Author Topic: This is going to sound a little odd  (Read 992 times)

Offline Frogger49

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
This is going to sound a little odd
« on: July 01, 2006, 07:30:12 PM »
I think that in one of the Season 1 episodes, when they were going off on one of the commercial breaks, I swear that the camera zoomed in on Donkeylips from Salute Your Shorts just randomly sitting in the audience with a grin on his face.  It was the oddest thing.  And I only saw it once.  I was wondering if anyone else noticed that, or if I just imagined this.

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2006, 08:12:57 PM »
I don't know ''Salute your Shorts'' well enough to say... Sorry. :mrgreen:

Offline PhantomBPR

• Temple God
  • Kirk Level
    • View Profile
Re: This is going to sound a little odd
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2006, 08:27:17 PM »
I think that in one of the Season 1 episodes, when they were going off on one of the commercial breaks, I swear that the camera zoomed in on Donkeylips from Salute Your Shorts just randomly sitting in the audience with a grin on his face.  It was the oddest thing.  And I only saw it once.  I was wondering if anyone else noticed that, or if I just imagined this.

That's just downright funny. Do you think he snuck onto the soundstage inbetween takes to watch the show or something?  :lol: I wouldn't know if this is true or not, but if you tell me which episode it is, I could investigate it.
Crazy, but that's how it goes.

You don't do nothing you don't wanna do
Be nothing phony about you
Keeping it real and do what you feel
You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!

Offline Frogger49

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2006, 09:36:05 AM »
I can't remember what episode it was, but I know that it was in the 1st season.  They just zoomed in on him like he was a normal audience member.  I only remember it from the original airing back in 1993.

Offline PhantomBPR

• Temple God
  • Kirk Level
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2006, 09:52:29 AM »
You know, now that I think about it there are alot of people on this planet who happen to look a little like Donkeylips, but if anyone has access to all of the season 1 episodes, I would suggest that they take an investigation into this.
Crazy, but that's how it goes.

You don't do nothing you don't wanna do
Be nothing phony about you
Keeping it real and do what you feel
You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!