Author Topic: [All-New] Legends of the Hidden Temple  (Read 590 times)

Offline Toltendo

• Toltendo, person who watches Legends
  • Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
[All-New] Legends of the Hidden Temple
« on: September 07, 2009, 10:57:58 PM »
So this is for the 7th contest. I'm still putting some finishing touches to my concept for a new Legends, so more information will be posted later. Also, the title is just titled 'Legends', with the [All-New] basically indicating that it's a revised version with the same exact title.
"I literally spat Coke on my computer screen when I saw that new screen name." -The Bandit King

Sorry, but I'm caught in a bad romance. Could you pick up the telephone and just dance? The paparazzi are here to video phone us. -Toltendo

<iframe src="http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/getDynamicImage.do?memberName=Toltendo&mnOn=true&stat=1&imageNum=2&rankOn=true&projectsOn=false&special=true" frameborder="0" name="di" scrolling="no" width="405px" height="145px"></ifram

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 12:55:15 AM »
May I suggest that you actually have some work ready to show us before you make a pointless thread? :P

Favorite Season: Season Two
Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas

Favorite Room: The Bamboo Forest

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends.
Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga: The Epitomes of Musical Fart

Fanfiction Projects (On hold): Legends: Wild Jungle

Offline Toltendo

• Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 01:07:12 AM »
Quote from: ""The Bamboo Forest""
May I suggest that you actually have some work ready to show us before you make a pointless thread? :P

Be patient and in a couple of days or so, I will get the final draft.
"I literally spat Coke on my computer screen when I saw that new screen name." -The Bandit King

Sorry, but I'm caught in a bad romance. Could you pick up the telephone and just dance? The paparazzi are here to video phone us. -Toltendo

<iframe src="http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/getDynamicImage.do?memberName=Toltendo&mnOn=true&stat=1&imageNum=2&rankOn=true&projectsOn=false&special=true" frameborder="0" name="di" scrolling="no" width="405px" height="145px"></ifram

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 01:10:28 AM »
Did you know that I actually made a revival called Legends? But I discontinued it anyway, so it's okay...lol

I dunno, but I think I'll be posting my entry in the Contest itself. I'm not a mod, and I don't want to be a backseat one, but I'm not sure if we're supposed to make individual threads...

Favorite Season: Season Two
Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas

Favorite Room: The Bamboo Forest

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends.
Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga: The Epitomes of Musical Fart

Fanfiction Projects (On hold): Legends: Wild Jungle

Offline Toltendo

• Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 01:16:58 AM »
Quote from: ""The Bamboo Forest""
Did you know that I actually made a revival called Legends? But I discontinued it anyway, so it's okay...lol

I dunno, but I think I'll be posting my entry in the Contest itself. I'm not a mod, and I don't want to be a backseat one, but I'm not sure if we're supposed to make individual threads...

Well from the title, the [All-New] will be part of the permanent title.

Offline Toltendo

• Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2009, 11:00:36 PM »
Well I guess I was too late to submit my idea, but I'll try to get mine done any time at the end of the year.