Author Topic: A little something that I noticed...  (Read 570 times)

Offline Long Live Olmec

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nickgtp
A little something that I noticed...
« on: August 02, 2009, 03:55:19 AM »
Looking at the 2007 April Fools Day threads, I looked at TAW's mocking that Robbie couldn't beat a girl. True, they are tied for least time in the temple for a frontrunner, but did anyone notice that he was actually right that Robbie couldn't beat a girl? Look at this...

? Robbie only completed one objective; Annie completed two and even started pulling the vines
? Annie had to run up an extra two sets of stairs
? The objectives that Annie completed are somewhat more challenging than sitting on a plastic seat
? Annie?s guard cost more delays than Robbie?s

So, it might not be big, but it's true....even though "ANNIE DONT HAVE A COCK", she can't be beaten by Robbie.

Sorry for a sorta pointless thread. =/

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 04:00:47 AM »
Take into account that Robbie had a ladder to climb.
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline Asian Legends Fan

• Olmec
  • Vittujen kev├Ąt ja kyrpien takatalvi, perkele!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 05:29:54 AM »
Heh, that thought never came across my mind. But I guess we'll never know unless we measure the temple centimeter by centimeter.

I'm on board that Annie was better, though. She might not have a cock, but she was cuter. lol
Seen all 120 episodes.
Legends fan since 2002.

Favorite Episode: The Jeweled Scabbard of Sforza
Favorite Team: Blue Barracudas

Favorite Season: Season Two

There's no recess and no rules in the school of life.
Brothers and sisters in metal together will conquer the evil as one.

As I begin this journey through my times
Notes will be spilled under childish rhymes
Of all the things that make me mad
Incomprehensible and iron-clad

Whaddya mean I don't believe in God?! I've talked to him thrice in the Megadeth chatroom!

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 01:08:34 PM »
True that. XD

To be fair to Robbie, he made it to the Throne Room and stepped on the throne with 2:47 or so left, but only hesitated on the ladder after the door into the Spider's Lair failed to open.

But yeah, Annie's definitely better, because she actually had real objectives to clear and did so in remarkable time.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!