Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 627 times)

Offline Toltendo

• Toltendo, person who watches Legends
  • Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
Hello everyone
« on: July 07, 2009, 11:38:39 AM »
I want to introduce myself into this forum. At first, I had trouble getting my account activated, but after some patience, I have finally become a member. I only discovered this site when I found the website www.nicklegends.co.cc.

I've should have mentioned this, but I am a big fan of the Purple Parrots, mostly because it's my high school color and the team seems to be underrated, although I do like all of the teams, it's just that I have a liking for them.
"I literally spat Coke on my computer screen when I saw that new screen name." -The Bandit King

Sorry, but I'm caught in a bad romance. Could you pick up the telephone and just dance? The paparazzi are here to video phone us. -Toltendo

<iframe src="http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/getDynamicImage.do?memberName=Toltendo&mnOn=true&stat=1&imageNum=2&rankOn=true&projectsOn=false&special=true" frameborder="0" name="di" scrolling="no" width="405px" height="145px"></ifram

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
Hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 11:46:59 AM »
Welcome to the board, Toltendo!

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Hello everyone
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 11:52:35 AM »
Ah, I've heard of that website. It's supposed to be pretty good.

Anyways, welcome to the forum! :D Hopefully you find yourself right at home. The members here are happy to help if you have any questions.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
Hello everyone
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 12:08:45 PM »
Welcome dude! :D
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Hello everyone
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2009, 01:09:25 PM »
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Offline Toltendo

• Toltendo, person who watches Legends
  • Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
Hello everyone
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2009, 01:19:54 PM »
Thank you for all of the welcomes. I've been checking out this forum for about a month before my account was activated, so I'll be here for quite a while. I'll also throw this out saying that I have a youtube page that is also my username, 'Toltendo'. There's nothing that's Lengends-related, but if there are any member that have attended or know anyone who went to College Park High School in Pleasant Hill, CA, I'd be shocked.
"I literally spat Coke on my computer screen when I saw that new screen name." -The Bandit King

Sorry, but I'm caught in a bad romance. Could you pick up the telephone and just dance? The paparazzi are here to video phone us. -Toltendo

<iframe src="http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/getDynamicImage.do?memberName=Toltendo&mnOn=true&stat=1&imageNum=2&rankOn=true&projectsOn=false&special=true" frameborder="0" name="di" scrolling="no" width="405px" height="145px"></ifram

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
Hello everyone
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2009, 04:32:01 PM »
LOL nicklegends, you never seem to stop me from laughing sometimes.

Welcome Toltendo, to the Hidden Temple. The boards are filled with friendly members protected by mysterious mayan moderators. :D

Enjoy your stay!

Favorite Season: Season Two
Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas

Favorite Room: The Bamboo Forest

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends.
Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga: The Epitomes of Musical Fart

Fanfiction Projects (On hold): Legends: Wild Jungle