Author Topic: Iterview With "Tiffani"  (Read 3955 times)

Iterview With "Tiffani"
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2009, 05:11:29 PM »
Quote from: ""Toltendo""
How about Derrick Kujack? I found him on Facebook, but he doesn't have a 'c' in his last name. I feel like a stalker when I searched his name, but everyone does it not for bad purposes.

When I did my first takeshi's castle Interview, I was young and stupid so it didn't accour to me that people wouldn't want to talk about something that happend 20 years ago. I called this guy who was on the show and had won some money, We'll call him murray, I had never met him All I knew was that he was the same guy who was a contestant on this show. I introduced myself said "hi, I saw you were on this gameshow in 1988, I'm doing an article would you like to do an interview about your experince."
"Why would you want to do an interivew about that?" he says.
I try explaing that the show had a resergance in the U.K. and it is really popular in small audinces. Still very aprhensive, (And how could blame him). He did eventually agree to an interview and he was very nice about sharing his experince. But that interview changed the way I approached people from then on. So yeah it can be intimidating asking these real human beings to talk something that even the people who are close to them don't know about.

Offline Toltendo

• Toltendo, person who watches Legends
  • Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
Iterview With "Tiffani"
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2009, 09:03:55 PM »
Well I'm sure what I was looking at was Kujack's Facebook, it's just that I really didn't need to message him since he was already interviewed.
"I literally spat Coke on my computer screen when I saw that new screen name." -The Bandit King

Sorry, but I'm caught in a bad romance. Could you pick up the telephone and just dance? The paparazzi are here to video phone us. -Toltendo

<iframe src="http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/getDynamicImage.do?memberName=Toltendo&mnOn=true&stat=1&imageNum=2&rankOn=true&projectsOn=false&special=true" frameborder="0" name="di" scrolling="no" width="405px" height="145px"></ifram

Offline Toltendo

• Toltendo, person who watches Legends
  • Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
I might have found Gator...
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2009, 06:41:23 PM »
http://jerry-gator-young-jr.memory-of.com/About.aspx

I'm not really sure, but this could be one of the contestants. You're free to debunk me.
"I literally spat Coke on my computer screen when I saw that new screen name." -The Bandit King

Sorry, but I'm caught in a bad romance. Could you pick up the telephone and just dance? The paparazzi are here to video phone us. -Toltendo

<iframe src="http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/getDynamicImage.do?memberName=Toltendo&mnOn=true&stat=1&imageNum=2&rankOn=true&projectsOn=false&special=true" frameborder="0" name="di" scrolling="no" width="405px" height="145px"></ifram

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Iterview With "Tiffani"
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2009, 08:09:18 PM »
Definately not him. That doesnt look anything like him, even in his younger pics. And I'm pretty sure Gator was his REAL name. I mean, I feel sorry for that particular guy, but theres no way thats our Gator. =/