Author Topic: Please unstick and close  (Read 7612 times)

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
Please unstick and close
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2009, 11:58:47 AM »
Quote from: ""Liebs910""
If our encodes are removed from this thread, Retro Nick Shows, and all other unauthorized fan sites/forums, the bans will be lifted.  All we want is to keep our encodes in one place and not have them out everywhere on the net.

That sounds fair to me. (I'm the admin of RNS and the creator of this thread.) Let me just run it by the other members first.

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Please unstick and close
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2009, 12:37:02 PM »
Can someone fill me in on what is going on here? From what I read, it seems like one site is pissed that another site posted their video links.  :roll:

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
Please unstick and close
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2009, 12:43:17 PM »
Apparently we "stole" their links by posting the 120 episodes of Legends here.  People were banned from a forum called Classic Nick Shows for that.  It's not like they own the material, though, so what right have they to say it's forbidden to link it anywhere else on the internet?
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Please unstick and close
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2009, 12:46:06 PM »
Exactly TAW. You just can't keep those episode links on one single site. People are going to post them on different forums and blogs. Believe, I am pretty sure I saw a few of these episode links on TV.com or some other forum a month ago. If they have to ban every member that steals their links, what's the point of allowing access to the site?

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
Please unstick and close
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2009, 12:50:45 PM »
Precisely.  I hope this contributes to a downturn in the amount of CNS traffic.  Maybe they'll learn their lesson then, if they care at all about popularity.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
Please unstick and close
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2009, 02:19:08 PM »
How many times do I have to say this? I want the screencap. This is not too much to ask, is it? Just post a freaking picture.

I want to compromise here, but you guys are making little effort to try.

Favorite Season: Season Two
Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas

Favorite Room: The Bamboo Forest

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends.
Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga: The Epitomes of Musical Fart

Fanfiction Projects (On hold): Legends: Wild Jungle

• Temple God
  • Olmec
    • View Profile
Please unstick and close
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2009, 03:03:17 PM »
I checked both Bob's and Cop's IP addresses at RNS and they didn't match. Same with their hostnames.

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

Please unstick and close
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2009, 03:22:37 PM »
Can you delete it Spooky. I don't want people knowing my IP. Even though I'm sure its easy for anyone to find it.

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Please unstick and close
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2009, 03:33:46 PM »
TSM, please refrain from posting personal information about other people without their permission. I will also unpin this topic for now.

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
Please unstick and close
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2009, 04:02:42 PM »
The problem is, now we can't prove it to the CNS guys that Bob and Cop are obviously not the same person unless we give out that kind of information, privately or publicly alike. Therefore, solving this whole debacle will be a challenge.

Favorite Season: Season Two
Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas

Favorite Room: The Bamboo Forest

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends.
Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga: The Epitomes of Musical Fart

Fanfiction Projects (On hold): Legends: Wild Jungle

• Temple God
  • Olmec
    • View Profile
Please unstick and close
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2009, 04:19:00 PM »
Quote from: ""The Blackbat Forest""
The problem is, now we can't prove it to the CNS guys that Bob and Cop are obviously not the same person unless we give out that kind of information, privately or publicly alike. Therefore, solving this whole debacle will be a challenge.

Exactly. How can we prove that Bob and Cop are two different people outside of their IP addresses?

Please unstick and close
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2009, 06:37:49 PM »
Quote from: ""The Spooky Monkey""
Quote from: ""The Blackbat Forest""

Exactly. How can we prove that Bob and Cop are two different people outside of their IP addresses?

I don't care. I don't want you to prove that me and Bob aren't the same person. I'm very angry that you, my internet "Friends" are talking about me like I'm a peice of evidence at a trial. If you don't trust me, than that's your own damn problem. Can we just move on?

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Please unstick and close
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2009, 06:49:04 PM »
This argument is so stupid.

Why can't the episodes be shared amongst the fans? It's not stealing if you don't own the episodes to begin with. Why does it matter if the links are posted in more than one place? People should be happy that there's an active interest in downloading the episodes whether they're at this forum or not.

• Temple God
  • Olmec
    • View Profile
Please unstick and close
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2009, 07:13:27 PM »
Agreed. We wouldn't be in this mess if the folks at CNS didn't act like such babies.

Offline Toltendo

• Toltendo, person who watches Legends
  • Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
Please unstick and close
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2009, 07:24:55 PM »
So we have to have some kind of resolution of objectives in order to deal and end this problem. Any ideas should be in the debacle thread.
"I literally spat Coke on my computer screen when I saw that new screen name." -The Bandit King

Sorry, but I'm caught in a bad romance. Could you pick up the telephone and just dance? The paparazzi are here to video phone us. -Toltendo

<iframe src="http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/getDynamicImage.do?memberName=Toltendo&mnOn=true&stat=1&imageNum=2&rankOn=true&projectsOn=false&special=true" frameborder="0" name="di" scrolling="no" width="405px" height="145px"></ifram