Author Topic: Legends: Evolved  (Read 1818 times)

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
Legends: Evolved
« on: July 10, 2009, 02:39:55 AM »
As you all know, I'm making a fanfic for Legends. The first 20 eps are the extended eps of the 3rd season while the rest of the eps are for the new and improved season. Here's the changes:

There are 17 rooms, including a shaft at the left and another 2 rooms at the extreme left.
There will be 2 to 4 pendants.
There will be an extra game between the Steps and the Temple Games.
3 will go into the Temple Games.
For Seasons 4 and 5, the 4 teams will have to tag team with another in the individual games. They will split in the team games.
For Seasons 6 to 8, those who are first in the extra game will go to the team games immediately, but if they lose a team game, they lose a pendant, and if they tie the game, they don't lose or gain any.
There will be 5 minutes and 5 temple guards.
No actuator rooms will be in the fanfic, not even the Ledges.
There will be 5 choices for all questions.
There will be 8 teams, including the Golden Eagles and the Black Pirahnas.
For those with 3 pendants or less, full pendants will be provided in the temple.

If I have missed anything, please let me know. Right now, the first 20 eps are still in development. I'll show the eps' names, but not their links.

Remember, I'm not gonna be so active with the fanfic, so not many eps will be posted.

Extended Season 3:
- The First Edition of the Tale of Genji
- The Torn Pages of Jane Austen
- The Quipus of Pachacuti
- The Last Teaching Scroll of Confucius
- The Sack of Riches of William Farquhar
- The Cannonball of the Globe
- The Missing Charts of Christopher Columbus
- The Bible of Johannes Gutenberg (Not religious)
- The School Books of the German Children
- The Policy List of Mao Zedong
- The Blunt Knife of Jack the Ripper
- The First Poster of Stalin
- The Necklace of Anne Boleyn
- The Travels of Marco Polo
- The Jeweled Crown of Queen Victoria
- The Nurse Hat of Florence Nightingale
- The First Petition of Susan Anthony
- The Treaty of Sir Stamford Raffles
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 09:02:09 AM by Red Jaguars Fan »
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 03:02:58 AM »
Just a pointer...

Nickelodeon's not going to show some decapitated pirate head, even if it's TV-PG.

Favorite Season: Season Two
Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas

Favorite Room: The Bamboo Forest

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends.
Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga: The Epitomes of Musical Fart

Fanfiction Projects (On hold): Legends: Wild Jungle

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 03:08:43 AM »
True. I'll change the episode.
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 03:25:53 AM »
Remember that I'll be adding more episodes and that I'll only post the first link when the extended 3rd season is done.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2009, 04:50:34 AM »
People, I decided that I might have to post the episode now. I'm mediocre at finding historical figures, so I'll have to start soon.

Offline The Bandit King

• Recognized Legends God
  • Okay, I finally have a tagline. Happy now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2009, 07:52:09 PM »
Go for it. I'm sure it'll be fine.
As for historical figures, I have only one word for you: Wikipedia!
Favorite Episode: The Secret Map of the Bandit Queen
Favorite Room: The Chamber of the Sacred Markers
Favorite Team: Blue Barracudas

It's baaaaaaaack...
Legends of the Hidden Temple: Rebirth! (return date TBD)

1980s - Michael Jackson, Madonna, Bruce Springsteen, etc.
1990s - Mariah Carey, Boyz II Men, Nirvana, etc.
Present - Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, etc.
You do the math.

"Just when they think they've got the answers, I change the questions!"
--"Rowdy" Roddy Piper

Offline Long Live Olmec

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nickgtp
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2009, 05:18:27 AM »
*Bump*

If you have trouble with artifact and legendary figures, go on Wikipedia, and search for stuff like "medallion" or "crown" or "jewelry" or famous places, and I'm sure you'll find some links in it to famous people that could give you some inspiration. It works for TBF, and for me as well when I try and think of artifacts to write fanfics in my free time (none of which I've ever posted, mainly because they suck...they were written before I looked at some of the stuff here).

If you have to, go to the "Make up your own Artifacts" thread, enter some of the historical figures into Wikipedia, and find any links in those articles for some other legendary figures. Hope this helps. Happy writing!

EDIT: One more thing - Nickelodeon sometimes likes to have at least two words in an artifact title that starts with the same consonant or tone (The Cracked Crown of the Spanish King; The Applewood Amulet of Emiliano Zapata; The Ivory Elephant of Scheherazade, The Very Tall Turban of Ahmed Baba) so maybe something like that would make your artifacts a little more Legends-ish. Just a few tips, don't have to take them all into consideration, of course. XD

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2009, 07:10:06 PM »
First episode posted. Enjoy! And I'll appreciate comments and critisicm.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2009, 09:14:03 PM »
Third episode posted. Happy reading. :D

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2009, 01:23:17 AM »
Expect a new style of the next episodes from now on to make ithem clearer and more enjoyable to read.

Although, I may be copying TAW. :P

Offline Long Live Olmec

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nickgtp
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2009, 03:48:26 AM »
LMFAO, another person changing style? Alright, but first...FINISH UP EPISODE 4! :lol:

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2009, 11:59:03 PM »
A whole production day made already? Wow! Talk about slow for a 14-year-old. :P

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2009, 03:39:55 AM »
There may be a Tournament of Champions for this Season.

Expect players from Season 1 to 3 coming into to play, and the last production day of Season 3 will be the episodes.

Don't worry, this just the first, there'll be more.

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2009, 03:45:13 AM »
Are you sure that's such a good idea? Not that it's a bad one, but some Season 1 players could be 17 by 1995. Just saying... Of course, I don't know your choice of players yet, so I can't complain. :P

Favorite Season: Season Two
Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas

Favorite Room: The Bamboo Forest

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends.
Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga: The Epitomes of Musical Fart

Fanfiction Projects (On hold): Legends: Wild Jungle

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2010, 05:23:39 AM »
After months, my q5th ep is up. I am damn, effing slow.