Author Topic: Wild Jungle EP: The Space Helmet of Yuri Gagarin  (Read 1029 times)

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
Wild Jungle EP: The Space Helmet of Yuri Gagarin
« on: August 12, 2009, 04:38:07 AM »
To find more Wild Jungle episodes, click THIS LINK to go to the Official Episode Guide thread!

Legendspx]

The camera makes its way through lush greenery, and the palms move away as ambient animal noises are heard. Portions of a temple are shown, and suddenly the jungle ends, and we see Olmec?s face light up and shout, ?LEGENDS OF THE HIDDEN TEMPLE!?

The show?s title card?a pendant of life?crashes together on the screen, and the camera shifts to focus on the temple and its rooms. ?With your guide, Kirk Fogg! And here he is now!?

The pendant splinters and Kirk is seen crawling out of the Jungle Crevice to run right into the center of the stage and up the Steps of Knowledge as he begins his narration.

?Thank you, thank you!? says Kirk. ?It's nice to see you! Thank you, Olmec. Welcome to the Hidden Temple. The rooms are filled with lost treasures that are protected by mysterious Mayan Temple Guards. Only Olmec knows the legend behind each of the treasures in his temple. Which one are we going to hear about today??

Olmec replies, ?The Legend of The Space Helmet of Yuri Gagarin!?

?Oh, it?s the Space Helmet of Yuri Gagarin!? says Kirk. ?Well, the legend is set and one of these six teams will have the chance to retrieve the Secret Space Helmet. Will it be The Red Jaguars??

At this point, the camera focuses on each team as they are introduced.

?The Blue Barracudas??
?The Green Monkeys??
?The Orange Iguanas??
?The Purple Parrots??
?Or the Silver Snakes??

?They?re going to have to pass some tough mental and physical tests,? continues Kirk, ?and in the end, only one team will have the right to enter Olmec?s temple, but first they have to cross the moat, and Olmec?s gonna tell us how they have to do it today.?

Olmec instructs:
?Before you lies the remains of an ancient rolling bridge. When Kirk gives the signal run across the wooden rollers and ?without letting any knees or hands touch the rollers, make your way to the other side. If you fall in, you must go back and start again. When you reach the end, step off the bridge, and then it?ll be your partner?s turn to cross the rollers. When both partners reach the other side, run over and hit the gong!?

Kirk hits the Silver Snakes? gong to demonstrate, which?in turn?lights up a bright silver.

?The first four teams to hit their gongs will go on to the next round,? finishes Olmec. ?Teams!? says Kirk, ?are you ready??

The teams excitedly reply, ?Yeeaahhhh!?

Kirk then asks, ?Olmec, are you ready??

?Let?s rock,? replies Olmec.

?TEAMS!? shouts Kirk. ?On your marks, get set, GO!?

The six boys start off the Moat this time, with the Blue Barracudas and the Red Jaguars not expecting the rollers to be so slippery; both losing their footing, the Blue Barracudas fall over, while the Red Jaguars regain composure and take the lead, just a little bit ahead of the Orange Iguanas?the former leaders. But its? neck-and-neck between those two?just as the Green Monkeys fall face-first onto the rollers and he is sent back by the stunt spotter. ?Red Jaguars got their first player ?cross?good job, Red Jaguars!? says Kirk as the Red Jaguars? girl begins to run across in large strides. The Orange Iguanas and the Blue Barracudas quickly follow suit, followed by the Purple Parrots, Silver Snakes, and Green Monkeys?in that order. ?Looks like we might have our first team!? comments Kirk. ?It?s?the Red Jaguars!? yells Kirk as the girl on the Red Jaguars slams down on their gong and quickly hugs her partner, right as?

?The Orange Iguanas are in!? says Kirk, as they gong in together. ?Who?s gonna be our third and fourth team?? The Silver Snakes have a little trouble, and end up falling sideways into the water. The Purple Parrots are going very slowly though, and that seems to be working for them?slowly, but surely, but they can?t beat? ?The Green Monkeys, coming from behind!? shouts Kirk as the Green Monkeys girl presses the button gently. ?One more team!? says Kirk suspensfully. ?Who will it be? It looks like it might be?THE PURPLE PARROTS! We?ve got our four teams!? The Purple Parrots gong in as the final team, right before the Blue Barracudas fall into the Moat again.

