Author Topic: The Main Spam Topic 2.0  (Read 494279 times)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: The Main Spam Topic 2.0
« Reply #48540 on: January 01, 2014, 12:47:00 AM »
Shaka Zulu is the best temple run ever. :mrred:
What are you smoking and can I have some? ;)

It's the fastest temple win on the show. It has to be the best temple run. According to Youtube at least.  :mrred:
Yeah, and just because Bobby got lucky with the production error, it automatically means it's the best temple run ever. And just because he finished in the quickest time ever, it means nothing else in the run matters. :o :mrpurple:

Don't forget that Bobby did the run with his shoes untied. Best player ever! :mrred:

His win was so earned that he got a glider to take to Puerto Rico with him.  :mrred:

So much respect to be had. You gotta love the effort!  :mrred:

I don't know, I always thought that Jeremy from Silk Ladder put up a better effort. Pressing two actuators was very tiring.  :mrsilver:  :mrsilver:  :mrsilver:

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #48541 on: January 01, 2014, 12:48:25 AM »
Oh, and here's a treat for you guys:

Ed's old avatar. :P I figured since I already reviewed this episode in the Episode Ranking thread, I'd show off this picture too. :mrblue:

I am very curious what bad episodes that you have part of your collection?  ;)

I know I have a lot of pics of Alhambra, Stone Head, Silver Saddle Horn, Cracked Crown, and Amelia Earhart from a long time ago.  :oops:
I have episodes like Blackbeard, Lost Lion Tail, Lost Hammer, and Dried Apple Half in my collection. ;)

And pictures of Alhambra and Lucky Pig saved to your computer? You must show us! Preferably in the "Interesting Pictures" thread. :mrred:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #48542 on: January 01, 2014, 12:49:23 AM »

It's the fastest temple win on the show. It has to be the best temple run. According to Youtube at least.  :mrred:
Yeah, and just because Bobby got lucky with the production error, it automatically means it's the best temple run ever. And just because he finished in the quickest time ever, it means nothing else in the run matters. :o :mrpurple:

Don't forget that Bobby did the run with his shoes untied. Best player ever! :mrred:

His win was so earned that he got a glider to take to Puerto Rico with him.  :mrred:

I don't know, I always thought that Jeremy from Silk Ladder put up a better effort. Pressing two actuators was very tiring.  :mrsilver:  :mrsilver:  :mrsilver:
Yeah, and gotta love his victory jig at the end too. He totally earned every aspect of that win! :mrsilver:

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #48543 on: January 01, 2014, 12:50:55 AM »

I don't know, I always thought that Jeremy from Silk Ladder put up a better effort. Pressing two actuators was very tiring.  :mrsilver:  :mrsilver:  :mrsilver:
Yeah, and gotta love his victory jig at the end too. He totally earned every aspect of that win! :mrsilver:

I know, right? Jeremy made the temple his bitch that day! :mrsilver:

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #48544 on: January 01, 2014, 12:52:09 AM »

He sure did, considering that it took him 1:30 to complete the Treasure Room and Heart Room and bring the artifact out.  :mrsilver:  :mrsilver:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #48545 on: January 01, 2014, 12:53:01 AM »

He sure did, considering that it took him 1:30 to complete the Treasure Room and Heart Room and bring the artifact out.  :mrsilver:  :mrsilver:
Yeah, could've been an easy Purple Parrots win too. :mrpurple: :mrpink: :mrsilver: :mrchameleon:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #48546 on: January 01, 2014, 12:53:36 AM »
Just 7 more minutes until the new year starts for me! :mrgreen: :mrorange: :mryellow: :grin:

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #48547 on: January 01, 2014, 12:54:13 AM »

He sure did, considering that it took him 1:30 to complete the Treasure Room and Heart Room and bring the artifact out.  :mrsilver:  :mrsilver:
Yeah, could've been an easy Purple Parrots win too. :mrpurple: :mrpink: :mrsilver: :mrchameleon:

Silk Ladder? An easy win? We are not talking about Lawrence of Arabia or Pirate Captain here.  :mrsilver:

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48548 on: January 01, 2014, 12:55:18 AM »

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #48549 on: January 01, 2014, 12:57:20 AM »

Silk Ladder? An easy win? We are not talking about Lawrence of Arabia or Pirate Captain here.  :mrsilver:
Nah, Pirate Captain and Lawrence of Arabia got nothing on Silk Ladder. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrsilver: :mrsilver:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #48550 on: January 01, 2014, 12:58:00 AM »
Of course, the Parrots are known as the loser team. What else is new? :mrpurple: :mrpink:

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #48551 on: January 01, 2014, 12:59:39 AM »

Silk Ladder? An easy win? We are not talking about Lawrence of Arabia or Pirate Captain here.  :mrsilver:
Nah, Pirate Captain and Lawrence of Arabia got nothing on Silk Ladder. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrsilver: :mrsilver:

And Apanuugpak. :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #48552 on: January 01, 2014, 01:02:08 AM »
And it is NOW officially New Years Day for me! :mrred: :mrblue: :mrgreen: :mrorange: :mrpurple: :mrsilver:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #48553 on: January 01, 2014, 01:02:25 AM »
Happy New Year everyone!

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #48554 on: January 01, 2014, 01:03:07 AM »

And Apanuugpak. :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
And Lucky Pillow. :mrblue: :mrblue: :mrblue: