Author Topic: Artifact/Room question  (Read 777 times)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Artifact/Room question
« on: April 16, 2007, 04:35:56 PM »
In the Room of the Golden Idols and the Treasure Room in the earlier layouts of season one, there are two golden objects at the back of the room in the little alcoves. Were these used as artifacts by any chance? I can't quite make out the appearance of the objects.

I already knew they had the Treasure of Anne Bonny in the Shrine in the earlier layouts of season one. That is why I asked this question.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Artifact/Room question
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 04:46:38 PM »
The Golden Jaguar of Altuhualpa (sp?) was in the Treaure Room and that was used as an artifact eventually. Also, I think The Lion Headed Bracelet of Chandragupta was in the Treasure Room in the 1st Season, and sometime seen in the shrine too.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
Artifact/Room question
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 05:28:39 PM »
Are you sure it's the Lion-Headed Bracelet? I never could figure out what the other one was, but are you sure that's it?
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Artifact/Room question
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 05:37:28 PM »
Yeah, I mean it looked a lot like it. Another artifact I saw in the Treasure Room (and I think the Shrine too) was the Golden Cup of Belshazzar.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
Artifact/Room question
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2007, 04:24:26 AM »
That's odd, it showed up after it was used as an artifact (in the Steps of Knowledge, I mean?) I thought they stopped showing up in the layout in which they would be used for an artifact. (Except The Treasure of Anne Bonny I think was originally planned for Layout V.)

It could also be something that never became an artifact, after all the Shrine of the Silver Monkey once held a genie lamp.  I'll have to look into this.

Using it for a room summary, The Red Jaguars?
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Piranesi

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
Artifact/Room question
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 02:01:40 PM »
The Shrine had one from one of the worst temple runs ever.  Forgot what it was, though.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Artifact/Room question
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2007, 02:06:53 PM »
Was the artifact a treasure/golden object thing? If so, you might be referring to the 'Golden Cup of Belshazzar'?

Offline Piranesi

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
Artifact/Room question
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2007, 02:07:58 PM »
Quote from: ""Purple Parrots Fan""
Was the artifact a treasure/golden object thing? If so, you might be referring to the 'Golden Cup of Belshazzar'?

Possibly.