Kirk runs over to the Purple Parrots. ?Alright, Purple Parrots, nice job coming from behind! Going onto the Steps of Knowledge are the Purple Parrots?and the Orange Iguanas?and the Green Monkeys?and the Red Jaguars. The Blue Barracudas and the Silver Snakes gave it a great effort; they?re not going away empty handed. We?ve got a great gift for them, and here?s what it is.?

Dee reads the prize:
?Look at all the fun you?ll have when you strap on Nickelodeon?s Moon Shoes! Bounce higher than you ever have before! Never leave earth without Nickelodeon?s Moon Shoes!?

Favorite Season: Season Two
Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas

Favorite Room: The Bamboo Forest

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends.
Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga: The Epitomes of Musical Fart

Fanfiction Projects (On hold): Legends: Wild Jungle

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 04:38:37 AM »
The screen transitions to a shot of Kirk as he has to give an announcement. ?The judges rule that we did not send the Green Monkeys when they were supposed to. So the Blue Barracudas will be replacing them!? The camera then pans over a bit to reveal the four teams atop the Steps of Knowledge. ?As we continue our quest,? says Kirk, ?it?s now time for Olmec to tell us about The Space Helmet of Yuri Gagarin. But teams?pay attention, because your knowledge of the legend can bring you a step closer to Olmec?s temple.?

Olmec narrates the legend:
?One of the most famous figures in Russian history was Yuri Gagarin. In 1961, he decided to train with 19 other cosmonauts to try and become the first man in space. On the 12th of April, he boarded his spaceship, strapped into his seat, and put a large space helmet over his head. But some say that the helmet was in fact ill-fitting, and was extremely uncomfortable for him.

??Don?t you have any other sizes?? Yuri asked Ground Control before his flight.

??Oh, don?t be so picky,? they replied. ?It?s just a space helmet! And it?s only for awhile!

?Not wanting to lose the opportunity, Yuri was launched into space and became the first man to orbit the Earth. Despite the odd space suit, he whistled a fine tune, circled the Earth, and landed back on the planet safely. Legend has it, that when Yuri took pulled the helmet off his head, a reporter asked?

??Would you wear that helmet again for a week, if I gave you a million dollars?

??Never in a million years!? Yuri joked back, holding it aloft. When he died, the space helmet made its way to the temple. Your task is to find The Space Helmet of Yuri Gagarin and bring it back here.?

?Thank you Olmec,? says Kirk after a short pause, ?so tell us?where is Yuri Gagarin?s Space Helmet??

?Yuri Gagarin?s Space Helmet can be found?in the Treasury?of the Monkeys,? reveals Olmec. A spotlight focuses on the space helmet placed on the altar as the camera zooms in on it.

?Ooh, the Treasury of the Monkeys!? comments Kirk. ?Teams?you are now standing on the Steps of Knowledge. In a minute, Olmec?s gonna ask you a question. If you think you know the answer, stomp down on the ancient marking in front of you. If you?re right, you?ll move down to the next level, but if you?re wrong or run out of time, I?m gonna have to give the other teams a chance to answer. The first two teams that make it to the bottom level?will be one step closer to Olmec?s temple. Olmec, we?re now ready for your first question??

Olmec asks: ?Was Yuri Gagarin the first??

The Orange Iguanas ring in: ?He was the first man in space!?

?That is correct,? replies Olmec. ?Orange Iguanas?step down!? says Kirk, as they both step down, hi-fiving each other. ?Next question, Olmec??

Olmec asks: ?Before becoming an astronaut, was Yuri??

The Purple Parrots interrupt: ?A?um?cos???

Before they can complete their answer, a high-pitched buzzer squeaks. ?Incorrect,? says Olmec. ?The three choices are??

The Orange Iguanas buzz in before the choices again: ?A cosmonaut???

?That is correct!? announces Olmec, as the Orange Iguanas move down another step. ?Alright, now they?re just one step away from the temple games!? says Kirk. ?Next question??

Olmec asks: ?Yuri made a complete circle around the Earth. Is this called?an orbit, an orange streak, or??

The Orange Iguanas stomp down: ?AN ORBIT!?

?That is correct!? says Olmec as the Orange Iguanas? girl shrieks, and they step down onto the bottom step. ?We?ve got our first team going on to the temple games!? declares Kirk. ?It?s the Orange Iguanas! We?re still looking for one more team?Olmec, next question!?

Olmec asks: ?Was Yuri Gagarin?American, Asian??

The Blue Barracudas stomp down: ?Russian??

?That is correct,? replies Olmec, as the Blue Barracudas move down a step. ?Blue Barracudas on the board, still plenty of time though,? says Kirk. ?Next question??

Olmec asks: ?According to legend, what did Yuri do despite his ill-fitting space suit? Whistle a tune, listen to a CD, or use his walkman??

The Red Jaguars ring in: ?Whistle??

?That?is?correct,? says Olmec. ?Alright, step down Red Jaguars!? replies Kirk as they step down to the second step to join the Blue Barracudas.

Olmec asks: ?Which part of his space suit did Yuri complain about? The??

The Blue Barracudas hit the marking: ?His helmet.?

?That is correct!? says Olmec, letting the Blue Barracudas move down to the third step. ?Now the Blue Barracudas are one step away from the temple games!? says Kirk. ?Next question, please, Olmec.?

Olmec asks: ?Was Yuri?s flight in the 60s, the 70s, or the 80s??

The Blue Barracudas excitedly jump on the panel first: ?SIXTIES!?

?THAT IS CORRECT!? shouts Olmec. ?We?ve got our two teams going onto the temple games!? yells Kirk. ?They are the Orange Iguanas?and the Blue Snakes! The Silver Snakes and the Purple Parrots gave it a valiant effort; they?re not going away empty handed. We?re gonna give them a great gift for playing, and here?s what it is!?

Dee reads the prize:
?It?s a gift card from Sketchers Footwear! Makers of fun, exciting, cool shoes, sneakers, and boots! Sketchers?it?s the ?S?!

The screen wipes to reveal Kirk with his hands on the two remaining teams? shoulders. ?These two teams are going to be competing for the rights to enter Olmec?s temple?right after this!? The camera flies towards the temple, shows a panorama view of the left side of the temple, then zooms in on the assembled monkey statue and fades to commercial.

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 04:39:14 AM »
The screen reappears as the logo splits into two and fades into the distance, while the camera zooms out from a small waterfall emptying out into the Moat, then flies over to the Steps of Knowledge area.

?Welcome back to Legends,? says Kirk, standing  in front of The Jungle Crevice with the two teams. ?Now the glory goes to the fastest and the strongest, but before we get started?let?s meet our two teams,? says Kirk, walking over to the curly-haired boy on the Blue Barracudas. ?On the Blue Barracudas, we have Matt. Now, Matt, I hear that you like to play the electric guitar. Tell me about that.?

?Well I started on acoustic,? says Matt, ?but once I saw what could be done on electric guitars from music videos and that kinda stuff, I really wanted to try it. So for the past two years I?ve learned electric guitar.?

?Hmm, maybe you could be in a band soon,? says Kirk, walking over to Matt?s partner?a short girl with blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail. ?And you?re Erin,? confirms Kirk.

?Yes,? says Erin into the microphone. ?And Erin, I hear you?re on the swim team?tell me about that.?

?Well, I?ve been swimming since I was six,? says Erin, ?and I joined the swim team about three years ago when I was in fourth grade.?

?And what?s your best?uh?event?? asks Kirk.

?Umm?it would probably be breaststroke,? replies Erin. ?Alright, sounds like a good team here; let?s hear it for the Blue Barracudas!?

The audience cheers as Kirk turns to the Orange Iguanas. ?Alright, let?s meet their competition? On the Orange Iguanas, we have Keith,? says Kirk as the camera focuses on the tall, long-haired Asian boy. ?Now, Keith, I hear that you like cartooning. Tell me about that.?

?Well, my third grade teacher was a really good cartoonist,? says Keith, ?and I was interested, so I got a few tips, which?I guess, I still have today.?

?Sounds good,? says Kirk, as he walks over to the red-haired girl with a freckled face. ?And also, we have Karen. Karen, I hear that you?re into gymnastics. Tell me about that.?

?Well, as a toddler, I liked to jump,? explains Karen, ?so my mom put me into a gymnastics class, and I?m still bouncing around today, I guess.? Karen laughs a little, as Kirk continues. ?Well, I think you?re skills will help you a little bit in our first temple game?well, we?ll see. Let?s hear it for the Orange Iguanas!?

The audience cheers loudly, as Kirk dismisses the teams. ?Alright, boys can go get ready for the second temple game, and girls?why don?t you head over there to the first?? The players walk off in different directions, as Kirk continues his narration.

