Author Topic: Legends Temple Run Elimination Game: Worst Runs  (Read 2208 times)

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
Re: Legends Temple Run Elimination Game: Worst Runs
« Reply #120 on: May 12, 2011, 03:21:15 PM »
Well, two of those games back-to-back could be a bit tiring. :lol:
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 12, 2011, 11:13:31 PM »
I wasn't able to vote this morning because of my final, but I am glad that the Golden Cricket Cage of Khan won. That was the one I wanted to win from the start, although I figured that Blackbeard's Treasure Map might have been voted too. Great top 10 list also, I can agree those are some of the worst temple runs in Legends history.

\

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
« Reply #122 on: May 13, 2011, 01:51:03 AM »
This may be a bit crazy, but I was thinking of doing the best losing temple run elimination. What do you guys think?
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.