Author Topic: The Jester's Court  (Read 1344 times)

The Jester's Court
« on: May 30, 2009, 02:37:00 PM »
ORDER! ORDER! ALL RISE!!!

The Jesters Court will now come to order the honorable Super Red Jaguar Presiding!!

all parties in the matter of the 1st case step forward please

Offline Toltendo

• Toltendo, person who watches Legends
  • Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
The Jester's Court
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 04:49:59 PM »
Yes, I am suing Marc Summers for dumping more than five gallons of Tabasco sauce when he told me it was supposed to be five gallons of hot red slime.
"I literally spat Coke on my computer screen when I saw that new screen name." -The Bandit King

Sorry, but I'm caught in a bad romance. Could you pick up the telephone and just dance? The paparazzi are here to video phone us. -Toltendo

<iframe src="http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/getDynamicImage.do?memberName=Toltendo&mnOn=true&stat=1&imageNum=2&rankOn=true&projectsOn=false&special=true" frameborder="0" name="di" scrolling="no" width="405px" height="145px"></ifram

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
The Jester's Court
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 05:02:40 PM »
xD

Favorite Season: Season Two
Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas

Favorite Room: The Bamboo Forest

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends.
Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga: The Epitomes of Musical Fart

Fanfiction Projects (On hold): Legends: Wild Jungle

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
The Jester's Court
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 05:12:40 PM »
I would like to sue whoever was the Dungeon temple guard in "The Pendant of Kamehameha" for unfairly screwing the Silver Snakes out of a win.

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

Offline Toltendo

• Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
The Jester's Court
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2009, 05:33:11 PM »
I am suing John for groping my one true love, Missy.
"I literally spat Coke on my computer screen when I saw that new screen name." -The Bandit King

Sorry, but I'm caught in a bad romance. Could you pick up the telephone and just dance? The paparazzi are here to video phone us. -Toltendo

<iframe src="http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/getDynamicImage.do?memberName=Toltendo&mnOn=true&stat=1&imageNum=2&rankOn=true&projectsOn=false&special=true" frameborder="0" name="di" scrolling="no" width="405px" height="145px"></ifram

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
The Jester's Court
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2009, 05:34:23 PM »
I sue Toltendo for claiming that MY one true love is his one true love. :D

Offline Toltendo

• Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
The Jester's Court
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2009, 05:38:43 PM »
I am suing TBF for claiming that I am taking his true love for which my true love is of Missy.

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
The Jester's Court
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2009, 05:40:33 PM »
Hey, I joined before you! I claimed Missy first!

Offline Toltendo

• Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
The Jester's Court
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2009, 05:43:23 PM »
Who cares! I already have 2 pendants of life, so there.

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
The Jester's Court
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2009, 05:47:13 PM »
Then give one to Missy. She needs it more than you do.

Offline Toltendo

• Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
The Jester's Court
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2009, 05:53:30 PM »
Quote from: ""The Bamboo Forest""
Then give one to Missy. She needs it more than you do.

I know what you're doing, but I'll give one to her because I love her, more than you.

So, where's Olmec where you need him to give the ruling?

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
The Jester's Court
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2009, 05:59:11 PM »
Right here, Toltendo!

Quote from: ""Olmec""
You could start by climbing through the Ledges, and climbing down into the Pit of Despair.  Crawl through the Pit, then race into the Throne Room.  Sit on the Throne of the Pretender, and you could choose to go up--into Medusa's Lair, or into the Treacherous Swamp.  If you escape, you might have a chance to enter the Dark Forest.  Reach into the hole and find the key, or plow through the wall and into the Mine Shaft.  There, ride the elevator up into the Viper's Nest, and pull the snakes from the jars to open the door to the Shrine of the Silver Monkey.  Assemble the statue, and you may be headed for the King's Storeroom.  Smash the clay pots to find the key which will allow you into the Observatory.  Put together the puzzle on the stone column, then jump back into the Pit.  Then, pass through the Crypt, race down the stairs and back through the Temple Gate.  The choices are yours and yours alone[/qoute]

The Jester's Court
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2009, 08:36:08 AM »
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ORDER ORDER!! *bangs Gavel*

This court will come to order or else i will clear the courtroom!!

now then i will take testimony from both sides before deciding to make my judgement

TBF you being the elder of the two on this forum i'll start with you what reason are you claiming missy as yours?

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
The Jester's Court
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2009, 09:37:06 AM »
I sue Viacom for suing YouTube. Just lighten up and let us relieve our childhood memories with those wonderful videos.

Offline Toltendo

• Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
The Jester's Court
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2009, 11:26:33 AM »
Quote from: ""Purple Parrots Fan""
I sue Viacom for suing YouTube. Just lighten up and let us relieve our childhood memories with those wonderful videos.

I am hereby in defense of Viacom from the law firm of Temple & Temple Guardians to say in remarks to this letter that Viacom has stated for the public:

Quote from: ""Viacom""
"It has become an unfortunate burden to go to court and protect Viacom's rights of artists who depend on us. It has become apparent that there are profits coming from these canceled shows and in order for our first amendment right to do so, we must speak against the piracy of people who share videos for free on Youtube. It is irresponsible to let copyright infringement as a means of profit. We have already provided a legal and safe way to distribute our previous shows through one of our network website, http://www.nick.com/turbonick/, where one can find streaming episodes that one can enjoy.