?In the temple games, teams are competing for pendants of life?? Kirk grabs a pendant out of his pouch and holds it up to the camera. ?The winning team will need those pendants to protect themselves from the dreaded temple guards, as they make their way through the temple. There are three temple games, and Olmec will tell us about Temple Game #1.?

Olmec explains:
?In space, gravity is low, allowing astronauts to bounce around on the Moon. In this game, you?re going to be bouncing around the Moon yourselves?but of course, you?ll be collecting valuable moon dust as well. When Kirk gives the signal, hop onto the other platform, grab a sack of moon dust, then hop back to the first and put it in your bin. Then jump back and do it again. The team to collect the most sacks of moon dust at the end of 60 seconds?wins.?

?Karen likes jumping, let?s see if she can jump her way to victory in this one,? says Kirk. ?Let?s put 60 seconds on the clock!?

The clock slams down into the bottom-right corner of the screen. ?On your marks, get set?GO!? Erin and Karen both jump onto the second platform?with the latter, being a gymnast after all, literally springing over, grabbing a bag, and bouncing back in a couple of fluid motions. [0:52] However, Erin isn?t just quite as fast. This proves to be a disadvantage?Karen gets quite a lead in the next ten seconds, bringing the score up to 4?2 with 38 seconds remaining. It keeps on going like this, earning Karen a lead for the rest of the game, earning both teams a final score of 7?4 Orange.

?Alright, stop right there?stop right there?? Kirk runs over to the scorecards and reads them. ?Alright, the Blue Barracudas got?four sacks of moon dust, and the Orange Iguanas got?SEVEN sacks?they get the half pendant of life!? The audience cheers along with Kirk and the spotters as the players are lowered. ?The next game is also worth a half-pendant?Olmec, tell us about it.?

Olmec narrates:
?When taking off, astronauts in space shuttles have to deal with high G-forces among other challenges. Now you?ll have to experience heavy G-forces on your spacecraft. When Kirk gives the signal, hold on tight?because your spacecraft will begin to spin! The player that?s still on the spacecraft after 60 seconds, or the player to stay on the longest?wins!?

?Our players are gonna blast right outta our Wild Jungle today!? comments Kirk. ?Let?s put 60 seconds on the clock?please!?

The clock appears onscreen again. ?Thank you? On your marks?get set?GO!? The two poles begin turning round and round, changing direction with Keith continuously getting sort-of ?thrown? from side to side with these sudden changes of direction and begins to be hanging way off from the spinning spaceship. [0:45] ?It?s tough,? says Kirk, ?when you take in all those forces, and the ship is spinning as well...OHH, NO!? Keith finally falls off to end the game with  32 seconds left on the clock.

?Alright, come on down?Matt, you can come on down from there!? Kirk laughs as he walks over to the players who are stepping off the airbag beneath the spaceships. ?Alright?the Orange?no, Blue Barracudas stayed on the longest?so I?m gonna give them a half pendant of life!? Kirk produces a half-pendant from his ?pendant pouch? and waves it in the air before putting it back. ?So now it?s a tie?one half-pendant for both teams?we?re going into the third and final game; Olmec, tell us about it.?

Olmec continues:
?Spacecraft were sometimes re-used after their first launch into space. In this game, you?ll need to climb up a very tall space craft and make some repairs to a used ship. When Kirk gives the signal, boost your partner up the first step, who will then help you up. Then boost your partner up to the next step and do it again. When you reach the top, hit the gong to mark all systems go. The first team to activate the launch sequence?wins!?

?Whoever wins this, goes to the temple,? says Kirk. ?Alright?we?re ready? For the temple! On your marks, get set, GO!? Karen goes up to the first step almost instantly, but has a ton of trouble pulling Keith up. Because of this, Matt and Erin get up to the first step first?but the Orange Iguanas sure know how to catch up! ?It?s neck-and-neck!? says Kirk. ?Who?s going to the temple? It looks like they all wanna go to the temple?? Erin and Karen grab onto the third step and pull themselves up, with Karen getting up first, but?Keith falls a little behind again! Both teams scramble to the gongs and slam down at around the same time?but only the Blue gong lights up!

