Author Topic: Legends of the Hidden Temple Trivia  (Read 75885 times)

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
Re: Legends of the Hidden Temple Trivia
« Reply #435 on: July 03, 2009, 11:20:15 PM »
This question will take a while. In the meantime, here's another question.

If you remove all runs that needed 5 rooms or less to complete, how many victories are there for each team? Name each one and the time left in each run.

I'm not saying we won't answer the previous question, though. But I don't have an idea, too.
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #436 on: July 04, 2009, 12:39:02 AM »
When you say "5 rooms or less," are you including the room where the artifact is held in that 5?
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: July 04, 2009, 05:01:42 AM »
No. Before the room with the artifact.
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: July 04, 2009, 10:58:05 PM »
Added an extra part to the question. There must be 2 or more objective rooms. These rooms are not included:

The Throne Room (1) and (2)
The Observatory (1) and (2)
The lower left room
The Room of the Golden Idols
The Treasure Room
The Dark Forest or The Tomb of the Ancient Kings, if they don't bother for the key and just bust through the wall.
The Wall Climb/The Pit of Despair
The Troubled Bridge
The Pit (lower floor)
The Swamp
The upper right room
The upper left room, except the Pirate's Cove, and only if they go down in the first two seasons

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: July 07, 2009, 10:59:35 PM »
Actually, scratch the question. I'll post the answer soon.

« Reply #440 on: July 08, 2009, 09:13:44 AM »
The Purple Parrots never had a 1 and 1/2 pendant win.
The Orange Iguanas never had a 2 pendant win.
The Red Jaguars never had a 1 pendant win.
What am I forgeting?

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: July 08, 2009, 11:24:38 AM »
I don't think the Green Monkeys ever had a 1 pendant win either.

« Reply #442 on: July 08, 2009, 03:56:50 PM »
You are correct. I also have anther question.

This often caused the end of many temple runs, It happened to many teams yet only one team was able to overcome this obsticle and win. What am I talking about, What team and episode were the succesful victory in?

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #443 on: July 08, 2009, 04:36:32 PM »
Descending the central shaft on the way out.  The only time the player managed to get out anyway was with the Silver Snakes in "The Enormous Iron Nose Ring of Babe."
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

« Reply #444 on: July 08, 2009, 04:57:05 PM »
Nope this happened to many other TEAMS.

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: July 08, 2009, 05:55:48 PM »
Uh, running into all three guards?

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

« Reply #446 on: July 08, 2009, 07:13:37 PM »
Nope

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: July 09, 2009, 10:59:38 PM »
Not taking the Shrine shortcut from the lower left room and going up to the upper left room?

« Reply #448 on: July 10, 2009, 08:32:12 AM »
Nope, REd Jaguar fan You should know this.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: July 11, 2009, 04:52:32 AM »
I should know it already?