Author Topic: The Purple Parrot is here!  (Read 586 times)

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
The Purple Parrot is here!
« on: June 30, 2006, 11:33:24 AM »
Yeah so i just signed up after stalking this forum for a few days. I recently got back into watching Legends of the Hidden Temple after searching youtube.com for old tv shows. Legends just happened to be one of the shows i searched for and i came across ''The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor'' episode. Gotta say, that is easily one of my favorite episodes (even if the purple parrots lose in the tie breaker... like they always do).

Anyways, yeah, i'm pretty obnoxious (but in a cute sorta fun way) so you'll probably notice me around. Legends was new when i was like 6,7, & 8 and i actually do remember a few episodes from all the way back then (King Tut's Cobra Staff and The Snakeskin Boots of Billy the Kidd in particular). It was really amazing once my parents decided to get DirecTV after finally begging them for years to see Legends and have all my memories come back to me in floods. I love the Purple Parrots, obviously.....even though they're the loser team. :cry:

Also, just thought i'd throw this out there, if anybody wants/needs more episode summaries for their website, i'd definitely be interested in writing them. I tend to notice a lot of things that i haven't seen in other summaries that i thought were important (or just plain cool/weird).

And now you know my entire legends life story.... sometimes i tend to type on and on and on.... oh well... see ya all around! :P

Offline Mstrgmr

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2006, 11:35:25 AM »
Welcome to the forums!

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2006, 12:03:05 PM »
Hey, welcome! It seems your story is very similar to the other members here. It's funny we all got here the same way. :)

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2006, 12:56:24 PM »
Heyyyy, thanks guys! Whoa, nicklegends! Love your site!
:P

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2006, 01:13:47 PM »
Hi Purple Parrot, welcome to the forum. hehe we have the same name almost :D