Author Topic: Most undeserving players  (Read 1424 times)

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
Most undeserving players
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2009, 05:56:50 PM »
Everyone knows the Golden Spider Web episode, right? And everyone knows Jeremy cheated, right? So, he doesn't even deserve a prize!
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Most undeserving players
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2009, 08:44:57 PM »
Quote from: ""Red Jaguars Fan""
Everyone knows the Golden Spider Web episode, right? And everyone knows Jeremy cheated, right? So, he doesn't even deserve a prize!

Everone always talks about it like he cheated but really he just made an honest mistake. He thought you only had to jump through the holes that had spiders hanging above.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Most undeserving players
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2009, 08:56:23 PM »
I'll need to check.
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Most undeserving players
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2009, 09:09:07 PM »
Okay, you're right. It's an honest mistake.