Author Topic: NEW INTERVIEW  (Read 2888 times)

Offline The 49th Ronin

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
NEW INTERVIEW
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2006, 06:40:52 PM »
Yeah, I don't get Zac. A lot of people would be happy to know I've made a life-sized statue of them from their own hair. :lol:

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
NEW INTERVIEW
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2006, 08:23:27 PM »
Just don't ask them to much, because after all because people were stalking the Nick Borney guy thats why he wanted his interview removed!

He kinda wanted his name removed more, but I guess you took care of that in your post. :lol:

NEW INTERVIEW
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2006, 05:39:23 AM »
yet another excellent interview. I always try and track down legends contestants (with little luck so far) but if I find any I will be sure to direct them to the shrine or nicklegends site for an interview. Too bad they didn't give out last names on Legends like they did on GUTS. On GUTS they gave their age (at the time) and last name so finding them online a decade later isn't that hard in most cases, but Legends contestants sure don't make it easy. How do those interviews work, do you ever try and find people for interviews or do they just come to you?

acctually in the first season some contestants gave out there last names you could try those ones

Offline thesilvermonkey

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shrineofthesilvermonkey.com
NEW INTERVIEW
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2006, 06:13:09 PM »
Well, I will let you all know how I got the Lupia Interview...... he emailed me! Its as simple as that!  lol   And The Kirk thing I can never divulge that otherwise the temple guards may kill me.

-- JOn

NEW INTERVIEW
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2006, 06:37:07 AM »
Just don't ask them to much, because after all because people were stalking the Nick Borney guy thats why he wanted his interview removed!

there was another interview that got removed? I know this is gonna sound dumb since you just said it was removed but...is it still floating around anywhere to read?

Offline tss1011

• Silver Snake
    • View Profile
NEW INTERVIEW
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2006, 06:44:40 AM »
I believe the interview is still on the Legends sites, but with the guy's name taken off (it's the kid who jumped out of the temple in "Henry VIII's Great Seal").

NEW INTERVIEW
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2006, 06:49:50 AM »
I believe the interview is still on the Legends sites, but with the guy's name taken off (it's the kid who jumped out of the temple in "Henry VIII's Great Seal").

oh got ya, I was getting mixed up cause on Aaron's site the interview is there but the link is gone, and on Nick's site its there but the contestant is unnamed. So I was thinking maybe the one I couldn't read was from somebody that didn't make it to the temple.

Offline Bluebarracuda7

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
NEW INTERVIEW
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2006, 04:21:25 PM »
Well, I will let you all know how I got the Lupia Interview...... he emailed me! Its as simple as that!  lol   And The Kirk thing I can never divulge that otherwise the temple guards may kill me.

-- JOn

you are surrounded by temple guards! :o i know; Kirk emailed you! :lol:

Offline PhantomBPR

• Temple God
  • Kirk Level
    • View Profile
NEW INTERVIEW
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2006, 06:57:57 PM »
LOL, you people talk like interviewing legends contestants is as normal as breathing in air....which made me start to wonder how easy it really was. If anybody has anyway at all to contact a Legends contestent, I would be very honored if you gave them a link to this forum and encourage them to join. Think of the fun!  :mrgreen:

(As always, no hard feelings if nobody can turn up anything)
Crazy, but that's how it goes.

You don't do nothing you don't wanna do
Be nothing phony about you
Keeping it real and do what you feel
You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!

NEW INTERVIEW
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2006, 03:51:38 PM »
LOL, you people talk like interviewing legends contestants is as normal as breathing in air....which made me start to wonder how easy it really was. If anybody has anyway at all to contact a Legends contestent, I would be very honored if you gave them a link to this forum and encourage them to join. Think of the fun!  :mrgreen:

I can honestly say I found what I believe to be at least 10 different show contestants, the problem is since they didn't come to me, and I specifically sought them out even with my intentions being totally pure...in no uncertain terms its creepy. I mean if I was on some game show when I was 10 and 11 years later somebody found me online to ask me about it and all they gave out was my first name, I'll admit I'd feel a tad weirded out.  :wink:

With that said...occasionally I find people that actually admit to have having been on Legends and when I do I will try and pass on the link to someone with a site for at least an interview, because that at least looks a bit more credible when you have a large site already and are just looking for more to add to it then some stranger.

Offline PhantomBPR

• Temple God
  • Kirk Level
    • View Profile
NEW INTERVIEW
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2006, 05:00:30 PM »
Quote from: ""GIVE ME THE PENDANT!""

I can honestly say I found what I believe to be at least 10 different show contestants, the problem is since they didn't come to me, and I specifically sought them out even with my intentions being totally pure...in no uncertain terms its creepy. I mean if I was on some game show when I was 10 and 11 years later somebody found me online to ask me about it and all they gave out was my first name, I'll admit I'd feel a tad weirded out.  :wink:

With that said...occasionally I find people that actually admit to have having been on Legends and when I do I will try and pass on the link to someone with a site for at least an interview, because that at least looks a bit more credible when you have a large site already and are just looking for more to add to it then some stranger.

I understand completely, thanks again.
Crazy, but that's how it goes.

You don't do nothing you don't wanna do
Be nothing phony about you
Keeping it real and do what you feel
You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!