The Main Spam Topic 2.0

Author Topic: The Main Spam Topic 2.0  (Read 280392 times)

Offline GreenMonkeys#1

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
    • Alt-18 blog
Re: The Main Spam Topic 2.0
« Reply #51300 on: August 17, 2014, 07:45:25 AM »
The forum is saved!  :)

Favorites
Team:  Green Monkeys :mrgreen:
Episode: Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress
Room: Either The Shrine of the Silver Monkey, The Laser Light Room, or the Jester's Court
Season: 2
Contestant: Gator from the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends   :)
Yo Dawg, I heard how much you like the Green Monkeys.   :P  :mrgreen:
Perfect Polly=World's "Smartest" Invention :lol:
I <3 Shaka Zulu! :kiss: Drat That Zulu Drought!!!!! :P  :mrred:

Teams ranked
1. Green Monkeys 280 pts
2. Red Jaguars 270 pts
3. Silver Snakes 269 pts
4. Blue Barracudas 252 pts
5. Orange Iguanas 250 pts
6. Purple Parrots 239 pts

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #51301 on: August 17, 2014, 04:04:45 PM »
I've been thinking about this lately, and I've made my decision. As soon as I reach Post 60,000, I'm leaving these forums. And this time, I'm leaving permanently. I'll still finish up all the polls and game threads, then I'm leaving this forum for good. I'm sorry, but I just don't fit in anymore. I feel like a complete burden. Coming back to this forum was a huge, huge mistake. I honestly regret the decision. I mean, look what happened when I did finally come back. I've lost everyones respect and I gave everyone a terrible new impression on me. Overreacting over a silly poll? Yeah, I handled the situation poorly. I blame myself for everything that has happened these past three months. I brought this on myself and it's all my fault. Sorry to dig up old things of the past, and this isn't the #1 reason why I'm leaving. I'm doing this because I feel so low about myself and I just don't fit in anymore. I haven't learned anything, and I haven't changed one bit. The only difference is, nobody is around to "challenge me" (read: shame me) anymore. I feel worse than ever, and the one week break did absolutely nothing to help. I feel like I need to completely leave for good in order to feel better. And since I'm not quite at Post 60,000, it will still be a few more weeks before I actually get there. I know this is selfish, I know this is unfair to you guys, but I need to leave. I've completely outgrown every single aspect of this forum. Sorry guys, but I have to do it. You probably won't mind. This will probably be a blessing for you guys. Now you can breathe again. And you won't have to walk on eggshells anymore. I'm nothing special, and I don't deserve to be treated like I am. I hope you guys understand, and I hope you guys aren't mad at me for doing this. :(
PPF, you've been close to the heart of this forum for as long as I can remember, and you always will be whether you leave Phantom's Temple or not. I'd wish that others wouldn't pressure you toward one decision or another: it makes it harder to listen to yourself. I think many of us can relate to "outgrowing" the forum. After all, it's a community centered around a game show with kids half our age... But it's totally OK to feel that way! We can't stay around forever and we shouldn't feel guilty about leaving when the time comes. In the meantime, it has been an honor to check in on you all every so often. You're a dedicated, tight bunch and you know how to make each other—and me—smile. I'd say, keep going while you're still having fun but no longer than that. :)
Thanks Ed. But I'll stay if everyone wants me to. I want to do what's best for me. But if staying really makes them happy, then I suppose it's for the best that I don't leave. You should be glad you didn't see me (or this place) three months ago. Chasing everyone away and making the whole forum hate me for it. I guess you're lucky you only stop by once in a while.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #51302 on: August 17, 2014, 04:23:40 PM »
But really though, I just don't fit in here anymore, at all. You guys keep saying you need me here and how much you "love" me, but I just don't see it. It must be something I don't see. I guess all I see is the negative and don't see anything positive whatsoever. I mean, TRJ won't even talk to me anymore. He hasn't even so much as acknowledged me in days. He's probably so fed up with me, and finally got so sick and tired of dealing with me, that he's just simply given up. I don't blame him. I would've given up too. How can I be part of a forum when even my closest friends here don't care about me? :( It physically hurts coming here, and I really don't want to be here anymore. But now I can't leave because you guys won't be able to handle it. I don't even want to update my polls anymore. Everything here angers me, why should I still be around? I suppose I'll just force myself to stick around here. This is harder than I thought. I really, really don't want to be here anymore.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #51303 on: August 17, 2014, 05:02:42 PM »
I am sorry PPF, I really don't want you to feel upset or mad. The reason why I have avoided posting in here is because I feel like I am the bad guy for everything. When you get upset at me in your other posts, I feel like I did something wrong. But please don't feel upset or pay me any mind. I am not mad at you or anyone else. Like I said before, you can always talk to me if you have any troubles and problems. And like most people here, it would be bad for this forum if you decided to leave us. :( I am sorry that you feel this way and really wish there was a way to make you feel better. I know in the past this forum was an outlet for you to get away from your troubles. I know it is for me too. I can totally understand if you want to take a break for the same reasons as everyone else. Like I said before, I am not mad at anyone and I always love talking about Legends too. You shouldn't feel obligated to participate in the games or polls. I like posting in them because I like talking about the show. I hope this clears everything up.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #51304 on: August 18, 2014, 03:56:34 PM »
I'm sorry too, I need to learn to stop lashing out and bemoaning over nothing. In a way, it's good that you don't reply to my angry rants. Otherwise, I'll just drive myself nuts over something that was avoidable in the first place. If it's any consolation, I have been speaking with a therapist, and I have really high hopes I'll feel better once in for all. I also need to learn to keep some things to myself (or via PM with someone else) instead of causing a huge uproar. I'll gladly PM you, Brent, or anyone else if I have anymore problems. Now, I hope we can try to forget about this ugly little incident, and all the other ugly ones that have happened. I'd like it if we just drop this from here on out if that's okay. Since I am staying after all. ;)

