Author Topic: We have to constantly upload new episodes for the podcast  (Read 224 times)

Offline Toltendo

• Toltendo, person who watches Legends
  • Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
We have to constantly upload new episodes for the podcast
« on: September 25, 2010, 10:46:50 PM »
Just wanna make an announcement:

I just got an email from MyPodcast and apparently I got an email recently telling me:

"Your podcast "retronickshows" is scheduled for removal from MyPodcast.com".

The reason: According to our statistics, your podcast at retronickshows.mypodcast.com has not been updated for at least a month and has a small number of downloads. Due to limitations on our current hosting setup we can no longer host inactive podcasts, and unless you begin posting new episodes we will be forced to remove your podcast from the MyPodcast system. To avoid deletion, please publish a new episode within the next 30 days. Regular podcast updates are
the key to your podcast?s popularity among subscribers. We plan to perform such account deletions on a regular basis in order to free up room on our system for new podcasts, so please update your
podcast regularly in order to keep your account active.

So in order to keep it up, anyone here or I will have to do an episode just for the sake of it. We did plan on doing it with Bob, Alton, and I, but if you're up for it and you're not shy, and also have a mic for your PC, then on ahead and talk about anything Nick-related.

If you do, plan on talking about Legends of the Hidden Temple, which is our supposed topic for the first episode. If not, I'll be doing the recordings.

But there's one more thing you need to dopx]
Support the podcast by downloading the episodes or by doing it on iTunes. Please, even one or a few will help the podcast from going down, since I'm doing this with a labor of love and with no money at all (in college right now).
"I literally spat Coke on my computer screen when I saw that new screen name." -The Bandit King

Sorry, but I'm caught in a bad romance. Could you pick up the telephone and just dance? The paparazzi are here to video phone us. -Toltendo

<iframe src="http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/getDynamicImage.do?memberName=Toltendo&mnOn=true&stat=1&imageNum=2&rankOn=true&projectsOn=false&special=true" frameborder="0" name="di" scrolling="no" width="405px" height="145px"></ifram

Offline Toltendo

• Toltendo, person who watches Legends
  • Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
We have to constantly upload new episodes for the podcast
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2010, 06:55:35 PM »
Okay, I got some audio from ALF and hopefully I'll try to make an episode out of it, unless Bob can't, then I'll just make an episode without him sometime by next week.
"I literally spat Coke on my computer screen when I saw that new screen name." -The Bandit King

Sorry, but I'm caught in a bad romance. Could you pick up the telephone and just dance? The paparazzi are here to video phone us. -Toltendo

<iframe src="http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/getDynamicImage.do?memberName=Toltendo&mnOn=true&stat=1&imageNum=2&rankOn=true&projectsOn=false&special=true" frameborder="0" name="di" scrolling="no" width="405px" height="145px"></ifram