Author Topic: Iterview With "Tiffani"  (Read 3952 times)

Iterview With "Tiffani"
« on: May 10, 2009, 07:57:35 AM »
I know it was a while back, but does anyone else think that that interview with Tiffani from the helmet of sir gawain was total Bullshit?

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Iterview With "Tiffani"
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2009, 08:36:26 AM »
"Totalfuckinlootly a lie" (LOL) was my choice. I agree outer space, coming across her interview through an old link a few days ago, I thought her interview was BS too. It just seemed like in her interview, she was teling us her life story rather than her experience on legends. Besides, back when that interview was conducted, her full episode was one of the very few that was availabe on YouTube at the time. All the other interviews seemed real, while with "Tiffani," it just seemed like some poser trying to pass as her with a fake story. Sorry, but I just didn't believe that was truly her. =/

Iterview With "Tiffani"
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 10:10:25 AM »
My complaint was that this person knew things about this episode that I a person had who had seen the episode 10 times didn't know. How the hell do you know about the hidden half pendant of life? Obvously this person watched the episode 80 million times before writing the interview. What do the rest of you think.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
Iterview With "Tiffani"
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2009, 10:22:29 AM »
Well, I feel like an idiot for once thinking it was real.  The fact that she didn't get it right about the number of what episode she was in is evidence against it (at least Elise got it right, for example).

But yeah, looking back, the interview was too much like a first-person commentary.  I don't think enough of what was going on in her head was actually there.

I probably should update the site somehow to match this...
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Iterview With "Tiffani"
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2009, 03:13:54 PM »
You might find it interesting to know that I was the one who originally conducted the interview with "Tiffani," but I never posted it to the website because it didn't pass my BS Sniff Test. It's good to see that my hunch is supported by you guys.

Iterview With "Tiffani"
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2009, 05:05:04 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong Nick but didn't you say that someone just sent the entire interview to you out of the blue one day?

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Iterview With "Tiffani"
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2009, 05:11:49 PM »
Quote from: ""notundercovercop327""
Correct me if I'm wrong Nick but didn't you say that someone just sent the entire interview to you out of the blue one day?

Hm...

*checks*

Oh, whoa, you're right.

Iterview With "Tiffani"
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2009, 07:05:14 PM »
Quote from: ""nicklegends""
Quote from: ""notundercovercop327""

Hm...

*checks*

Oh, whoa, you're right.

I remember you saying that somewhere else on the forum. Now we know its fake. Tiffani just wrote up her story sent it in without any prior contact. Plus there is no record of a Tiffani Milford existing outside that interview. Case Closed, bring in the dancing lobsters.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Iterview With "Tiffani"
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2009, 01:03:30 PM »
Plus, in a legends interview, wouldn't the webmaster ASK the questions to the contestant rather than say nothing and let him/her ramble on about his/her personal life? Oh yeah, that interview WAS definately fake, like yall have been saying.

Iterview With "Tiffani"
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2009, 08:27:54 AM »
Two things that will always stay in my mind about this interview. One, Someone, one of us, went out of there way to write this for no good reason. Two, even though it didn't fool us, It fooled one of the main forunners of the Legends Community, JaminJon Plez. He was the one who first posted the interview.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Iterview With "Tiffani"
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2009, 12:57:03 PM »
Not to mention, he took screencaps of the episode and posted her temple run on YouTube. And of course, there were no questions or answers on the interview. It was just "Tiffani" practically writing a biography about hersef.

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Iterview With "Tiffani"
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2009, 02:55:50 PM »
At least it wasn't as bad as the "Joel Simmons" interview I got about a year after starting my site. I and long-time fans of TKS will always be scarred by the rampant poor grammar and spelling issues within it. The guy who posed as Joel eventually fessed up with the explanation that he didn't think I'd answer his questions via e-mail unless he was worth my time. An interesting approach...

What I did for the Tiffani incident and all interviews afterward was ask for a picture of the contestant's t-shirt distributed on the show, or if that was unavailable, a picture of the contestant with a hand-drawn sign reading "Legends" visible within the frame. The "Tiffani" poser couldn't produce either. The approach isn't entirely foolproof, but it's a lot better than absentmindedly posting what people send in. Hopefully it has helped keep my site's credibility fairly high.

I've actually received a few additional interviews for the site, but I've chosen not to post them, just because I don't want to go through the hassle of verifying each of them. They usually make it to Aaron's site anyway. I'm just getting lazy when it comes to Legends. The obsession sort of came and went. Now I'm just keeping my site open to help others relieve their childhoods in the same way I did.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Iterview With "Tiffani"
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2009, 03:13:16 PM »
Yeah, like the interview with Heather from, "Snowcone of Mt. Kilimanjaro" made its way to Aaron's site a few months ago, and one of the tape trading dudes interviewed the REAL Joel not too long ago either. And both those interviews seemed real too. It'd be interesting reading yet another interview from another contestant, I like reading about the audition process and some of the behind the scenes stuff. But anyways yeah, Tiffiani's interview wasn't real and....thats not cool.

Iterview With "Tiffani"
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2009, 07:52:00 PM »
Hey Nick, If you ever get anyone who claims to be a contestant, you could send them my way if you want. I've done a few Takeshi's Castle interviews if you need to see my work. I'd love to interview a Legends Contestant.

http://www.freewebs.com/keshikingdom3/

My Resume.

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
Iterview With "Tiffani"
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2009, 01:46:36 AM »
BS.BS.BS.BS.

Favorite Season: Season Two
Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas