 PM »

Yes, it DEFINITELY should!!!  :D

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Nicklegends
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2006, 06:04:15 PM »
Yes, it DEFINITELY should!!!  :D

...and, so, that's what the petition will be about. :wink:

Nicklegends
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2006, 05:31:09 AM »
i hate to ruin this shread of hope. but nickelodeon still owns the rights to legends and they are not going to sell any time soon

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Nicklegends
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2006, 06:00:40 AM »
i hate to ruin this shread of hope. but nickelodeon still owns the rights to legends and they are not going to sell any time soon.

Apparently, Nickelodeon has rights to the show's production in whole, while Stone Stanley has rights to the show format; at least, that's how I understand it to be. What is Nick doing with those rights right now, anyway?

Of course, the chances of getting Legends (or a remade version of it with a similar format!) on Discovery Kids are extremely slim, but as a desperate Legends fan, I see no reason we shouldn't try to make it happen. The theme would fit hand-in-hand with the theme of ''Discovery'' the chennel promotes, and furthermore, it's the only channel to make new kids game shows, so it's really the only chance we have.

It would be great if they taped Discovery Kids Legends outside, though. Like, can you imagine, actually having a large body of water as a moat? Or large, custom built structures as the temple games (like Survivor)? The temple would be the toughest part of that plan, but I'm sure they could build a well-themed temple that would work, with ''Indiana Jones'' themed rooms. It would be the ultimate Legends!

Offline Bluebarracuda7

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
Nicklegends
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2006, 08:20:42 AM »
if Disovery ever made a Legends remake, the only thing that i would be afraid of would be that they'd make it all weird. you know what i mean? also, how do you think they'd do Olmec? :roll:  that'd be interesting...

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Nicklegends
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2006, 04:41:02 AM »
This is a little off-topic but i love ur site nicklegends and keep up the good work! :D

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Nicklegends
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2006, 07:58:24 AM »
Thank you kindly, sir. :)

Offline Kirk Fogg's Wife

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
    • http://nickgas.proboards.com/index.cgi
Nicklegends
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2006, 09:20:06 PM »
Quote from: ""The Purple Parrot""

I have to admit that I have every single episode of all 4 seasons of Endurance on tape including the Endurance 1 Reunion show and the Endurance Hawaii Casting Special. I have to admit that I love all four seasons of Endurance.

Here are a few reasons why I love all 4 seasons of Endurance:
Endurance 1: JD Roth. The first Endurance I saw JD in a hat and in pants.
Endurance 2: JD Roth.
Endurance 3: JD Roth. JD in wet clothes. The first Endurance that I saw. The first Endurance that I actually had a favorite team which was Chris and Lindi of the Gray Team. The first Endurance that the Gray Team actually became Endurance Champions.
Endurance 4: JD Roth. The first Endurance that actually was 102 miles away from where I live. Because I live in Apple Valley, California and Endurance 4 was in Tehachapi (pronounced Ta-hatch-uh-p).

Offline Bluebarracuda7

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
Nicklegends
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2006, 05:48:14 AM »
i wish a game show filmed near where i lived. who's JD Roth?