Author Topic: Most undeserving players  (Read 1306 times)

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
Most undeserving players
« on: June 30, 2009, 04:53:14 AM »
This thread is to discuss all about the players who don't deserve to go to the temple or the temple games. I can't think of anyone right now, so say your thoughts.
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
Most undeserving players
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 05:06:52 AM »
Lisa and Steve from the Keys to The Alhambra. They only got into the temple because the other team lost the tiebreaker, only to let Lisa screw it all up in the temple run.

Favorite Season: Season Two
Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas

Favorite Room: The Bamboo Forest

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends.
Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga: The Epitomes of Musical Fart

Fanfiction Projects (On hold): Legends: Wild Jungle

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
Most undeserving players
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 08:27:47 AM »
Marie and Claude from "The Lost Lion Tail of Little John." The Silver Snakes would've gone to the Temple had they not lost their sign in the third game.

The Silver Snakes in "The Trojan Horseshoe" threw out a lot of seriously off answers at the steps; how they went on to the Temple Games is baffling.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Most undeserving players
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 01:13:57 PM »
Any team that made it to temple by winning that stupid pick the right path game. It was not a memory game it was a luck game.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Most undeserving players
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 01:40:41 PM »
"Furthest along" rule, anyone? :P
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Most undeserving players
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2009, 02:00:35 PM »
I have to agree about the Purple Parrots from, "The Lost Lion Tail of Little John." Now, I LOVE the Purple Parrots, but this was just the worst pairing of this team. Though, Marie was an okay player. She won her individual game and pretty much lead the team. She was a little slow in the temple, but Claude was WAY worse. But still an undeserving team nonetheless. The Silver Snakes from, "The Trojan Horseshoe" were pretty laughable and undeserving too. I also agree about the Red Jaguars from, "The Keys to the Alhambra" too. If the Silver Snakes hadn't rang in incorrectly with a tie breaker, they would have had guaranteed access to the temple, and maybe a win too! Another list of kids who didn't deserve to advance another round:
~ John and Tia from, "The Golden Cricket Cage of Khan." They barely advanced from the steps of knowledge, they BARELY advanced from the temple games. And don't get me started on their temple run.... Anyone would have been better than them.
~ Erica and Jeremy from, "Robin Hood and Marians Ladder." Their layout was FAR too easy for a win. If they had a Season 3 temple layout, theres no way they'd achieve ANY victory.
~ Noelle and Pat from, "The Marble Armrest of Xerxes." The Purple Parrots should have gone to the temple. I can't even watch this episode because I can only think of Levi biting the dust in THE EASIEST TIEBREAKER IN LEGENDS HISTORY. I'm not blaming him, but holy crap. The temple run, was absolutely terrible. Noelle was a painfully slow runner, and Pat just couldn't pick up the slack. I mean, they did have a long path to their artifact, but the Purple Parrots would have made it MUCH FURTHER than the Green Monkeys did.
~ Jason and Dana from, "The Smashed Printing Plate of Federick Douglass." They barely advance from round to round, and somehow sweep the temple games? Their temple run was another painful to watch one as well.

Wow, long list. Thats all I have for right now, but I'm sure there are more undeserving contestants.

Most undeserving players
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2009, 03:19:12 PM »
The only reason Jason and Dana made it to temple was because Jason kept throwing papers in his game even though he was supposed to stop when the other player fell, The purple parrot barely missed the bucket in the second game and the third game was that (Again) That stupid pick the right path game, Which Jason tried to cheat at. Even though I'm a red Jaguars fan a truely hated that team.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Most undeserving players
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2009, 03:33:54 PM »
Exactly! I'm so surprised Kirk didn't call all that. Those papers thrown and that one piece missing the bucket should not have been counted. And Jason should have been caught cheating in the third temple game. The Purple Parrots were 2nd in the most and swept the steps of knowledge, and then score no pendants whatsoever?  They would have done a much better job at the temple for sure. The layout didnt even seem that hard, and Jason and Dana blew it.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Most undeserving players
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2009, 07:30:24 PM »
Looking at the Silver Horseshoe episode, Paula hit the ground in the team game when the clock had one second left. That would give the Purple Parrots 2 pendant into the temple.
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Most undeserving players
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2009, 07:40:23 PM »
Well, she seriously lucked out in the Temple, but she earned her place there fair and square? her legs might've unlocked, but she never actually hit the mat before time ran out. :P

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Most undeserving players
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2009, 08:37:57 PM »
Quote from: ""Red Jaguars Fan""
Looking at the Silver Horseshoe episode, Paula hit the ground in the team game when the clock had one second left. That would give the Purple Parrots 2 pendant into the temple.
Oh yeah, I was gonna include her too. That layout was way too easy, although it was the first time the Orange Iguanas even REACH an artifact. And of course, its the first time they score a victory. So I guess Paula's win was slightly deserving.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Most undeserving players
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2009, 02:04:06 AM »
Anyone who tries to cheat, hands down. Need I say who is the most popular cheater? It's really obvious.

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Most undeserving players
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2009, 08:34:18 AM »
Season 1 had a lot of questionable temple games victories.

I think I remember the Codebook of Mata Hari temple games being called unfairly in the "farthest along" category.  :roll:

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Most undeserving players
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2009, 04:03:31 PM »
How unfairly?

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Most undeserving players
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2009, 04:32:17 PM »
I think the Blue Barracudas were supposed to win 2 Pendants to ?, IIRC.