Author Topic: Daily Episode Log - GaS/TurboNick  (Read 125834 times)

Offline kamehemeha

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
Daily Episode Log - GaS/TurboNick
« Reply #615 on: September 05, 2006, 11:16:48 AM »
Quote from: ""Olmec""
Yeah, kinda mad they got me pumped for nothing, but this is just as good.

Who was the person on Big Brother??? What season?

Josh, Season 3.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: September 05, 2006, 11:38:17 AM »
Whoa whoa whoa, what's with the rolling eyes? I wasn't trying to be rude or anything, just messin from one Purple Parrots fan to another. :) smiley right next to it?? Anyways sorry if I come up with horrible names for temple games and what not but hey, what else would I call it?? :wink:

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: September 05, 2006, 12:18:54 PM »
Quote from: ""Purple Parrots Fan""
I know, I was just joking around with the :roll: smiley, how else would I have put the :P

Quote from: ""kamehemeha""

Josh, Season 3.

Oh.... I'm sorry... I've seen his penis. :wink:

PS, the Gwalior episode is gonna be on soon, i can feel it! 8)

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
« Reply #618 on: September 05, 2006, 12:28:59 PM »
*cough*SHOULDBEINTHREEDAYS*cough*

Sweet, Josh was pretty cool I guess, but man he was like a gorilla, really hairy. He totally got the spotlight on the first episode, I love my BB3 DVDs.

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: September 05, 2006, 01:10:02 PM »
Quote from: ""Olmec""
*cough*SHOULDBEINTHREEDAYS*cough*

Sweet, Josh was pretty cool I guess, but man he was like a gorilla, really hairy. He totally got the spotlight on the first episode, I love my BB3 DVDs.

That should tell all your cappers to get ready to cap that epsiode and upload the temple run for me. :x  And hairy. :wink:

Offline juan833blue

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: September 05, 2006, 01:49:46 PM »
Side note on the Lucky Medallion Episode:
Ty became the second player to successfully retrieve an artifact from the Mine Shaft.  The only other player who successfully retrieved an artifact in the Mine Shaft was Jammin' Jon in season 1 (Galileo's Cannonball).

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: September 05, 2006, 02:08:17 PM »
Maybe Josh was the really hairy guy I saw a Typhoon Lagoon years ago?

Offline juan833blue

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: September 06, 2006, 05:01:28 AM »
9/6/2006 featured two center-room artifacts
The Lost Whalebone of Pythias (Orange Iguanas, Failed)
The Golden Earring of Henry Morgan (Silver Snakes, acquired aritfact, but time expired)

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: September 06, 2006, 06:40:25 AM »
And here are the reviews for today:

Lost Whalebone Of Pythias
Moat crossing was where you had to crawl on this bridge in order to get across. Steps Of Knowledge was almost a double sweep if it wasn't for the Purple Parrots ringing in. And I don't think the Silver Snakes asnwered any questions. Temple Games: yet again...red vs. orange. First game was when you had to spin around and place these fish on the green scoreboard. Both Damien and Patrick scrambled but eventually they got the hang of it. In the end, Damien of the Orange Iguanas got the 1/2 pendant. 2nd game was where you were upside down and had to place barnicles in the bin. Both Alison and Brittany got the 1/2 pendant. 3rd game was where you had to jump on this trampoline and onto a net where you had to pull the anchors down. Both teams scambled as they were constantly getting caught in the rope. @ the end of the game they each pulled 2 out of the 4 down. Final score on pendants: Red Jaguars 1 1/2 pendants, and Orange Iguanas 2 pendants so they go to the temple! Temple Run: just your typical "center of the room" loss, but the players here moved MUCH too slowly. Brittany doesn't get up to the Crypt until 2:52 on the clock, and then she progresses to the Tomb Of the Headless Kings where a temple guard takes her pendant. Once she reaches the Dark Forest, she doesn't even bother with the ress so she busts through the wall and climbs to the Shrine Of The Silver Monkey, where she is taken out. Damien was even slower, but he still made it to @ least the Room Of the Ancient Warriors when time ran out. After that kirk says "You can't slow down too much or the temple will get you."

