Author Topic: The Colorful Thread: Take Two!  (Read 894 times)

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Re: The Colorful Thread: Take Two!
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2011, 02:47:50 AM »
This text fades in and out of existence. Unless you highlight it, how do you know the text actually exists? Is it just your imagination? Questions so deep will boggle the mind... This text fades in and out of existence. Unless you highlight it, how do you know the text actually exists? Is it just your imagination? Questions so deep will boggle the mind... This text fades in and out of existence. Unless you highlight it, how do you know the text actually exists? Is it just your imagination? Questions so deep will boggle the mind... This text fades in and out of existence. Unless you highlight it, how do you know the text actually exists? Is it just your imagination? Questions so deep will boggle the mind... This text fades in and out of existence. Unless you highlight it, how do you know the text actually exists? Is it just your imagination? Questions so deep will boggle the mind... This text fades in and out of existence. Unless you highlight it, how do you know the text actually exists? Is it just your imagination? Questions so deep will boggle the mind... This text fades in and out of existence. Unless you highlight it, how do you know the text actually exists? Is it just your imagination? Questions so deep will boggle the mind... This text fades in and out of existence. Unless you highlight it, how do you know the text actually exists? Is it just your imagination? Questions so deep will boggle the mind...

Offline Asian Legends Fan

• Olmec
  • Vittujen kevät ja kyrpien takatalvi, perkele!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2011, 07:50:46 AM »
Because an unstressed "our" sound makes the "o'or" sound like in the word "contour", I suppose "colour" should be pronounced as "cuh-lo'or" then, huh? :P

Yeah, yeah, I know, I make fun of British English too damn often... :lol:
Seen all 120 episodes.
Legends fan since 2002.

Favorite Episode: The Jeweled Scabbard of Sforza
Favorite Team: Blue Barracudas

Favorite Season: Season Two

There's no recess and no rules in the school of life.
Brothers and sisters in metal together will conquer the evil as one.

As I begin this journey through my times
Notes will be spilled under childish rhymes
Of all the things that make me mad
Incomprehensible and iron-clad

Whaddya mean I don't believe in God?! I've talked to him thrice in the Megadeth chatroom!

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2011, 04:39:36 PM »
I never have anything to say in these topics. Oh well, might as well mix more colors together.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2011, 06:29:41 PM »
Because an unstressed "our" sound makes the "o'or" sound like in the word "contour", I suppose "colour" should be pronounced as "cuh-lo'or" then, huh? :P

Yeah, yeah, I know, I make fun of British English too damn often... :lol:

I actually thought that the first time I saw it spelled that way. :lol:
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2011, 02:38:01 PM »
Thought I might bump this.

• Olmec
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2011, 08:47:40 AM »
STRANGULATIONMUTILATIONCANCERO'THEBRAINLIMBDISSECTIONAMPUTATIONFROMAMINDDERANGED
Seen all 120 episodes.
Legends fan since 2002.

Whaddya mean I don't believe in God?! I've talked to him thrice in the Megadeth chatroom!

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2011, 02:51:57 PM »
Gonna bump this thread once again.

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2011, 08:30:52 PM »
???? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ?????
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 08:32:11 PM by nicklegends »

• Olmec
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2011, 08:38:14 AM »
A white horse on the clouds of death
A red warhorse to end all wars
A pale horse and pestilence led by a
Black horse with famine and scales
Seen all 120 episodes.
Legends fan since 2002.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2011, 02:58:03 PM »
Time for another round of colorful posting.

• Olmec
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2011, 06:19:42 AM »
REDORANGEYELLOWGREENBLUEINDIGOVIOLET
Seen all 120 episodes.
Legends fan since 2002.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2011, 03:17:50 PM »
Red Jaguars
Blue Barracudas
Green Monkeys
Orange Iguanas
Purple Parrots
Silver Snakes

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2011, 01:57:11 AM »
The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick. The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick. The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick. The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick. The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick. The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick. The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick. The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick. But what about the seventh?

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2011, 02:36:46 AM »
Fischers Fritz fischt frische Fische. Frische Fische fischt Fischers Fritz. Fischers Fritz fischt frische Fische. Frische Fische fischt Fischers Fritz. Fischers Fritz fischt frische Fische. Frische Fische fischt Fischers Fritz. Fischers Fritz fischt frische Fische. Frische Fische fischt Fischers Fritz. Fischers Fritz fischt frische Fische. Frische Fische fischt Fischers Fritz. Fischers Fritz fischt frische Fische. Frische Fische fischt Fischers Fritz. Fischers Fritz fischt frische Fische. Frische Fische fischt Fischers Fritz. Fischers Fritz fischt frische Fische. Frische Fische fischt Fischers Fritz. Fischers Fritz fischt frische Fische. Frische Fische fickt Fischers Fritz.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2011, 04:57:57 PM »
I have nothing to contribute, but oh well.

Privacy
Hosting provided by VlexoFree Hosting