Offline GreenMonkeys#1

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
    • Alt-18 blog
« Reply #51305 on: August 18, 2014, 10:34:40 PM »
I knew it was coming, I'm nominated for the Ice Bucket Challenge.

Favorites
Room: Either The Shrine of the Silver Monkey, The Laser Light Room, or the Jester's Court

Teams ranked
1. Green Monkeys 280 pts
2. Red Jaguars 270 pts
3. Silver Snakes 269 pts

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #51306 on: August 18, 2014, 11:05:58 PM »
Oh, you mean that thing where you get dunked with ice water to raise awareness for ALS? I've been seeing that a lot on my Facebook newsfeed lately. It's for a good cause, but I don't know if I would do it.

Offline AimYourBrent

• Headless King
    • View Profile
« Reply #51307 on: August 19, 2014, 04:09:45 AM »

Top 10 episodes:
1. Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
2. Lion Headed Bracelet of Chandragupta
3. Applewood Amulet of Emiliano Zapata
4. Milk Bucket of Freydis
5. Jewel Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great
6. Much Heralded Helmet of Sir Gawain
7. Snakeskin Boots of Billy the Kid
8. John Sutter and the Map to the Lost Goldmine
9. Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress
10. Discarded Seal of Ivan the Terrible

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #51308 on: August 19, 2014, 03:32:05 PM »
What on earth is that red water in the second video? It looks like blood. :shock:

Offline GreenMonkeys#1

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
    • Alt-18 blog
« Reply #51309 on: August 19, 2014, 03:46:59 PM »
Well... Here it is

Favorites

Teams ranked
1. Green Monkeys 280 pts
2. Red Jaguars 270 pts
3. Silver Snakes 269 pts

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #51310 on: August 19, 2014, 03:53:44 PM »
Interesting.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
« Reply #51311 on: August 19, 2014, 04:06:46 PM »
Anyone else suffers from social anxiety disorder and can relate to my f***ing pain? (And yes, I haven't posted in a while. I've been feeling very jaded lately)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 04:07:53 PM by Red Jaguars Fan »
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #51312 on: August 19, 2014, 04:15:06 PM »
Well, I have anxiety issues, on top of grandiosity and rumination issues as well.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
« Reply #51313 on: August 19, 2014, 04:53:39 PM »
So, should I go on a fucking rant? Or do I have to do this through PM?
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #51314 on: August 19, 2014, 08:21:19 PM »
It's up to you really. But I say go ahead and rant here if you want.