?That?s it! Stop?alright, what a match!? says Kirk, running over to the front of the stairs to get a better view of the gongs.  ?The?Blue Barracudas got to hit the gong first?that gives them the full pendant of li?? Kirk is cut off by the sudden applause, but continues, ??so that gives them one and a half; The Orange Iguanas had a half?the Blue Barracudas are going to the temple!? The Blue Barracudas jump up and down on the final step as Karen and Keith shake their hands briefly.

?Orange Iguanas?? continues Kirk. ?It was a great match, thanks for your sportsmanship, thanks for your playing?we?re gonna give these guys a great gift for their efforts, and here?s what it is!?

Dee reads the prize:
?It?s a prize package from Sony?s PlayStation Portable! Hours of fun with this easy to use, easy to move, portable videogaming system! PSP?from Sony!?

?We?re gonna see if these Blue Barracudas can retrieve the Space Helmet of General Gagarin?right after this!? Kirk hi-tens Matt and Erin before the camera zooms out and over the temple games area. We then see a shot of flying past Kirk with the Blue Barracudas, past some foliage, and finally focusing on the Blue Barracudas? gong before fading to commercial.

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 04:40:08 AM »
The pendant splits as the camera zooms out from a spider placed near the sealed-up lower entrance of the Tiger?s Den, then swings round over to Kirk with his hands on the Blue Barracudas? shoulders.

?Welcome back to Legends,? he says. ?Matt and Erin have proven themselves worthy and now have earned the right to enter Olmec?s temple. But first, Olmec?s going to give them some information to help them retrieve The Space Helmet of Yuri Gag-ahrin.?

Olmec begins his rundown:
?You could start by climbing through the Tigers' Den and climbing down into the Jungle Crevice. Crawl through the pit, then race into the Treasury of the Monkeys?where you can grab the Space Helmet. You could choose to go up into the Anaconda's Sanctuary, or into the Tropical Forest. If you escape, you might have a chance to enter the Secret Woods. Reach into the log and find the key, or plow through the wall and into the Lion Cage.

?There, ride the elevator up, and into the Catfish Cove. Find the correct bucket, and open the door to the Shriiiiine?of the Silver Monkey. Assemble the statue, and you may be headed for the vine drop. Pull the vines to open the doors, and race up to the Wildebeasts' Hideout. Turn the correct horn, and swing on the vine across the Crevice. Then, pass thru the Room of the Tropicana Birds, race down the stairs, and back through the temple gates. The choices are yours and yours alone. You won one and a half pendants in the temple games. Who's going first??

?I am!? replies Matt.

?Very well, Matt!? replies Olmec. ?When Kirk gives the signal, you'll race through the gates into the temple, and make your way towards the Space Helmet. Hidden inside the temple are temple guards assigned to protect three specific rooms. You can trade your pendant for an extra life and go on but if you're caught without a pendant, you'll be taken out of the temple...and it will be Erin's turn to enter and try her luck. Hidden somewhere in the temple is the other half of your pendant. If you can find it, and you?re carrying the other half, you will earn an extra life. If you can reach the Space Helmet, all the doors of the temple will instantly unlock and the temple guards will vanish. Return through the gates with The Secret Saddle of General Grant in three minutes, and you will both be handsomely rewarded? and here's how!?

Dee reads the team?s prizes:
? For just going into the temple, you?ll each receive a Schwinn mountain bike! The Rocket Disc from Schwinn provides safety, speed, and fun for you wherever you may take it! From Schwinn!
? If they can grab the Space Helmet before three minutes is up, you?ll also each receive a Nintendo Wii! Immerse yourself in the latest gaming technology and live the games, not play them! From Nintendo.
? And if they can bring the Space Helmet out of the temple before three minutes is up, you?ll both be going to Space Camp! U.S. Space Camp, in Huntsville, Alabama or Florida Space Coast! You?ll float like an astronaut and perform a shuttle mission during an action packed week at U.S. Space Camp!

?Alright, space camp!? yells Kirk. ?Let?s get them to that Helmet first. Let?s get in position? Let?s put three minutes on the clock!?

The clock slams down in the corner of the screen. ?Olmec, lower your gate!? The gate lowers as Olmec moans and the lights around him switch off. ?Alright, Matt?on your marks, get set?GO!?

