Author Topic: Daily Episode Log - GaS/TurboNick  (Read 125568 times)

Offline kamehemeha

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
Daily Episode Log - GaS/TurboNick
« Reply #780 on: September 24, 2006, 07:45:35 AM »
Quote from: ""Olmec""
Better have the Collar of Davy Crocket & the Plumed Headdress of Cosarara tomorrow.

Better have the Ruby Earring of Benzibab tomorrow. I have those episodes on tape.  I also have Cosarara on DVD.  You can download that episode from Aaron's site.

Offline sag_2006

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: September 24, 2006, 10:36:47 AM »
Quote from: ""kamehemeha""
As Krankoff would say, Nyech!  Even more repeaats today!

The Silver Cannonball of Grandy Nanny
The Missing Portrait of Habs Holbein

Not to mention, two more not so good episodes.  It's gonna be football for me as well.

Offline kamehemeha

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: September 24, 2006, 12:03:52 PM »
I'm watching the Moccasins of Geronimo and the Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor, or maybe Galileo's Cannonball, the Lost Horn Pipe of the Pirate Captain, or any of the huge collection of episodes that I have on tape.

Offline PAK Man

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: September 24, 2006, 03:22:11 PM »
There are so many weird things to notice about The Silver Cannonball of Grandy Nanny. First of all, look how hyper Jonathan (from the Orange Iguanas) is. He's so anxious to jump off the bottom Step of Knowledge, he nearly "runs right out of the arena" after the first temple game, and he takes off his helmet and starts jumping around after winning the third Temple Game. Secondly, notice what terrible luck the Red Jaguars have. After the second Temple Game, the girl just shakes her head in despair, and during the third Temple Game, the Jaguars kept getting the cannonball stuck in between two soldiers, and a couple of times they lost the ball in the slingshot altogether. Also, the contestant introductions are longer than they usually are, the fog is absent from the moat, and the Steps of Knowledge seemed edited.

Also, was it just me, or did the Silver Snakes get sent back during the moat for absolutely no reason in The Missing Portrait of Hans Holbein? They're on the second lilypad, then out of nowhere they turn around and start going back. Maybe it's just me, but I'm pretty sure there was no reason for them to get sent back.

Offline tss1011

• Silver Snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: September 24, 2006, 04:30:17 PM »
Quote from: ""PAK Man""
Also, was it just me, or did the Silver Snakes get sent back during the moat for absolutely no reason in The Missing Portrait of Hans Holbein?

Yes, that confused me as well.  The camera is on the Silver Snakes when they get sent back, and it might have been because the second player's foot touched the water after she crawled onto the second island.  Tough break, but if the Silver Snakes really wanted to win, they wouldn't have fallen a second time.

Offline kamehemeha

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: September 25, 2006, 01:44:11 AM »
I am very sorry for pestering Jon and Aaron.  Two repeats, but still, two great episodes.

The Musselshell Armor of Apanupac
The Lucky Medallion of Atocha

Offline juan833blue

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: September 25, 2006, 02:50:08 AM »
You may still be watching repeats of Legends, but tonight is the Return of the NFL in New Orleans as the Saints host the archrival Atlanta Falcons in the Superdome for the first time since Hurricane Katrina.

Offline Headbanger15

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: September 25, 2006, 12:54:51 PM »
I haven't seen either episode in quite a while. They were both good.

lol Gator

Offline sag_2006

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: September 26, 2006, 10:32:19 AM »
9/26/06:

Lost Whalebone of Pythius
Golden Earring of Henry Morgan

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: September 26, 2006, 11:08:42 AM »
Still repeating. :?

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: September 26, 2006, 11:51:50 AM »
>_<

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

Offline juan833blue

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: September 26, 2006, 11:51:52 AM »
I know the episodes are still repeating but I have a couple of notes from the Golden Earring episode:
1) In the first temple game, Shannon of the Orange Iguanas jumps the gun and kirk made her go back and also when Kirk said "Go!", it took the players a couple of seconds to get started.
2) The Steps of Knowledge had to be the best part of the episode, while it was edited a little bit.

Still a good episode, though.

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
« Reply #792 on: September 26, 2006, 12:56:46 PM »
I'm just happy it's reruns, because I don't really have time to watch on certain days, like today. I just got back from a cross country meet & have to go to church tonight.

Offline kamehemeha

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: September 26, 2006, 01:15:28 PM »
NOOOOOOOO :!:  :!:  :!:  We Want BEN-ZI-BAB! We want BEN-ZI-BAB! Come on, if you've never seen this episode (like me) or want to see it again! We want BEN-ZI-BAB! We want BEN-ZI-BAB! We want BEN-ZI-BAB! BEN-ZI-BEN-ZI-BEN-Zi-BAB! We want BEN-ZI-BAB! We want BEN-ZI-BAB! We want BEN-ZI-BAB! We want BEN-ZI-BAB!...

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: September 26, 2006, 01:37:11 PM »
Actually, we want the Pearl Necklace of Gwalior. :)