Author Topic: LOTHT Season 1 currently airing on Veetle!  (Read 244 times)

Offline Cincy2Nite

• New Player
    • View Profile
LOTHT Season 1 currently airing on Veetle!
« on: March 16, 2011, 10:19:28 AM »
First post guys! I'm a big fan of Legends...Nick Arcade...Double Dare ect. I know you guys probably all have the DVD's and whatnot but  I have a station on Veetle that's currently broadcasting Legends Season 1 in a loop. Seasons 2-3 will be added later along with several other Nick Game shows. Hoping to eventually get a Pumping GAS kind of station going minus the lame 4 commericals they always showed.

LOTHT - Season 1
http://www.veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4d5c8eb02ec0d

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: LOTHT Season 1 currently airing on Veetle!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 03:30:39 PM »
Great, thanks for sharing!

Offline Cincy2Nite

• New Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 10:44:59 AM »
I've got Saved by the Bell up today....Legends will be back in it's entirety very soon along with some other classic Nick Game Shows.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2011, 10:57:01 AM »
Welcome to the forum, Cincy2Nite. And what you're is great, even though I'm on the other side of the world and unable to watch.
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline Cincy2Nite

• New Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 02:39:26 PM »
Alright....I know I posted a few months back regarding my LOTHT Veetle channel. On Saturday 4/30/11 I'm launching a "Nick Rewind" station that I've been busy putting together for the last month and a half. This station will have over 12+ days of DVD/DVR quality constant programming. Not only will the entire run of LOTHT be streaming, other classic Nick shows including The Adventures of Pete & Pete, Clarissa Explains it All, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Doug, Rugrats, Ren & Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, Kablam!, Dennis the Menace (1959), David the Gnome, The Secret World of Alex Mack, Nick Arcade, Mr. Wizards World, Figure it Out & Kenan & Kel will be streaming. Classic Nick bumpers, promos and commercials will be shown in between episodes of shows so it will actually seem like you're watching a real Nick station in completely random sequencing.

Get the Picture, Finders Keepers, Wild & Crazy Kids & Guts will be added as soon as I can get them over on my hard drive. I'm desperately seeking episodes of Double Dare but haven't been able to find anyone who has recordings from the Nick GAS era. If any of you guys know of anyone who has some, please let me know!

I currently have a HQ South Park stream playing until Saturday but check back then for the beginning of Nick Rewind!

http://www.veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4d5c8eb02ec0d