Author Topic: Smartest person/persons?  (Read 2128 times)

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Smartest person/persons?
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2006, 04:00:56 PM »
I have to highly disagree with Mitchell from the Mocassins episode being the smartest. Sure he used the treasure chest, but he didn't even try the door to the shrine (which probably wouldn't have opened, but it woulda been worth a try). Also, all the rooms he passed through were the easiest rooms the temple had to offer of any season.... so... spare me the praise for this kid.... it was probably the most uninspiring win of the whole show. :roll:

Have you ever seen ''Robin Hood and Marian's Silk Ladder?'' Now, that was an uninspiring win!

And by the way, have you considered that Mitchell could have planned to pass through the easiest rooms of the temple? :wink: He dodged the two most troublemaking rooms in the temple: the Room of Harmonic Convergence and the Shrine of the Silver Monkey, and I think that was his intent. Hopefully he'll find me online and I can ask him what his real plan was.

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Smartest person/persons?
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2006, 04:11:12 PM »
Hmmmm, that's quite possible.

And yeah, "Robin Hood and Marian's Silk Ladder" is pretty sucky. Talk about easy layouts. I WAS ROOTING FOR THE PARROTS IN THE TEMPLE GAMES! That coulda been an easy Parrots win! :cry:

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Smartest person/persons?
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2006, 04:24:44 PM »
I forgot to mention that i think not only Jarrid from "The Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain" was a smart contestant, but also his partner, Jessica. She had to be the fastest girl contestant (faster than most of the boys even) the temple had ever seen. She even had to scale the entire central shaft. This temple run proves that a team of fast/smart kids can win a tough design. LOVE that team. <3

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Smartest person/persons?
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2006, 04:21:13 AM »
I think a smart player that gets over-looked because she wasn't that fast moving is Brittany from "The Lost Whale Bone of Pythias." Sure she moved at a slightly below average speed, but she knew exactly what she was doing, and where she was going. You could tell she had a plan too because she doesn't try the trees (or think twice about it) in the Dark Forest. It's a shame that she was partnered with possibly the second slowest partner the 3rd season had seen (Lauren from The Dried Apple Half being the slowest). I thought for sure once Brittany was taken out in the shrine with 1:14 (or something like that) left, that Damien would easily get the whale bone.... but nope.... he moved soooooooooo slow. Shoulda/coulda been a center of the temple win.
I kind of agree with you there, Damien knew what he was doing but he moved much too slowly. Though when time ran out, he was only one room away from the artifact.

Offline sag_2006

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
Smartest person/persons?
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2006, 07:53:34 PM »
Jason from the Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradomas.  When his attempt to grab the Pit rope failed, he made the very smart move of using the Dog Leash to help him reach the rope.

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Smartest person/persons?
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2006, 03:43:52 AM »
Quote from: ""Purple Parrots Fan""
I think a smart player that gets over-looked because she wasn't that fast moving is Brittany from "The Lost Whale Bone of Pythias." Sure she moved at a slightly below average speed, but she knew exactly what she was doing, and where she was going. You could tell she had a plan too because she doesn't try the trees (or think twice about it) in the Dark Forest. It's a shame that she was partnered with possibly the second slowest partner the 3rd season had seen (Lauren from The Dried Apple Half being the slowest). I thought for sure once Brittany was taken out in the shrine with 1:14 (or something like that) left, that Damien would easily get the whale bone.... but nope.... he moved soooooooooo slow. Shoulda/coulda been a center of the temple win.
I kind of agree with you there, Damien knew what he was doing but he moved much too slowly. Though when time ran out, he was only one room away from the artifact.

Yea Damien was smart, but basically walked after brittany got taken out