?There goes Matt into the temple!? Kirk begins his classic statement as Matt tears up the stairs and uses the branch to catapult himself down the slide into the Tiger?s Den. ?This guy?s tearing up the temple!? comments Kirk as Matt hits the actuator to the Jungle Crevice, climbs into the crawl tube and slowly glides face first into the foam blocks. [2:46] ?He?s making excellent time!? comments Kirk as Matt immediately climbs up the wall and onto the stone ledge as he waves and points to the half-pendant on the actuator to the Treasury of the Monkeys. ?Up into the Anaconda?s Lair he goes!? says Kirk with 2:32 remaining, right as Matt hits the actuator to the Anaconda?s Sanctuary. Crawling in; he has some trouble at first with finding the snake, but grabs it off the top of the panel surrounding the upward door. [2:26] He pushes it into the stage-right hole, which opens the door to the Wildebeasts? Hideout in a flash?and reveals? ?TEMPLE GUARD!? says Kirk. ?Give ?im a pendant?there ya go!? Matt enters the Vine Drop with 2:18 left on the clock, and immediately searches around in the plant growth to find an open downward door?but the central door isn?t open!

?Tug the ropes!? cheers Kirk, with a screaming Erin, as Matt begins to pull the vines starting with the stage-left one. ?One vine?two vines?three vines! He?s into the Shrine of the Silver Monkey!? yells Kirk right as Matt bounds down the small staircase into the Shrine of the Silver Monkey. ?He?s gonna have to put the monkey together folks,? announces Kirk, ?and that?s always hard?first the base?then the middle?and then the head!? Matt places the base with no problem, then a little trouble with the ever-challenging belly piece. ?The middle seems to be giving Big Matt some trouble!? says Kirk as Matt finally gets the middle on right. [1:47] He jogs to the back of the room, gets the head in a great big leap, then brings it back to the front pedestal. Fitting the pole into the entire statue; he slams it down and opens the doors to the Lion Cage and the Secret Woods. ?Come on, Matt!? cheers Erin from the sidelines. ?Come on!? Matt chooses the passage to the Lion Cage, but right as he steps off the ladder, a second TEMPLE GUARD grabs him away with 1:30 left!

?Oh, go Erin, go!? shouts Kirk as Erin takes off and heads into the temple. ?She?s got to make up some time?nice path cleared out, into the Tiger?s Chamber and right down into the Jungle Crevice! Nice job!? Erin seems to be a fairly fast contestant, entering the Jungle Crevice with 1:18 left for her. Climbing appears to be her weakness though, because it takes her quite some effort to get to the rock ledge. ?Alright, nice job Erin!? says Kirk when she finally gets into the door of the Anaconda?s Sanctuary. [0:59] ?Now you?ve gotta motor, Erin! Keep going!? She keeps low all the way through the Anaconda?s Sanctuary, then keeps crawling until she emerges through the side-door in the Vine Drop. 52 seconds remain when she runs through the Shrine of the Silver Monkey, half-climbing, half-sliding down the ladder into the Lion Cage. ?She?s got three more rooms!? says Kirk. ?Will she get that Space Helmet?? It?s Matt?s turn to start to clap and cheer, as Erin takes a sharp turn to bash down the wall?and slips on some of the netting in the process.

Regaining herself, Erin hits the wall with one fist, breaking down some rocks in the center of the wall. She then grabs onto the Shrine ladder, pulls herself up, and knocks down the rest of the wall with her side. ?COME ON! YOU CAN DO IT!? screams Matt by Kirk?s side. Erin has a little trouble, but then notices the false roof of the log, and digs her hand into the wood shreds, popping up all four pieces in the process, as scrap wood goes flying. [0:37] Unfortunately, so does the key?right out of the temple and getting wedged between the two fallen columns lying outside the Secret Woods. Erin has a little trouble, looking up at the camera at several intervals, but reaches into the gap and grabs the key. [0:30!] ?Grab it, grab it! GO!? Erin sticks the key onto the lower door of the Tropical Forest, and it opens up with the ?swamp water? slopping out of the door. She wades through the murk, pushes aside the vines covering the door to the Treasury of the Monkeys, and hits the actuator with 23 seconds left! ?She?s in the room! She?s in the roo?SHE?S GOT IT!? yells Kirk suddenly, as Erin lifts the Space Helmet off the altar with 17 seconds remaining! ?ALL THE DOORS ARE OPEN! Get outta there!? Erin begins scrambling through the Jungle Crevice, and crawling into the Tiger?s Den. ?Go faster! Go hard! It?s coming down to the last seconds!? comments Kirk as the audience begins cheering.

