Author Topic: Please unstick and close  (Read 7598 times)

Offline lothtfan

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
Please unstick and close
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2009, 11:05:05 AM »
Silver Monkey, I mean Legends god, when you got all of 'em, did you happen to know or realize that Ookler hadn't recorded the Good-Luck Watch eppy?

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
Re: All 120 episodes available for download
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2009, 11:10:25 AM »
Quote from: ""The Silver Monkey""
Legends of the Hidden Temple - 3x38 - The Good-Luck Watch of Empress Eugenie [eyecandy]
[link removed by nicklegends]

Does that answer your question (which you'd already asked some three weeks before :/)?
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline lothtfan

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
Re: All 120 episodes available for download
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2009, 10:41:18 AM »
Quote from: ""The Ancient Warrior""
Quote from: ""The Silver Monkey""
Legends of the Hidden Temple - 3x38 - The Good-Luck Watch of Empress Eugenie [eyecandy]
[link removed by nicklegends]

Does that answer your question (which you'd already asked some three weeks before :/)?

I've got WMP, and that doesn't play any .mp4 files, only .wmv & .avi ones.

Offline Long Live Olmec

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nickgtp
Please unstick and close
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2009, 04:25:17 PM »
QuickTime should play the MP4. Otherwise, get Any Video Converter or Xilosoft (both free) and convert to WMV or AVI.

Offline md

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
Please unstick and close
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2009, 04:35:02 AM »
hey ookler wants his links tooking down he only made the links for cns he dosent want them all over the place :)

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
Please unstick and close
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2009, 04:49:45 AM »
Ookler says that? Hmm.... now I don't know
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline md

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
Please unstick and close
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2009, 04:56:25 AM »
yep he wants them down hes been saying it for a whiled now we told notundercovercop327 a whiled back to talk one of you guys to take the links down ookler did the links for cns if you guys want fan to download just put the link to are site if you want you can talk to him.. he will tell you the same thing

Please unstick and close
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2009, 05:30:30 AM »
He may have told me to take down the links, But I honestly don't give a crap about him seeing as how he helped ban 90% of the board from CNS. Keep the links.

Offline md

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
Please unstick and close
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2009, 05:36:57 AM »
its johnnie  site and he dident ban  anyone for no reason and not everyone from this site was ban?? just a few pepole and the reason why for stealing links or haveing more then one accunt i dont understand why pepole cant follow rules its not a hard task? so dont say you where ban for no reason its all fair at cns.. im a admine there so i would know what gos on

Offline JALsnipe

• New Player
    • View Profile
Please unstick and close
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2009, 06:11:03 AM »
If you guys want to keep this argument up go ahead.  But as a member of CNS I know that these guys just don't ban people for no reason.  The rules specifically state that you can't have more than one account and you can't steal our encodes.  Come on, how hard is that to do?

If you want to discuss the issue like men, join #classicnickshows on irc.dejatoons.net.  We want to resolve this, and we just want people to follow the rules, that's it.

-Liebs

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
Please unstick and close
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2009, 06:38:38 AM »
No proof has been shown that The_Enforcer and notundercovercop327 are clones except two people making claims. That is not sufficient evidence to confirm this. That lead to the supposed stealing of links. You have obviously no idea what you are talking about, and Phantom's Temple does not need this flaming.

Favorite Season: Season Two
Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas

Favorite Room: The Bamboo Forest

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends.
Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga: The Epitomes of Musical Fart

Fanfiction Projects (On hold): Legends: Wild Jungle

Offline md

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
Please unstick and close
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2009, 06:52:14 AM »
yes proof was giveing...  to notundercovercop327  when johnnie made the ban thread he should the screen cap of the ips.. notundercovercop had the same ip as a member as ginger he knows that johnnie should it to him and he was lost for words.  bob was ban for trying to inviting ban users to the site and ive been talking to him hes working hes way back up

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
Please unstick and close
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2009, 07:25:56 AM »
There were no screencaps, or at least they did not show up, why else would I be asking for them now? And why would notundercovercop327 then later go on to request screencaps and post proof of his own? Something was not quite right, obviously.

Favorite Season: Season Two
Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas

Favorite Room: The Bamboo Forest

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends.
Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga: The Epitomes of Musical Fart

Fanfiction Projects (On hold): Legends: Wild Jungle

Offline JALsnipe

• New Player
    • View Profile
Please unstick and close
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2009, 07:48:00 AM »
Looking at CNS users IP addresses we found out that Ginger!, notundercovercop327, and GoosebumpsFan are all the same person.  Thus, they were banned because the rules specially state that users can no have more that one account.  I have IP addresses and will post if necessary.

On another note, The Silver Monkey, The_Enforcer, The Bamboo Forest (AKA: GUTS Lover, The Blackbat Forest), and Legends to the Extreme (AKA: Red Jaguars Fan) were all banned from ClassicNickShows because they stole our encodes from our forums without the permission of the encoder.  That is the main issue.  If our encodes are removed from this thread, Retro Nick Shows, and all other unauthorized fan sites/forums, I will tell the head staff of CNS to lift the bans.  All we want is to keep our encodes in one place and not have them out everywhere on the net.

I hope this made things clearer.

Please unstick and close
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2009, 08:15:00 AM »
All I did was ask why Enforcer was Banned and the next thing I know, I'm Banned. WE're done, We're not going to discuss this any further the links stay.