Author Topic: Daily Episode Log - GaS/TurboNick  (Read 125585 times)

Offline juan833blue

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
Daily Episode Log - GaS/TurboNick
« Reply #765 on: September 21, 2006, 11:44:19 AM »
During the Golden Spiderweb run, even if the Green Monkeys were thrown out of the Temple in the Quicksand Bog, there was a very good chance that they did not reach the artifact and chances were if they got the artifact, they would have gone through every room of the temple.

« Reply #766 on: September 21, 2006, 11:49:14 AM »
Quote from: ""sag_2006""
Two more "new" episodes.  Looks like GaS is finally starting to get its act together.

And, yes, Jeremy is completely to blame for the Golden Spiderweb loss.  He cost his team the sorely needed second half pendant in his Temple Game by nefarious means, and then, he passed up the half-pendant that should've been his in the first place, and deservedly got ejected by the third temple guard, ending the run.  Of course, the spiderweb was hidden in the center of the Temple, so the team probably wouldn't have made it out, but they could've at least made it to the artifact if it wasn't for Jeremy's boneheadedness.  Last note: Listen for a hilarious Fogg-Up when Kirk intros the Temple Games.

it doesn't even matter that he didn't have a full pendant. even if he did he had 29 seconds to get to the chamber. i doubt that was going to happen

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: September 21, 2006, 12:11:47 PM »
Trying to reach an artifact in the center of the temple from underneath is just impossible... Like, absolutely no chance. Almost all of the episodes in which they would've had to get it from underneath ended in a room pretty far away from the center room, ie. The Missing Portrait, the Ivory Elephant, the Golden Spider Web, the Wattle Bottle/Fountain of Youth.

and as for me not liking Galileo's Cannonball: The camerawork was terrible... shaking the entire time. It's hard for me to watch. Not to mention the layout was simple (as were most season 1 episodes). All that team really had to do was put together the monkey and ride the elevator and run. Jennifer really didn't know where she was going either. Thankfully she was removed before she really screwed up.

The end. :P

Offline kamehemeha

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: September 22, 2006, 02:23:46 AM »
Quote from: ""The Purple Parrot""
Trying to reach an artifact in the center of the temple from underneath is just impossible... Like, absolutely no chance. Almost all of the episodes in which they would've had to get it from underneath ended in a room pretty far away from the center room, ie. The Missing Portrait, the Ivory Elephant, the Golden Spider Web, the Wattle Bottle/Fountain of Youth.

and as for me not liking Galileo's Cannonball: The camerawork was terrible... shaking the entire time. It's hard for me to watch. Not to mention the layout was simple (as were most season 1 episodes). All that team really had to do was put together the monkey and ride the elevator and run. Jennifer really didn't know where she was going either. Thankfully she was removed before she really screwed up.

The end. :P

Camerawork, shmameawork!

Offline juan833blue

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: September 22, 2006, 05:46:30 AM »
More new episodes today on Nick GAS, 9/22-2006:

The Medal of Sir Edmund Hillary (Silver Snakes, ran out of time but acquired artifact)

The Crown of Queen Nzinga (Red Jaguars, Caught by three temple guards and the only episode where a temple guard spirit in the Dark Forest ends a temple run)

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: September 22, 2006, 08:35:00 AM »
The Medal of Sir Edmund Hilary!!!!! BEST INCORRECT STEPS OF KNOWLEDGE ANSWER EVER!!! :D  :D

Olmec: "What mythical creature was Hilary searching for on Mt. Everest? The Abominable Snowman, Jaberwock, or a veloca raptor?"
Blue Baracuda girl: "Veloca Rapt...."
Olmec: "THAT IS INCORRECT!"

Priceless! Rofl!

Anyways, the temple run frustrates me because Tara clmbed down the central shaft to get out of the temple when she would've won had she just taken the bridge. :P

For the Crown of Queen Nzinga, my theory stands: The wall would not have broken down, and Renee would've been forced to find the key and go upto the shrine to assemble the monkey. However, she was doomed for accidentally passing the hidden half pendant. You could tell that once Kirk had pointed that out, she wanted to go back and look for it but figured "screw it" and reached into the tree without trying the busted wall....so we'll never know if it was going to break down or not.

...I was rooting for the Parrots. :?

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
« Reply #771 on: September 22, 2006, 11:40:30 AM »
Bobby was an awesome Parrot :D

Offline sag_2006

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: September 23, 2006, 10:32:21 AM »
9/23/06:

The Treasure Map of Jean Lafitte
The Upside-Down Compass of Henry Hudson

Offline juan833blue

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: September 23, 2006, 10:50:50 AM »
Nyech!!!!      More repeats

Offline kamehemeha

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: September 24, 2006, 01:39:53 AM »
As Krankoff would say, Nyech!  Even more repeaats today!

The Silver Cannonball of Grandy Nanny
The Missing Portrait of Habs Holbein

Offline juan833blue

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: September 24, 2006, 05:21:42 AM »
More Repeats again??!!!, I'm watching the NFL Today.

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: September 24, 2006, 05:39:41 AM »
While I'm going to mall, doing homework, & watching The Amazing Race, Celebrity Fit Club, & Flavor of Love.

Offline tss1011

• Silver Snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: September 24, 2006, 06:46:28 AM »
Third time in less than a month...I doubt these two episodes are that popular.   :roll:  Oh well, I'd be watching football anyway, regardless of what episodes are on.

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: September 24, 2006, 07:29:30 AM »
Better have the Collar of Davy Crocket & the Plumed Headdress of Cosarara tomorrow.

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
« Reply #779 on: September 24, 2006, 07:36:53 AM »
Quote from: ""tss1011""
Third time in less than a month...I doubt these two episodes are that popular.   :roll:  Oh well, I'd be watching football anyway, regardless of what episodes are on.

Maybe Nick GaS is trying to make us dislike the channel so it can disappear... There isn't any reason to show the same episodes three times in a month.