Author Topic: Blackbeard's Treasure Map: Why do Some Call it a Pilot Ep.?  (Read 1680 times)

Offline Toltendo

• Toltendo, person who watches Legends
  • Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
Blackbeard's Treasure Map: Why do Some Call it a Pilot Ep.?
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2009, 07:05:14 PM »
Maybe if Nick or Stanley Stone does have a recorded pilot or pictures of the "pilot", I'm sure this will be all over for discussion.
"I literally spat Coke on my computer screen when I saw that new screen name." -The Bandit King

Sorry, but I'm caught in a bad romance. Could you pick up the telephone and just dance? The paparazzi are here to video phone us. -Toltendo

<iframe src="http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/getDynamicImage.do?memberName=Toltendo&mnOn=true&stat=1&imageNum=2&rankOn=true&projectsOn=false&special=true" frameborder="0" name="di" scrolling="no" width="405px" height="145px"></ifram

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2009, 12:23:46 PM »
Even if they do, I doubt they'd reveal them, but something I think I remember reading is that apparently the lack of credits could've been explained by "Blackbeard's Treasure Map" being the first episode (I'm pretty sure this was theorized back when Nick was starting to reveal the production order, but before they got to Season 1).

I mean, I know that might sounds stupid now, but still, the fact that there wasn't even a "?1993 Nickelodeon" like in the rest of Season 1 just seems odd.  I realize it MIGHT just be editing for time or something (though wouldn't cutting the player interviews be smarter?), but it's still strange. ^^;
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Toltendo

• Toltendo, person who watches Legends
  • Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2009, 01:41:11 PM »
Okay, maybe Blackbeard's Treasure Map is the pilot episode. I will show you an example that sometimes, you don't really need a bare bones pilot like Double Dare.

This episode is a pilot from Carmen San Diego, where there are some noticeable changes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWmjT9yJkIg&feature=related
"I literally spat Coke on my computer screen when I saw that new screen name." -The Bandit King

Sorry, but I'm caught in a bad romance. Could you pick up the telephone and just dance? The paparazzi are here to video phone us. -Toltendo

<iframe src="http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/getDynamicImage.do?memberName=Toltendo&mnOn=true&stat=1&imageNum=2&rankOn=true&projectsOn=false&special=true" frameborder="0" name="di" scrolling="no" width="405px" height="145px"></ifram

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2009, 02:31:33 PM »
And the noticeable changes between Blackbeard and  Belshazzar, Galileo, and all the other episodes of the show are...? Where's your logic here, now? :roll:

Favorite Season: Season Two
Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas

Favorite Room: The Bamboo Forest

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends.
Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga: The Epitomes of Musical Fart

Fanfiction Projects (On hold): Legends: Wild Jungle