Author Topic: Daily Episode Log - GaS/TurboNick  (Read 125803 times)

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Daily Episode Log - GaS/TurboNick
« Reply #600 on: September 04, 2006, 02:16:54 PM »
Quote from: ""kamehemeha""
Oddly, Loudmouth Dana was on a contest called Rock Star: Supernova, but was voted off.

Wait wait wait... THAT Dana is the same Dana that was on Legends?!?!? :shock:  I didn't watch Rockstar early enough to see her perform at all but i knew that there WAS a Dana.... That's pretty funny. Somebody contact her loudmouth ass and interview her! :D

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
« Reply #601 on: September 04, 2006, 06:24:43 PM »
Dana was on RockStar Supernova?! I only know the show because it's on after BB.

I'm not trying to say Rachel was an annoying screamer, I'm just saying when she screamed "GO KEITH! GO!!!!!", that was one of the things I remember about the episode, I think I told you guys that I remember particular things from episodes, this was what I remembered.

Offline kamehemeha

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: September 05, 2006, 01:19:56 AM »
I know someone related to someone on Big Brother.  Today's episodes are...

The Musselshell Armor of Apanupac
The Lucky Medallion of Atocha

I LOVE these episodes.  They'll come back to the Trojan Horeshoe soon enough but for now... we have the best Season 3 ever.  I love the Mussellshell Armor of Apanupac... I love it.

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: September 05, 2006, 02:34:27 AM »
Yeah, kinda mad they got me pumped for nothing, but this is just as good.

Who was the person on Big Brother??? What season?

Offline juan833blue

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: September 05, 2006, 02:43:36 AM »
Hey, I knew that those two episodes of legends were great.  9/05/2006 They are:
The Lucky Medallion of Atocha (Orange Iguanas)
The Mussel Shell Armor of Apanupack (Green Monkeys)
Side note:  The Mussel Shell Armor episode had a moat crossing that was fitting for this episode.  Kids had to cross three floating icebergs to get to the other side without using their hands.

The Lucky Medallion Episode had one of the longest moat crossings in Legends History.
The Mussel Shell Armor Episode had one of the quickest moat crossings in the show's history and only the Pearl Necklace of Gwalior episode had a quicker moat crossing.

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: September 05, 2006, 03:04:42 AM »
OK, as some of you might know, I have my own website, so my summaries are going on there more & coming on here less. Apologies for that, but I have some dienotes I want to write down before I forget.

-In the credits for the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanupac, you can clearly see the Bent Shaving Pan of Jedediah Smith in the King's Storeroom.
-In the Lucky Medallion of Atocha, before they start the second Temple Game, they pan out to show part of the Temple in the background. In this shot, you can see the Applewood Amulet of Emiliano Zapata in the Viper's Nest.
-If Ty had entered the Crypt instead of the Ledges in the start, he would've entered all rooms of the Temple, & [most likely] have done so avoiding all Temple Guards. There is never a Temple Guard in both entrance rooms, usually just one or none.
-If he did enter the Crypt instead of the Ledges, he would've done an amazing feat, but he would've lost another amazing feat of Jennifer [I think it's someone other then her, just my opnion] tossing the Pendant.
-The Temple Guard sound effects don't play when Ty runs into a Temple Guard in the Ledges.

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: September 05, 2006, 03:12:30 AM »
Anyone who actually thinks "Jennifer" threw the pendant to Ty is very gullible. :)

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: September 05, 2006, 05:40:33 AM »
Ah, 2 goodies today. Now for the reviews:

Mussel Shell Armor Of Apanupec:
Moat crossing was very, very quick. It was when you had to cross the 3 floating icebergs without using your hands. It was very quick and silver finished 1st, green finished 2nd, blue finished 3rd and red finished 4th. Steps Of Knowledge average IMO. Temple Games red vs. green. First game was where you had to fly upside down and place the fish into the basket. Amanda of the Green Monkeys won the 1/2 pendant. 2nd game was like the one in the "Sir Gawain" episode. You had to jump on these trampolines and on the top you had to place these toy seals in the "Seal Haven" box. (Or on top of it @ least). Red took a long time and Gator of the Green Monkeys won the 1/2 pendant. 3rd game was where you had to knock over 4 boulders. Both red and green got 2 down so in the end the Red Jaguars had 1 pendant, and the Green Monkeys got 2 pendants, so they went off to the temple! Temple run: AWESOME! One of the best runs of all time. Amanda starts off @ an average speed, in the pit she has trouble knocking the collumn over, so Gator shouts for her to "jump off" and she does. then she goes to the Tomb Of The Headless Kings where a temple guard takes her pendant. Then she continues the take the bottom level until the Dark forest, where she is taken out. Then its Gator's turn who is very fast and follows amanda's path. In the Dark Forest he busts through the wall and once in the quicksand bog, he takes the ladder to the shrine. (which was a very smart move). In the shrine the 3rd guard takes his pendant but it doesn't matter they can still go on. In the Room Of the Ancient Warriors you can hear Amanda cheering him on, and once he completes the objective, he goes into the Chamber Of The Sacred Markers and retrieves the artifact and then races out of the temple, (while some of the mussel shells fall off) and he escapes with 10 seconds to spare, recording a rare "Center Of The Room" win.