?SEVEN! SIX?? The audience gets louder and louder with each movement in the caverns. With FOUR SECONDS REMAINING, Erin is seen climbing up the slide. ?Will she make it?? asks a tired Kirk. ?Up the stairs?three?two?ONE?SHE MADE IT!!!? Kirk goes wild as Erin is seen jogging down the stairs, completely out of breath as Matt rushes up to give her an excited hug, while Kirk rants on and on in a fast, excited, voice. ?THEY DID IT! THEY DID IT ALL! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!? Kirk and Matt hold the Space Helmet high up while Erin catches her breath, then hands it back to the team. ?They got the bikes, they got the Wii?they?re going to Space Camp! We?re all out of time?check us out next time for another great Legend of?the Hidden Temple! Bye!?

The credits scroll as various ending scenes are shown: Kirk and the Blue Barracudas waving to the camera, the burnt black floor of the Secret Woods, and some random netting hanging off the ladder of the Lion Cage. Finally, the camera fades out, and the light bulb-Nickelodeon logo is shown as an electric buzzing noise is heard.

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 04:40:43 AM »
*Diagram Will Be Coming Soon*

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2009, 12:32:22 PM »
How did the Barracudas make it to the Temple? They didn't qualify at the moat! :D
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Asian Legends Fan

• Olmec
  • Vittujen kevät ja kyrpien takatalvi, perkele!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2009, 11:41:55 PM »
Edit FAIL. :lol:

Good episode though. Might want to change the little Moat crossing incident. Forgot to type in the disqualification part maybe? =P
Seen all 120 episodes.
Legends fan since 2002.

Favorite Episode: The Jeweled Scabbard of Sforza
Favorite Team: Blue Barracudas

There's no recess and no rules in the school of life.
Brothers and sisters in metal together will conquer the evil as one.

As I begin this journey through my times
Notes will be spilled under childish rhymes
Of all the things that make me mad
Incomprehensible and iron-clad

Whaddya mean I don't believe in God?! I've talked to him thrice in the Megadeth chatroom!

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2009, 01:29:49 PM »
That or it might've been a typo. *Shrugs*

Like here, where I had Red-Blue-Green-Purple in mind but typed Red-Blue-Green-Orange at the end of the moat by mistake and never realized it until I came by and saw those comments. :lol:
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Asian Legends Fan

• Olmec
  • Vittujen kevät ja kyrpien takatalvi, perkele!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2009, 11:44:01 PM »
We're waiting for the summary TBF... :wink:

Might be off topic, but I wonder where TBF is. He's been a little inactive. But then again, he just went off to college.
Seen all 120 episodes.
Legends fan since 2002.

Favorite Episode: The Jeweled Scabbard of Sforza
Favorite Team: Blue Barracudas

There's no recess and no rules in the school of life.
Brothers and sisters in metal together will conquer the evil as one.

As I begin this journey through my times
Notes will be spilled under childish rhymes
Of all the things that make me mad
Incomprehensible and iron-clad

Whaddya mean I don't believe in God?! I've talked to him thrice in the Megadeth chatroom!

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2009, 12:30:55 AM »
Artifact Name: The Space Helmet of Yuri Gagarin
Result: Won!
Time Remaining: 0:01!
Pendants Won: 1.5
Diagram:

Summary:

What an interesting Moat. It might've been edited down, because I never saw the "mistake" that the spotters made that allowed the Blue Barracudas to advance to the Steps of Knowledge. It was a good thing as well, as I later realized in the episode.

S2 L3 seems to have a lot of wins to me, but out of all the wins I've seen, this one was probably the most exciting of the three wins in that particular layout. Matt was probably the fastest contestant ever to participate on Wild Jungle. He blazed through each room with great confidence and stamina, making it all the way to the Lion's Cage before being taken out with an astounding one and a half minutes left on the clock! The same probably couldn't be said about Erin, but she was an average player in terms of wits and speed - two factors that form a winning combination on the show - and made it all the way to the Treasury of the Monkeys to grab the Space Helmet, rushing out of the gates to record a rare one-second win!

Trivia and Records
This is the third one-second win in the show's history, as well as the second time an artifact is successfully retrieved from the bottom of the central shaft. It's also the first time where the fifth team advances from the Moat and ends up going to the temple. Finally, catch the irony between the grand prize and the legend?