Author Topic: Custom Temple Map  (Read 707 times)

Offline silverMarker

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Custom Temple Map
« on: February 14, 2009, 07:04:36 PM »
I made my own custom Temple Map and I would like to know what you guys think of it because I want to use it for any fan fiction episodes that I post. All comments are much apprecited.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 10:05:43 PM by The Silver Monkey »

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
Custom Temple Map
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 09:04:38 PM »
Nice.

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

Offline silverMarker

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Custom Temple Map
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2009, 07:32:34 PM »
So, do you guys think I should use my custom map above or stick to the classical map?

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Custom Temple Map
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2009, 08:26:59 PM »
Custom map that you made above. Thats a really good map man! I wish I could draw up temple maps like that.

Offline silverMarker

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Custom Temple Map
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2009, 04:39:04 PM »
Quote from: ""Purple Parrots Fan""
Custom map that you made above. Thats a really good map man! I wish I could draw up temple maps like that.

Yeah, thanks. This map wasn't too difficult to make, honestly. But, it did take a good deal of time, effort, and ABSOLUTE precision. And it was all done in MSPaint.

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Custom Temple Map
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2009, 06:49:45 AM »
"Absolute precision" and "MS Paint." Two phrases I don't often hear said together. :P

It's a very nice map. It shows the passages a lot more clearly than other versions do.

Offline silverMarker

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Custom Temple Map
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2009, 06:21:03 PM »
Quote from: ""nicklegends""
"Absolute precision" and "MS Paint." Two phrases I don't often hear said together. :P

It's a very nice map. It shows the passages a lot more clearly than other versions do.

To tell you the truth, if it wasn't for the coordinates thing, which usually says something like "197,85" on the status bar, this project would have been impossible with Paint.