Golden Earring Of Henry Morgan
Moat Crossing was the same as the one in "Golden Pepperoni Of Catherine de Medici." You had to stand on these stacked tubes and climb across this poll. Steps Of Knowledge were pretty good, I don't think anyone got any questions wrong. Temple games: orange vs. silver. 1st game was where you had to avoid these swinging boulders (yes, boulders again lolol) just like you had to in Temple Game 1 in the golden pepperoni episode. Orange got hit a lot of times and Ashley of the silver snakes got the 1/2 pendant. 2nd game was where you had to climb this rope and retireve the gold from the top. whichever bin weighed the most won the game. Silver's weighed more so Shem got the 1/2 pendant. 3rd game was where you had to row these boats and retireve the gold stack and then pull yourself back to the starting line. Silver Snakes scrambled the whole time and Orange Iguanas ended up tying with both teams having 1 pendant. So @ the tie breaker Shem rang in with the correct answer and won a trip to the temple! Temple Run: another "center of the room" episode, and both players seemed excited even after they lost. Anyways...Ashley goes in first and does a pretty good job. She takes the whole bottom floor until the Mine Shaft, where she is taken out. Then its Shem's turn who is very fast and makes up for some very good time. Once in the Mine Shaft, he takes the shrine ladder, assembles the monkey, breaks the kings storeroom pots, and then heads up to the Observatory and aligns the puzzle. Then in the Mandarin Hand room he grabs the earring with 2 seconds to go, but obviously doesn't make it out on time.

Offline tss1011

• Silver Snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: September 06, 2006, 06:47:01 AM »
In quasi-defense of Damien, he was too slow, but for all the flak he gets, Brittany was equally responsible for this loss.  Eight seconds to get to the Crypt?

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: September 06, 2006, 07:47:16 AM »
Even though Brittany was slower than average, she knew exactly what she was doing in each room and she cleared the entire bottom floor and put the base of the monkey on before getting removed with 1:20 left. That was MORE than enough time for Damien to get upto the shrine, asemble half of the monkey and complete the Ancient Warriors room objective... but NO. It took him a full minute to reach the shrine (cleared objectives and everything). Could you just imagine if Damien went in first!?!?  :shock:  Brittany never even would've entered the temple. This should have been a win. Pity.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: September 06, 2006, 08:12:29 AM »
Yeah, I guess you're both right, but we never knew whether or not Damien knew what he was doing cuz he was just following Brittany's path. If Damien went first, it prolly would have been the same, being taken out with 1:20, and Brittany following his path.

Offline sag_2006

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: September 06, 2006, 08:14:46 AM »
Huh, Nick GAS must really like showing "artifact in the center of the Temple" episodes suddenly.

Lost Whalebone Of Pythias

Shoula, woulda, coulda.  Neither player was very fast at all, Damien being the slowest of the two.  It's a miracle they even made it to within a room of the whalebone with their speed.

Golden Earring Of Henry Morgan

Again with the center of the temple artifact trick, but this team actually makes contact with the artifact.  Both players moved fast, with Shem (heh, first Gator and now Shem.  GAS must also have acquired an infatuation for showing contestants with interesting names) being speedier than his predecessor.  Interesting note: In the Crypt, the third book opened the Pit door, where the third door opened to the Court, where it was the third wall painting opened the door, and in the Storeroom, the third pot and the third pedestal opened those doors.  Anywho, Shem manages to grab the earring just as time expires.  NOTE: This is the only artifact placed in the Mandarin Hand room.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: September 06, 2006, 08:34:13 AM »
Yeah, 3rd thing for everything during their run in the temple. Weird...

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: September 06, 2006, 08:43:49 AM »
Even though it's out of 8 & not 3, it was the third panel pulled to show the white light.