Author Topic: The Theory of Shaka Zulu  (Read 498 times)

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
The Theory of Shaka Zulu
« on: April 24, 2009, 06:30:07 AM »
I noticed the thread on the "Snow Cone" door earlier in the forum, and after thinking about this a bit, I want to know if I'm the only one who thinks Bobby cheated in "The Mask of Shaka Zulu" and the show was trying to cover its own butt with editing.

I actually used to think the whole thing was the actual design and Kirk, who I tend to think was never informed of the Temple Run designs, got pretty used to the direct path not working after that being the case most of the first season.  There WERE two other episodes where the direct path worked, though ("The Helmet of Genghis Khan" and "The Applewood Amulet of Emiliano Zapata"), so that's why I figured it could always have actually worked here.

Maybe Bobby actually forced the door open and the run was edited to hide that bit?
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

The Theory of Shaka Zulu
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 07:20:05 AM »
I don't know if bobby cheated, but the door definatly was not supposed to open. If you watch olmecs pre-run temple discripiton you can see  that the do from the holes of python to the tomb of ancient kings is clearly open. However, The kid in the lost hammer of john henry didn't press the actuator in that room. He simply forced the door open (although we can assume the door would have opened anyway)