Author Topic: Legends Temple Run Elimination Game: Worst Runs  (Read 1445 times)

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
Re: Legends Temple Run Elimination Game: Worst Runs
« Reply #120 on: May 12, 2011, 03:21:15 PM »
Well, two of those games back-to-back could be a bit tiring. :lol:
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 12, 2011, 11:13:31 PM »
I wasn't able to vote this morning because of my final, but I am glad that the Golden Cricket Cage of Khan won. That was the one I wanted to win from the start, although I figured that Blackbeard's Treasure Map might have been voted too. Great top 10 list also, I can agree those are some of the worst temple runs in Legends history.

\

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
« Reply #122 on: May 13, 2011, 01:51:03 AM »
This may be a bit crazy, but I was thinking of doing the best losing temple run elimination. What do you guys think?
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Privacy
Hosting provided by VlexoFree Hosting