Author Topic: St. Petersburg Times article (Sep 19, 1993)  (Read 713 times)

Offline tazz765

• New Player
    • View Profile
St. Petersburg Times article (Sep 19, 1993)
« on: January 27, 2010, 08:45:39 PM »
I found an article with a blurb about two contestants that appeared on Legends (it isn't mentioned in the article but their episode is The Lucky Pig of Amelia Earhart). There really isn't anything mentioned that isn't common knowledge, but it does mention that the show was taped on Aug 10, 1993.

St. Petersburg Times

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 08:50:57 PM »
Heheh, now I have to wonder how the Temple would've gone if those two were on a team and Kristin had Annie's partner instead. :D

Great find!
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 10:19:37 AM »
Great find! Now those two should've been partners on the show. Maybe the temple run would have been better if they were partners. It would be cool if we could get an interview with one of them too.

Offline rjaguar3

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
Re: St. Petersburg Times article (Sep 19, 1993)
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 05:12:16 PM »
Quote from: ""tazz765""
I found an article with a blurb about two contestants that appeared on Legends (it isn't mentioned in the article but their episode is The Lucky Pig of Amelia Earhart). There really isn't anything mentioned that isn't common knowledge, but it does mention that the show was taped on Aug 10, 1993.

St. Petersburg Times

Yeah, I found this article too earlier in my research.  However, it doesn't tell us anything we didn't already know about the taping schedule, which is unfortunate.  ("Anonymous" also tells us "Henry VIII's Great Seal" taped 8/10/93, and we know the two shows were produced on the same date.)  I asked Travis Eberle, who was in the audience for the first day of production, whether he knew what date that taping was, but he couldn't tell me.  (@NickLegends, if you want, I can give you his contact information for an interview.)

To the original poster, I have lots more articles from ProQuest I can forward to you if you PM me your e-mail address.