Author Topic: The Main Spam Topic 2.0  (Read 492601 times)

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
Re: The Main Spam Topic 2.0
« Reply #19080 on: July 11, 2011, 09:28:49 AM »
A little distracted by Avatar... Never caught more than a handful of the Season 3 episodes up until now for some reason, so trying to catch up now (sort of). :lol:
How far ahead? War at solar eclipse?
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #19081 on: July 11, 2011, 09:31:17 AM »
Well, I'm about to see Part 4 of the finale right now.  I've pretty much just been trying to catch whatever Season 3 episodes I can, but not in any particular order thanks to some of the scheduling details. :P
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #19082 on: July 11, 2011, 09:42:49 AM »
Not quite sure what to make of Azula's breakdown. :lol: I mean, she was crafty and it's sort of satisfying to see the heroes come out on top like that, but part of me wanted to feel sorry for her at the same time.  It's weird, really.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #19083 on: July 11, 2011, 09:51:40 AM »
Not quite sure what to make of Azula's breakdown. :lol: I mean, she was crafty and it's sort of satisfying to see the heroes come out on top like that, but part of me wanted to feel sorry for her at the same time.  It's weird, really.
Sympathy for her? She'd kill anyone to get her way.
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #19084 on: July 11, 2011, 10:06:58 AM »
Hey, I'd be lying if I said my ideals weren't any different for TV characters.  She's vile, yes, but in the "magnificent Miststück" kind of way. :P

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #19085 on: July 11, 2011, 10:12:13 AM »
You have to keep in mind that in fiction, a lot of characters can be more three-dimensional than they would seem to you in real life thanks to the way the narration is done.

Offline Asian Legends Fan

• Olmec
  • Vittujen kevät ja kyrpien takatalvi, perkele!
    • View Profile
Seen all 120 episodes.
Legends fan since 2002.

Favorite Episode: The Jeweled Scabbard of Sforza
Favorite Team: Blue Barracudas

Favorite Season: Season Two

There's no recess and no rules in the school of life.
Brothers and sisters in metal together will conquer the evil as one.

As I begin this journey through my times
Notes will be spilled under childish rhymes
Of all the things that make me mad
Incomprehensible and iron-clad

Whaddya mean I don't believe in God?! I've talked to him thrice in the Megadeth chatroom!

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #19087 on: July 11, 2011, 10:17:41 AM »
I did like the finale overall, though.  And the ability to take away someone's Bending powers was a good touch— I liked the "third option" aspect of it. :P

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #19088 on: July 11, 2011, 10:26:50 AM »
I did like the finale overall, though.  And the ability to take away someone's Bending powers was a good touch— I liked the "third option" aspect of it. :P
The most humane way of defeating someone.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #19089 on: July 11, 2011, 10:28:29 AM »
What I don't like is that Aang falls in love, especially since monks are suppose to get rid of bad qualities within them, or something like that.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 10:28:55 AM by Red Jaguars Fan »

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #19090 on: July 11, 2011, 10:35:06 AM »
Look who's here. It's TBF.

• Olmec
    • View Profile
« Reply #19091 on: July 11, 2011, 10:37:33 AM »
I CAN'T ACCESS THIS SITE AGAIN!!!!! :roll:
Seen all 120 episodes.
Legends fan since 2002.

Whaddya mean I don't believe in God?! I've talked to him thrice in the Megadeth chatroom!

• Olmec
    • View Profile
« Reply #19092 on: July 11, 2011, 10:38:29 AM »
What the hell is wrong with this site today? Only site that has EVER had this problem. How can every other site on the internet load for me flawlessly except this one? :roll:
Seen all 120 episodes.
Legends fan since 2002.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #19093 on: July 11, 2011, 10:39:44 AM »
What the hell is wrong with this site today? Only site that has EVER had this problem. How can every other site on the internet load for me flawlessly except this one? :roll:
Welcome to my world. :P

• Olmec
    • View Profile
« Reply #19094 on: July 11, 2011, 10:42:28 AM »
There's got to be something wrong with the servers here if it's the only one my computer can't connect to.
Seen all 120 episodes.
Legends fan since 2002.