Author Topic: Rediscovery Interview with Amber Paxton  (Read 225 times)

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
Rediscovery Interview with Amber Paxton
« on: August 09, 2010, 09:32:05 PM »
Author's Note: This is not an interview with a real Legends contestant.  Rather, this is an interview with a character in one of the episodes of my fanfiction series, Legends: The Rediscovery.  The interview style is meant to closely resemble that of nicklegends? for instance, the things I said are in bold and Amber's answers to my questions are not.

Amber Paxton, Temple Run Victor, Orange Iguanas, Henry the Navigator's Missing Maps, Season 1

Thanks in advance for talking about your experience on the show, Amber.

No problem. :) Everyone went home after that, but all the kids that made it to the show got a phone call.

What was Danny like as a partner?

He was nice and all, but I don't think we would've been friends outside of the show.  He was an outdoorsy guy and I was the opposite at the time, although I actually started becoming more active after the taping because it was tougher than it looked... :o After that, I started looking up the original episodes on Youtube, and they were fun to watch... I think the first one I saw had another Orange Iguana like me get some helmet out of the temple.

The whole experience was a lot of fun and winning the grand prize made it even better.  I was 12 when I was on the show-- now I'm 16 and I'm happy its still on TV.  Brings back memories, you know? :)
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!