Author Topic: Daily Episode Log - GaS/TurboNick  (Read 125602 times)

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Daily Episode Log - GaS/TurboNick
« Reply #525 on: August 31, 2006, 06:34:48 AM »
Would it be possible for somebody to send me or post the entire schedule of Legends episodes (since it is consistent)? I'd love to get that on my site!

Offline sag_2006

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: August 31, 2006, 08:26:42 AM »
The Mysterious Manuscript of Mary Shelley

While not the fastest kids in the world, the Barracudas here had a pretty good map of the Temple, and even made it to the Shrine, one room away from the artifact.  Unfortunately (or rather humorously, depending on how you see it), Larry had serious difficulty putting the monkey together.  It turned into Frakenstein's Monkey! :P  Time runs out because of this.  NOTE: In an unique twist, Kirk lets the frontrunner do his usual closing spiel.

The Silver Horseshoe of Butch Cassidy

One of the best solo runs of all-time.  What makes this run even more impressive is that the team came in with only 1 pendant.  In fact, Kirk dubs this team "The Comeback Kids".  They were behind most of the episode, but managed to come back every time and earn their vacation.  Paula was quick and smart, and encountered her only Temple Guard (Spirit) in the Dark Forest.  She grabs the horseshoe with 1:25 remaining, and then races for her life like there were only 10 seconds to spare.  She makes it through the gates with a healthy 53 seconds still on the clock.

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
« Reply #527 on: August 31, 2006, 10:35:00 AM »
Quote from: ""nicklegends""
Would it be possible for somebody to send me or post the entire schedule of Legends episodes (since it is consistent)? I'd love to get that on my site!

Well, I have my episode log since February 1, 2006.

« Reply #528 on: August 31, 2006, 10:42:41 AM »
the silver horse shoe: paula and matt got really lucky. in the final temple game paula hit the ground but pulled herself up one more spin and this teams hope of making it to the temple would have been destroyed. also at the temple, paula's original plan was the simple straight line thoery (which usually leads to disaster) but fortunattly (luckly) the door to the kings stooroom did not open so she headed down into the throne room and followed the bottom path. a stratagy which worked. this team truly was the lucky comebackers

Offline Headbanger15

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: August 31, 2006, 10:59:58 AM »
Mysterious Manuscript: The legend was pretty spooky even if it seemed unrealistic. The Temple Run wasn't that good, but it was famous for it's finale: The monkey got all disasembled, the belly was upside down and it was pretty much the end of that temple run.

Silver Horseshoe: The Orange Iquanas, also known as the Comeback Kids came back in that last Temple Game and won the Tie breaker. The solo run through was pretty awesome even though Paula tried to go to the King's Storeroom vie the Heart Room, but that door didn't open. She got caught by a Temple Spirit, but still got to the artifact and BLAZED out of the Temple. YAY.

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: August 31, 2006, 11:24:57 AM »
I dunno if i'm the only one, but I hate the Silver Horseshoe episode. The temple was too easy and the Purple Parrots lost in the tie breaker.... Yeah... :roll:

« Reply #531 on: August 31, 2006, 02:27:49 PM »
Quote from: ""The Purple Parrot""
I dunno if i'm the only one, but I hate the Silver Horseshoe episode. The temple was too easy and the Purple Parrots lost in the tie breaker.... Yeah... :roll:
the orange iguanas weren't the smartest or strongest but the were the luckiest

Offline tss1011

• Silver Snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: August 31, 2006, 03:38:09 PM »
The Mysterious Manuscript: Pretty decent legend despite one of the worst puns ever uttered on the show ("be where").  Not much to say about the games, except the Blue Barracudas dominated, and the third game featured a big-time dud of a "joke" by Kirk, "Ring around the monster!"  Since Blue did so well in the games, I was expecting them to do better than they did.  For all her enthusiasm, Katie was kind of a flake (notice how Kirk had to prompt her to say, "I am!").  And we all know about Larry's troubles with the monkey...

Haven't seen the Silver Horseshoe.

