Author Topic: Dumbest person/persons?  (Read 4482 times)

Offline PhantomBPR

• Temple God
  • Kirk Level
    • View Profile
Dumbest person/persons?
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2006, 07:40:19 PM »
I just recently watched The Lost Arm of Shiva. God! He tried to build the monkey backwards!

BACKWARDS!
Crazy, but that's how it goes.

You don't do nothing you don't wanna do
Be nothing phony about you
Keeping it real and do what you feel
You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Dumbest person/persons?
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2006, 08:14:51 PM »
I was thinking...
You have to give even the stupidest-looking contestants a bit of credit. They're racing against time through a huge vertical labyrinth, while forcing forth their memory of the brief introductions to the temple's rooms, under absolutely extreme pressure. We've all been nervious before and know its consequences... perhaps some of the contestants just couldn't stand it?

Heck, the temple is designed to be intimidating. The guards don't help it either. The contestants, while some obviously brighter than others, are all under that same pressure to do well and win the vacation.

Offline PhantomBPR

• Temple God
  • Kirk Level
    • View Profile
Dumbest person/persons?
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2006, 09:06:53 PM »
I was thinking...
You have to give even the stupidest-looking contestants a bit of credit. They're racing against time through a huge vertical labyrinth, while forcing forth their memory of the brief introductions to the temple's rooms, under absolutely extreme pressure. We've all been nervious before and know its consequences... perhaps some of the contestants just couldn't stand it?

Heck, the temple is designed to be intimidating. The guards don't help it either. The contestants, while some obviously brighter than others, are all under that same pressure to do well and win the vacation.

BACKWARDS I TELL YA BACKWARDS! LOL  :mrgreen:

You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!

Offline The 49th Ronin

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
Dumbest person/persons?
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2006, 09:37:34 PM »
Yeah, we all talk big, but under similar circumstances, I bet we'd all make some big errors. Heck, I'd probably be one of the guys who dropped a piece of the Silver Monkey over the edge.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Dumbest person/persons?
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2006, 04:15:46 AM »
I remember in "upside down compass of Henry Hudson" a guy dropped a piece of the silver monkey right when time was running out. lol

Offline PhantomBPR

• Temple God
  • Kirk Level
    • View Profile
Dumbest person/persons?
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2006, 06:31:26 AM »
They just make it look so easy. I've done temple runs with every layout in my head over and over (and a few in lucid dreams) and I just can't seem to find where they would mess up...except for one factor, knowing they are on national TV. That would probably screw me up too. I think I could handle that better if I was the second runner.

You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!