Author Topic: The Official Daily Diary (TODD) Thread  (Read 6120 times)

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
Re: The Official Daily Diary (TODD) Thread
« Reply #180 on: May 19, 2011, 12:08:03 AM »
So I open a new bag of Utz Sour Cream and Onion chips and the first one on top is the size of my hand.  I think it's safe to say I hit the jackpot... :lol:
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 19, 2011, 03:43:51 PM »
I hope they didn't fill the bag halfway like they do with Kettle chips. Those chips always make you wonder why after one opening, you're already halfway done.

Offline Toltendo

• Toltendo, person who watches Legends
  • Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
« Reply #182 on: May 22, 2011, 03:00:55 AM »
Oh goodness guys, I just wanna give you all kisses and hugs because the fact that the world isn't gonna end and that I'm done with school for a couple of weeks. I thought I was going to hell because I took a Queer Art History final, but no, we're still burning up here, in the California sun as if the birthday candle was still lit on my birthday cake.
"I literally spat Coke on my computer screen when I saw that new screen name." -The Bandit King

Sorry, but I'm caught in a bad romance. Could you pick up the telephone and just dance? The paparazzi are here to video phone us. -Toltendo

<iframe src="http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/getDynamicImage.do?memberName=Toltendo&mnOn=true&stat=1&imageNum=2&rankOn=true&projectsOn=false&special=true" frameborder="0" name="di" scrolling="no" width="405px" height="145px"></ifram

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 22, 2011, 03:53:45 AM »
Oh, come on, if God had any problem with LGBT people, none would ever have existed.  I think the only people who would believe otherwise are ignorant to the faiths they think tell them to be bigots. :P

But as I told everyone else, the world won't be ending in five months as Camping claimed.  The guy's a nutjob; ignore it. :lol:
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 22, 2011, 03:08:42 PM »
Yeah, I mean, why else is he hiding in his California home? With curtains drawn and nobody answering the door.

Offline Toltendo

• Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
« Reply #185 on: May 23, 2011, 09:15:25 PM »
Yeah, I mean, why else is he hiding in his California home? With curtains drawn and nobody answering the door.

He's playing Minecraft, that's why.
"I literally spat Coke on my computer screen when I saw that new screen name." -The Bandit King

Sorry, but I'm caught in a bad romance. Could you pick up the telephone and just dance? The paparazzi are here to video phone us. -Toltendo

<iframe src="http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/getDynamicImage.do?memberName=Toltendo&mnOn=true&stat=1&imageNum=2&rankOn=true&projectsOn=false&special=true" frameborder="0" name="di" scrolling="no" width="405px" height="145px"></ifram

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 24, 2011, 03:32:30 PM »

He's playing Minecraft, that's why.
And I bet he sucks at the game too.

Offline Asian Legends Fan

• Olmec
  • Vittujen kevät ja kyrpien takatalvi, perkele!
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 26, 2011, 03:51:22 AM »
I can't believe that I still haven't gotten myself a Megadeth T-shirt yet. :o I saw an awesome Peace Sells... But Who's Buying? one the other day, but the sales guy in the shop wouldn't sell it to me for under 40 bucks, which is roughly double the price I paid for each of the other band shirts I have. Guess I'll have to keep looking...
Seen all 120 episodes.
Legends fan since 2002.

Favorite Episode: The Jeweled Scabbard of Sforza
Favorite Team: Blue Barracudas

Favorite Season: Season Two

There's no recess and no rules in the school of life.
Brothers and sisters in metal together will conquer the evil as one.

As I begin this journey through my times
Notes will be spilled under childish rhymes
Of all the things that make me mad
Incomprehensible and iron-clad

Whaddya mean I don't believe in God?! I've talked to him thrice in the Megadeth chatroom!

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 26, 2011, 07:19:17 AM »
Well, finally got Pokémon Diamond yesterday.  Now I just need to get Black when I have more money and get some help with replacing the batteries on my old Gold and Silver games (though my dad said he might give it a try when he's not too busy).

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 26, 2011, 03:57:31 PM »
As usual, I don't relate to anyone or anything. But I don't care, I like it when it's me, myself, and I.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 26, 2011, 04:02:49 PM »
Right back from the dentist and already chowing down on some junk food.  Go figure. :lol:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 27, 2011, 03:49:02 PM »
I forgot how much I liked ice cream cones.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 01, 2011, 08:23:09 PM »
Tornado warnings further south in the state earlier on, and now thunderstorms and weird orange skies here. O_o;;

Offline Toltendo

• Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
« Reply #193 on: June 03, 2011, 01:55:10 AM »
I don't know what's going on with the weather anymore. It's gonna rain in SF this weekend, when it should be hot and sunny, unlike last year when it was hot on my birthday.

But I'm just doing nothing here until summer school begins. I've been looking at my past posts and I can't believe the things I've said, I think I was internet drunk when I was young, but now I've become more sober since then. :mrgreen:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 04, 2011, 03:09:03 PM »
Everyday, it just gets hotter and hotter.