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
« Reply #533 on: August 31, 2006, 06:09:14 PM »
The Mysterious Manuscript of Mary Shelley ?

1st Red Jaguars
2nd Blue Barracudas
3rd Green Monkeys
4th Silver Snakes

1st Blue Barracudas (SWEEP)
2nd Silver Snakes

The Moat was good, Orange Iguanas & Purple Parrots were doomed once they fell. The Legend was kinda funny ?be where?? The Steps of Knowledge, gotta love Kate. Gotta love Clyde, too bad their on separate teams. The First Temple Game, they had to crawl under the little pop up things & grab chapters of books. They tied, but Kate was further along, but it?s not season 1, so screw that, Ashlee & Kate tied. Second Temple Game, spin in the wheel. 13-12, Larry beat Clyde, so now it?s 1 Pendant Blue Barracudas & ? Pendant Silver Snakes. Third Temple Game, ?Ring Around the Monster? gotta love Kirk for that. Blue Barracudas won, so Kate & Larry in the Temple Run. In the Temple, Kate was going first, I love her enthusiasm. She went into the Crypt then into the Pit of the Pendulum, dang it, she almost was able to swing back. So she has to climb up the wall & goes into the Chamber of the Sacred Markers, Temple Guard in the scary spot. It?s so funny, she?s like shrugging her shoulders at the Temple Guard, then you see him point to where he came out, then go in his hiding door. She goes up into the King?s Storeroom & heads into the Room of the Ancient Warriors, & sadly gets taken out with 1:12, as she put the middle piece on first, but upside down. Larry was pretty slow, he was walking through a lot of parts. He skips through the Room of the Ancient Warriors, & has 30 seconds to make a Frankenstein, literally. Base was still off, middle was upside down, head was sideways. Wowo.

The Silver Horseshoe of Butch Cassidy ?

1st Red Jaguars
2nd Purple Parrots
3rd Green Monkeys
4th Orange Iguanas

1st Orange Iguanas (SWEEP)
2nd Purple Parrots

The Moat was good, Paula sucked, making it across when second Purple Parrot player was a little behind her. She got across, Matt used his arms across the whole thing, narrowly beating the Blue Barracudas. The Legend was pretty good, Matt swup the Steps of Knowledge for the Orange Iguanas. This was one of the few season 2 episodes where Kirk had talking interviews with the kids. The first Temple Game, Paula vs. Terry, crawl out & grab the bags & go back without hitting the swinging obstacles. Though one of Terry?s bags was knocked off by the obstacle, he still won. The Second Temple Game, Matt vs. Wendy, they had to collect the gold on the see-saw harness thing. Wendy won. The Third Temple Game, they had to hang onto the horse. Terry fell off, but Wendy, Matt, & Paula stayed on, forcing a tiebreaker. Matt answered ?The Pony Express? & won for the Orange Iguanas. This was one of the first episodes, if not the first. Kirk, instead of saying the teams who made it across the Moat in backwards order (like Silver-Purple-Orange-Green-Blue-Red) said it in reverse order that they made it, so he said Orange-Green-Purple-Red. Wow, these were the comeback kids. Paula went first. Stayed on the bottom (though the camera was in the Crypt in the beginning, it switched back to where Paula was, the Ledges) went into the Heart Room, down into the Throne Room, only season 2 player to do that, then stayed on the bottom more. Temple Guard in the Dark Forest, but we kept looking at the rather gold tree, that didn?t have a Temple Sprit. Paula grabbed the Silver Horseshoe with 1:25 left & raced across the top (haha, when all doors are open, apparently, the King?s Storeroom Temple Guard hiding spot was too!), went through the Ledges, & won with 0:53 left. Amazing. Side Notes: Paula?s rooms were all ?press the actuator? & Kirk called the Mine Shaft ?the Well?.

Offline juan833blue

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: September 01, 2006, 04:38:16 AM »
9/1/2006
The Golden Pepperoni of Catherine De' Medici
The Oracle Bowl of Delphi
(Both bad Purple Parrot Temple Runs)

Offline Headbanger15

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: September 01, 2006, 04:48:56 AM »
A lot of people love the Purple Parrots but these runs have to be their worst ever. And what's even more weird is that both runs ended in the same upper-left room thing.

