Author Topic: Teams that were good but got a raw deal.  (Read 535 times)

Teams that were good but got a raw deal.
« on: August 25, 2009, 05:38:27 PM »
Just as the topic says. I have to go with Elise and Travis from discarded seal for obvious reasons. I also have to give Albert and Jennifer a break. Albert made it one room away and Jennifer somehow managed to make it to the room. They deserved to win.

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 05:45:29 PM »
The Discarded Seal episode was the first that came to my mind, too. Elise and Travis were fast, but couldn't overcome the bias the temple designers always had when placing artifacts in the central column. Too bad.

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 03:01:29 PM »
It's Elisa... Not Elise... Unless you guys mean Elise from the War Fan team in which I would agree and say that she got the biggest raw deal ever. Yes, she could have taken the chamber door, but if there wasn't a production error and the door to the tomb wasn't stuck, she could have won.

But I also agree about the discarded seal team. They had the hardest layout of the entire series.

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 03:09:29 PM »
lol, those two names are ALWAYS getting mixed up.

I think The Purple Parrots in The Leopard Skin Cloak were more deserving than to get stuck in a weird layout because of a bad choice of entrance. Chandra was fairly good, and Nick made up good time in the short minute he was given. And of course, he makes us laugh when he can't find the right keyhole.

Favorite Season: Season Two
Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas

Favorite Room: The Bamboo Forest

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends.
Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga: The Epitomes of Musical Fart

Fanfiction Projects (On hold): Legends: Wild Jungle

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2009, 06:08:05 AM »
How about Rachel and Keith? They had such a brutal layout.
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.