Author Topic: The Cheesiest Legend Story  (Read 2425 times)

Offline tss1011

• Silver Snake
    • View Profile
The Cheesiest Legend Story
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2006, 06:47:30 AM »
legensmateo24:   The lost seal of ivan the terrible was pretty bad because ivan was never kind, as a kid he threw his cat out his window

I agree.  "I need a name to scare people" was pretty stupid.

Offline Bluebarracuda7

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2006, 08:17:59 AM »
wow i never knew that. :shock:

yeah i think galieo's cannonball was a tacky legend especially with the pizza and when Kirk was laughing ON SCREEN.  :lol:

Offline PurpleParrotFan

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2006, 07:17:00 PM »
I thought the Ben Frankin key one tonight had a little tackiness in it when he started talking about electric stuff that was only invented later. But it wasn't totally tacky.

Offline sag_2006

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2006, 09:49:27 AM »
Galelio's Cannonball.  You know your story is cheesy when Kirk laughs at it ON CAMERA!  I wonder what Dee thought of having to read that pizza line.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2007, 06:31:29 AM »
Not to bump the thread, but here's what I think are some of the worst:

The Very Tall Turban of Ahmad Baba

The Mystical Spellbook of the Imperial Wizard

The Bifocal Monocle of One-Eyed Jack

I suppose they couldn't come up with 40 good historical figures for Season 3 and while I'm usually okay with made-up ones, at least they could've made it a little more realistic.  Yeah, a visitor at jail switching clothes with a prisoner will definetely fool everyone.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2007, 07:04:53 AM »
Quote from: ""The Ancient Warrior""
Not to bump the thread, but here's what I think are some of the worst:

The Very Tall Turban of Ahmad Baba

The Mystical Spellbook of the Imperial Wizard

The Bifocal Monocle of One-Eyed Jack

I suppose they couldn't come up with 40 good historical figures for Season 3 and while I'm usually okay with made-up ones, at least they could've made it a little more realistic.  Yeah, a visitor at jail switching clothes with a prisoner will definetely fool everyone.

Acctually it think someone recently tried that with a guard and it acctually worked no one has seen him since

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2007, 07:14:46 AM »
Surprising considering they do nothing to make themselves look like each other physically.

Oh, and about Galileo's Cannonball, it was okay until the "he invented pizza" line.  Emphasis on cheesy.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2007, 04:18:27 PM »
Quote from: ""Olmec""
I didn't think the Legend was that cheesy (Nostradamus). It was about how the Queen of France lost her dog & Nostradamus (a psychic) told her to look in the woods & the dog leash was floating or whatever. That was all from memory, so I forgot some parts.

Actually, the queen sent a servant to talk to Nostradamus, who knew what the servant was about to ask.  He said the dog was being walked by a young woman in Orl?ans.  The servant wondered "How does he do that?" and walked off.  The leash was coated in gold and given to Nostradamus as a gift.  And allegedly, when Nostradamus died the leash began to levitate and it floated randomly until it came to the Temple.

If anyone wants to know something about the episode The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus, I'm the person to call.  It was the first full episode I saw on Nick GaS and I remember almost everything about it.

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2007, 04:46:51 PM »
Quote from: ""The Ancient Warrior""
Quote from: ""Olmec""
I didn't think the Legend was that cheesy (Nostradamus). It was about how the Queen of France lost her dog & Nostradamus (a psychic) told her to look in the woods & the dog leash was floating or whatever. That was all from memory, so I forgot some parts.

Actually, the queen sent a servant to talk to Nostradamus, who knew what the servant was about to ask.  He said the dog was being walked by a young woman in Orl?ans.  The servant wondered "How does he do that?" and walked off.  The leash was coated in gold and given to Nostradamus as a gift.  And allegedly, when Nostradamus died the leash began to levitate and it floated randomly until it came to the Temple.

If anyone wants to know something about the episode The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus, I'm the person to call.  It was the first full episode I saw on Nick GaS and I remember almost everything about it.

Yeah, it was one of my first eppys (not on Nick GaS though) too!