I refused to watch the Golden Pepperoni and I ain't watching the Oracle Bowl either

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: September 01, 2006, 07:11:01 AM »
GOLDEN PEPPERONI!!!! <333333333333333333

I LOVE that episode! I personally think the temple run is very exciting because it comes down to the last second and she passes it up! Her partner's reaction is priceless. :lol:

As for the Oracle Bowl.... well, Jackie was one of the most clueless contestants ever. Pathetic really. :?

Offline sag_2006

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: September 01, 2006, 08:46:30 AM »
The Golden Pepperoni of Catherine De' Medici

GET THE PEPPERONI!  That's all that needs to be said about this one.

The Oracle Bowl of Delphi

Shane speeds through his part of the Temple, but sadly, gets taken out in the Swamp, setting the stage for one of the dumbest players in the show's history.  She obviously wasn't paying attention, and helplessly tried every door she could find.  She finally makes it to the Cove, where she wastes the final 30 seconds learning the room's objective.  Consequently, time runs out, but it can't have come soon enough.  Had Shane not been partnered up with an idiotic backrunner, they might've at least gotten to the artifact.

Offline juan833blue

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: September 01, 2006, 09:21:42 AM »
During Season 1, Eusinia and Jacqueline had two things in common:
First, they were both on the Purple Parrots;
and Second, these were two of the most dimwitted contestants during season one in legends.
At least Eusinia during the King Tut episode went first, allowing her partner to reach the cobra staff, but Jacqueline was so dumb, she should not have been with the Parrots during the Delphi episode.  Chances were if Jacqueline went first, she would have gone up to the Gargoyles, where the first temple guard was and she would have been removed in the swamp, but Shane would have moved much faster and he could've been the one to bring the bowl out of the temple.  TOO BAD!!!
Also: when Olmec tells where the Golden Pepperoni is, we see the Missing Weathermaps of Charles Lindbergh in the Dark Forest, which meant that the pepperoni episode was taped the same day as the Missing Weathermaps and also, Olmec tells that the Pepperoni was in the "Secret Password Room" instead of the Room of the Secret Password.  Akila should have been on the Legends hall of shame for passing up the pepperoni in the last four seconds of the run.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: September 01, 2006, 10:22:22 AM »
Okay since i've been offline for a few days, this means now I'm in another house right now, and they have nick Gas too! :D So I'm gonna be doing my first ever reviews. :wink:

Gloden Pepperoni Of Catherine de Medici
moat crossing was pretty good, they had to stand on these tubes and climb on this poll. Green Monkeys were first, Purple Parrots were 2nd, Orange Iguanas were 3rd, and silver finished 4th. Steps Of knowledge was almost a sweep, both teams were enthisiastic and kind of smart. green finished 1st, and purple finished 2nd. Temple Games: Green vs. Purple. The first game is when they have to crawl through to retrieve the thingys (forgot what it was called) but they had to avoid the swinging boulders. Both teams get the 1/2 pendant 2 the end. 2nd game they had to climb up a boulder and pick up those grey pieces on top. Purple scrambled quite a bit and green ended up getting the 1/2 pendant. Temple game 3 they had to climb through this rope to see if they coild find crowns for these heads. both were doing a pretty good job but purple finished 1st so they got to the temple! Temple run: pitiful if you ask me. Chris jeads straight for the Crypt where hes caught be a temple guard immediately. the swings across the pit trying to open the 2 doors on top, but falls to the bottom where he signals Akila the 1/2 pendant. right after that hes taken out and Akila takes over. She moves pretty slowly and goes pass the 1/2 pendant. (eventually goes back for it). Once she makes it to the Shrine Of the silver monkey she puts the monkey together and then goes into the secret password room where instead of getting the artifact, she goes up to the mine shaft instead. when time runs out Chris falls to his knees.

I'll put up my review for "Oracle Bowl Of Delphi" later. I know, ^ that was a bad review.