Author Topic: The Main Spam Topic 2.0  (Read 307883 times)

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
Re: The Main Spam Topic 2.0
« Reply #15750 on: June 04, 2011, 12:21:33 PM »
Fair enough. :P
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #15751 on: June 04, 2011, 12:29:47 PM »
Had a really bad stomachache. So bad that TMI doesn't begin to describe it.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 12:30:58 PM by Red Jaguars Fan »
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #15752 on: June 04, 2011, 01:38:34 PM »
Is Megavideo stupid? 72 minutes of waiting after watching?

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #15753 on: June 04, 2011, 01:52:29 PM »

I agree that is annoying, but it is also fair because they charge different fees depending on what service plan you pick with them. Since you are watching them for free, there should also be some sort of tradeoff for not paying for the services.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #15754 on: June 04, 2011, 01:56:48 PM »

I agree that is annoying, but it is also fair because they charge different fees depending on what service plan you pick with them. Since you are watching them for free, there should also be some sort of tradeoff for not paying for the services.
The last time I checked, I had to wait 30 minutes, not 72.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #15755 on: June 04, 2011, 01:59:57 PM »
Damn it, the mid-series finale of Doctor Who is airing and I have to wait until it's available for streaming.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 02:00:23 PM by Red Jaguars Fan »

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #15756 on: June 04, 2011, 02:02:25 PM »
Can you say "Patience is a virtue"? :P
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #15757 on: June 04, 2011, 02:11:07 PM »
Need to calm down.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #15758 on: June 04, 2011, 02:12:24 PM »

It seems like the time is different depending on the number of videos you watch in a period of time. There were times I had to wait 72 minutes, while other times where I had to wait like 54 minutes. Not sure how they really determine it though.

Offline The Bandit King

• Recognized Legends God
  • Okay, I finally have a tagline. Happy now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15759 on: June 04, 2011, 02:43:48 PM »
I know the pain: I used to use Megavideo to stream wrestling pay-per-views, but I got fed up with the slowness and waiting. Thus, Megavideo and I are no longer on speaking terms. :roll:
Favorite Episode: The Secret Map of the Bandit Queen
Favorite Room: The Chamber of the Sacred Markers
Favorite Team: Blue Barracudas

It's baaaaaaaack...
Legends of the Hidden Temple: Rebirth! (return date TBD)

1980s - Michael Jackson, Madonna, Bruce Springsteen, etc.
1990s - Mariah Carey, Boyz II Men, Nirvana, etc.
Present - Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, etc.
You do the math.

"Just when they think they've got the answers, I change the questions!"
--"Rowdy" Roddy Piper

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #15760 on: June 04, 2011, 02:46:27 PM »
Great, all the Brits are talking. :P

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #15761 on: June 04, 2011, 03:03:48 PM »
The title of the next episode is "Let's Kill Hitler" which is both funny and offensive. :lol: :P

Offline The Bandit King

• Recognized Legends God
  • Okay, I finally have a tagline. Happy now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15762 on: June 04, 2011, 03:06:50 PM »
The title of the next episode is "Let's Kill Hitler" which is both funny and offensive. :lol: :P

Would you like some Jello...Hitler? :lol:
Favorite Episode: The Secret Map of the Bandit Queen
Favorite Room: The Chamber of the Sacred Markers
Favorite Team: Blue Barracudas

It's baaaaaaaack...
Legends of the Hidden Temple: Rebirth! (return date TBD)

1980s - Michael Jackson, Madonna, Bruce Springsteen, etc.
1990s - Mariah Carey, Boyz II Men, Nirvana, etc.
Present - Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, etc.
You do the math.

"Just when they think they've got the answers, I change the questions!"
--"Rowdy" Roddy Piper

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #15763 on: June 04, 2011, 03:09:58 PM »

It seems like the time is different depending on the number of videos you watch in a period of time. There were times I had to wait 72 minutes, while other times where I had to wait like 54 minutes. Not sure how they really determine it though.
The only way to get around the waiting time, is to go offline. I've tried it before and it worked.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #15764 on: June 04, 2011, 03:10:39 PM »
But you got to load the video all way for it to work. So there's even more waiting there.