Author Topic: Daily Episode Log - GaS/TurboNick  (Read 133732 times)

Offline The Silver Snake

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
Daily Episode Log - GaS/TurboNick
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2006, 01:51:31 PM »
I will do that as soon as I get my computer back. :wink: I'm on another computer now.

Edit: Does anyone realize that you could see them posing for a picture? (TGM's avatar)

Offline The Green Monkey

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2006, 02:22:41 PM »
Yeah, I knew that. I found it on Nick GAS's website, and I'm a Green Monkey fan, and it showed them winning, so...you do the math. :D

And thanks a lot. :wink: About how long should it take?

Offline The Silver Snake

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2006, 02:38:29 PM »
I'm not sure when I'll get it back. But I'll let you know. :D

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2006, 07:47:12 AM »
The Jeweled Necklace of Montezuma
Henry VIII's Great Seal

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2006, 10:20:52 AM »
Awwww, i missed them today... Good thing i've seen both of them but i haven't seen The Jeweled Necklace of Montezuma in a long time and i really wanted to see her drop the monkey torso off the edge. :cry:

Offline sag_2006

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2006, 01:10:31 PM »
Ahh... 2 goodies today: One of two episodes where part of the Monkey is dropped, and the legendary episode where the Temple Guard scares the crap outta the poor second runner. Two of the classic moments in Legends history.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2006, 01:40:39 PM »
lol I wonder if anyone has the episode upload for "Henry VIII's Great Seal" cuz I haven't seen that one yet.

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2006, 09:25:40 AM »
The Keys to the Alhambra
The Lost Lariat of Pecos Bill

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2006, 09:40:23 AM »
Wow, after two exciting and/or episodes yesterday, we have the most disappointing episodes today.

Offline sag_2006

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2006, 09:43:35 AM »
2 Season 1 eps, and two of the more frustrating Temple Runs on the show.  The first ep features one of the most pathetic backrunners the show saw, while the second half of the doubleheader sees the winners actually grabbing the artifact, but certain mistakes (including a Fogg-Up that caused the backrunner to make an unnecessary detour) prevent them from escaping.

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2006, 01:12:46 PM »
I actually like the Lariat episode.... but yeah... I've seen The Keys to the Alhambra like 92384732 times and i hate it more and more each time.

Something i noticed though: Lisa goes into the Tomb of the Ancient Kings (where her partner was removed and the wall doesn't break down) and the door to the shrine passage was already opened before she put the key on the  magnet panel. It was closed when the temple gaurd jumped out and grabbed her partner so for some reason, they opened the door at some point between Lisa entering the temple and entering the room.... weird.... this also probably added to her confusion.

EDIT: Just watched it again on TV, i was wrong, the Tomb-to-Shrine door opened automatically when the temple gaurd took the frontrunner out of the temple.

« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2006, 01:36:16 PM »
wow the second runner on the Alhambra episode is possibly one of the worst contestants to ever do the run. I felt like I was watching in slow motion. With extra confussion turned on  :wink: she went in and out of the same rooms like 5 times, what was she thinking?

Offline sag_2006

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2006, 09:40:01 AM »
Today's episodes:

John Sutter and the Lost Map of the Gold Mine
The Silver Saddle Horn of Hannibal

The first ep is a classic, with more Fogg-Ups than most episodes combined, and another hilarious moment at the end of the Temple Run.  The second features a frustrating Temple Run where bad luck does the team in.

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2006, 09:42:13 AM »
Wow, two more Season 1 episodes? They've really been going all out on those recently...

« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2006, 10:15:42 AM »
on the silver saddle episode did everyone catch how mad the Red Jaguar boy was getting on the steps of knowledge, I had a nice laugh at that one. I was also disappointed the Orange Iguanas didn't make it to the temple cause they killed on the moat. They were across easily a minute before the second team and proabably 2 minutes before the third. They likely would have owned if they had made it to the temple.