Lucky Medallion of Atocha
Moat crossing was when you had to climb upside down on this poll to get across. It was a very long moat crossing and Green Monkeys and the Silver Snakes had a very tough time. Steps Of Knowledge, again average IMO. Temple games: red vs. orange (there were a lot of temple games throughout the entire show that had red vs. orange). First game was where you had to climb this wall and kick in the squares that would help you climb it. Ty of the Orange Iguanas finished very quickly and got the half pendant. 2nd game was where you were spinning around on this boulder, trying to hang on for dear life. Another quick finish to a temple game, the red jaguar girl fell off, giving Jennifer of the Orange Iguanas the 1/2 pendant! 3rd game was where you went around and collected the money bags and placed it in your bucket. The final score was Orange Iguanas with 9 bags and Red Jaguars with 11 bags. So its a tie, as both teams have 1 pendant. Ty answers the right question and gives the Orange Iguanas a trip to the temple! Temple Run: very memorable. Ty heads to the Ledges where he drops his pendant. So Jennifer (or so I've heard) tosses him the pendant. And then seconds alter the temple guard just takes the pendant. Then he continues into the Observatory, then into Medusa's Lair, where from there he takes the whole upper floor of the temple, until he reached the Mine Shaft. Thats where he grabs the Medallion and escapes with about 8 seconds to spare. If Ty had started in the Crypt instead of the ledges, it would have been one of those runs where a player doesn't encounter a single temple guard.

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: September 05, 2006, 07:00:22 AM »
Everything is "boulders" to you, isn't it PPF? :P

Offline juan833blue

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: September 05, 2006, 07:31:27 AM »
In the lucky medallion episode, the second temple game required the girls to hold on to dear life on a spinning horse, meaning that the medallion episode was taped the same day as the "Applewood Amulet of Emiliano Zapata."
Trust me, those two episodes were easily the most memorable temple runs in Legends history on featured the second player throwing a dropped pendant back to the frontrunner before a temple guard captures him and it turned out to be a successful run anyway, while the other had the closest win in legends history as Olivia-Emma crossed the gate with the Amulet with a little less than a second left.  AMAZING!!!!

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: September 05, 2006, 07:44:24 AM »
Quote from: ""The Purple Parrot""
Everything is "boulders" to you, isn't it PPF? :)

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: September 05, 2006, 08:27:18 AM »
Quote from: ""juan833blue""
In the lucky medallion episode, the second temple game required the girls to hold on to dear life on a spinning horse, meaning that the medallion episode was taped the same day as the "Applewood Amulet of Emiliano Zapata."
Trust me, those two episodes were easily the most memorable temple runs in Legends history on featured the second player throwing a dropped pendant back to the frontrunner before a temple guard captures him and it turned out to be a successful run anyway, while the other had the closest win in legends history as Olivia-Emma crossed the gate with the Amulet with a little less than a second left.  AMAZING!!!!

The fact that it's the Temple Game doesn't mean that it was taped the same day. The Silver Horseshoe of Butch Cassidy had that game. The Plumed Headdress of Cosarara had that game. Those were different layouts, & the fact that you can clearly see the Applewood Amulet in the Viper's Nest when the camera pans out before the start of the game.

Offline sag_2006

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: September 05, 2006, 08:35:41 AM »
Mussel Shell Armor Of Apanupec

Gator was the star of the show here.  After Amanda gets taken out in the Forest, Gator (or should we call him Cheetah?) blazed through the temple with speed only matched by Zac in the Secret Map of the Bandit Queen.  He completed the monkey, bashed through the wall, chose the correct armor in the Ancient Warrior room, and grabbed the artifact and ran out with a good 10 seconds still on the clock.  Had Amanda been paired with another kid, this would not have been a win.

Lucky Medallion of Atocha

A few weeks ago, GAS aired a Legends episode where the backrunner was forced into the Temple carrying his partner's pendant, which she lost before encountering a Temple Guard.  It almost happened here as well.  Fortunately, the partner here was on the spot and managed to retrive his pendant and give it to him right before the Temple Guard seized it.  Had that not have happened, the outcome would've been much different.  Ty's only hesitation was in the Viper's Nest, and even then, it was a moot point, as he grabbed the medallion and made it out with 8 seconds to spare.  Officially, it goes in the books as a solo win, but Jennifer is as much responsible for this run being successful.

Offline juan833blue

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: September 05, 2006, 10:11:16 AM »
The Spinning Horses in season 2 were also seen in the Golden Goblet of Atilla the Hun, The Leopard-Skin Cloak of Annie Oakley and the Cracked Crown of the Spanish King.

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: September 05, 2006, 10:34:44 AM »
Quote from: ""juan833blue""
No to mention the Lucky Pillow was recorded on the same day.  It's easier to tell by the moat crossings. :wink:

Quote from: ""Purple Parrots Fan""
Quote from: ""The Purple Parrot""
Everything is "boulders" to you, isn't it PPF? :)

Whoa whoa whoa, what's with the rolling eyes? I wasn't trying to be rude or anything, just messin from one Purple Parrots fan to another. :P