Author Topic: Bold Proposition To Bring Back Legends- PLEASE READ  (Read 2746 times)

Bold Proposition To Bring Back Legends- PLEASE READ
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2009, 06:29:51 PM »
Could it come back? Its a nice dream. Anythings possible but I can't imagine Nickelodeon wants to bring it back. ITs much cheaper for them to rerun the same 3 shows and occasionally make a few new episodes. I think it could be pulled of on another network, or mabye as a syndicated show, But even if David stanley wanted to make the show, Nickelodeon would probably never sell the rights to the show. After they sold doug and it became a huge hit they never made that mistake again. I'm still gonna dream though

Offline OlmecsThrone

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2009, 05:58:54 AM »
Yeah, y'all are right. Legends won't come back, and yes, Renegade, even though I think you're acting like a dick towards me, you're right. It is a pipe dream.

Could one of the admins just delete this thread? Then we can all pretend like this never happened and go back to the way life was before, with me accepting that Legends probably will never come back.

Offline PhantomBPR

• Temple God
  • Kirk Level
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2009, 03:26:18 PM »
Well I don't think there's a reason to delete the thread.

It did spawn a conversation on topic.

As I said before, there's nothing wrong with considering creative theories to bring Legends back.

Taking them seriously and attempting to impliment them is another ball game.
Crazy, but that's how it goes.

You don't do nothing you don't wanna do
Be nothing phony about you
Keeping it real and do what you feel
You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!

Offline Toltendo

• Toltendo, person who watches Legends
  • Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2009, 04:42:39 PM »
I was about to say not to close this thread down. Also, don't let yourself down OlmecsThrone. If this is a forum about a canceled Nick game show that became a cult hit amongst young adults and a group of youngsters, I wouldn't want this thread to be closed.

Don't worry about Renegade or The Ancient Warrior, I can understand your reasoning.
"I literally spat Coke on my computer screen when I saw that new screen name." -The Bandit King

Sorry, but I'm caught in a bad romance. Could you pick up the telephone and just dance? The paparazzi are here to video phone us. -Toltendo

<iframe src="http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/getDynamicImage.do?memberName=Toltendo&mnOn=true&stat=1&imageNum=2&rankOn=true&projectsOn=false&special=true" frameborder="0" name="di" scrolling="no" width="405px" height="145px"></ifram