Author Topic: Daily Episode Log - GaS/TurboNick  (Read 133813 times)

Offline PAK Man

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
Daily Episode Log - GaS/TurboNick
« Reply #1785 on: April 26, 2007, 06:09:08 PM »
Quote from: ""The Ancient Warrior""
Well anyway, I wish it was made a little more clear whether or not Gracelyn could've gone down from the King's Storeroom.  I don't think the door opened thou, but it could've even thou that would've made the minimum path just six rooms long.  IMO i think she would've had to descend the central column.  What do you think?

Was it ever made clear that the Shrine doors didn't open? I was always under the impression they did, and she was just not thinking and headed back. It's hard to say if the door to the room below opened.

By the way, did anybody else notice Kirk's pronunciation problems with Cosarara? The most obvious is after the moat, where he trills the "R" sound for absolutely no reason.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #1786 on: April 27, 2007, 01:49:51 AM »
4/27/07

The Two-Cornered Hat of Napoleon
The Silk Sash of M?l?n

Aww, and I thought they'd keep with the "same layout, same production day" theme and play The Shriveled Hand of Afua as the second episode.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1787 on: April 27, 2007, 06:15:06 AM »
I don't think any doors opened in the King's Storeroom for the Sacred Ring episode because she could have just gone down into Medusa's Lair from the Observatory. The King's Storeroom was most likely just a dead end.

Now, for the Shriveled Hand of Efoua: I always used to think that this layout was extremely difficult, but Bobby could have saved a ton of time and gone down into the Mineshaft from the Shrine instead of taking the all-too-slow elevator.

Offline jfeathe

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: April 27, 2007, 02:39:38 PM »
Quote from: ""Purple Parrots Fan""
It's weird that the 2 episodes that are playing are on the same production day. Maybe they're trying to hint episode orders? (Though I could be wrong on that).

I usually don't get into episode order discussions but I remember during the Cosarara episode Kirk said something to the effect of "We're going to send the Purple Parrots... I mean Green Monkeys into the temple. The episode right before it just sent the Purple Parrots into the temple. I don't think it's a stretch to say they're in order.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: April 27, 2007, 03:25:43 PM »
Well again, I could be wrong on this, I'm just guessing considering the episodes fall in the same layout.

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
« Reply #1790 on: April 28, 2007, 05:35:05 AM »
04/28:

The Priceless Portrait of the Polynesian Girl
The Bifocal-Monocle of One-Eyed Jack

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: April 29, 2007, 05:03:17 AM »
4/29/07

The Golden Spider Web of Robert the Bruce
The Discarded Seal of Ivan the Terrible
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: April 29, 2007, 07:40:37 AM »
Ehh, at least The Discarded Seal is one that I can watch multiple times without boredom.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: April 30, 2007, 10:37:01 AM »
4/30/07

The Mummified Hand of the Egyptian King
The Lost Taj Mahal Turban of Aurangzeb

Not gonna do the monthly episodes recap, I'll leave that to "The Room of the Golden Idols" now.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: April 30, 2007, 04:00:05 PM »
Oh, I almost forgot.  Was it The Purple Parrot who said "Ever notice how the Purple Parrots girls always have the uncommon names"? Well, the girl on the Purple Parrots in The Lost Taj Mahal Turban of Aurangzeb was named Jennifer.

Also, I think the Lost Taj Mahal Turban of Aurangzeb looked a bit like the Very Tall Turban of Ahmad Baba with an outline of the Taj Mahal tacked on, but that's just me.  Also, shouldn't it have been purple as the screenshots during the legend showed, not green?

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: May 01, 2007, 10:25:18 AM »
Back to the shows that started it all!

5/01/07
Galileo's Cannonball
Wild Bill Hickok and the Dead Man's Hand

And by the way, am I the first one to notice this? Okay, so the Observatory was a total dead-end in Wild Bill Hickok and the Dead Man's Hand, but not because of the Temple design.  A production defect occurred, leaving the Observatory-Wall Climb tunnel closed from the Wall Climb end only (the bar door in the Observatory clearly opened.)

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1796 on: May 01, 2007, 11:44:38 AM »
Back to the shows that started it all!

5/01/07
Galileo's Cannonball
Wild Bill Hickok and the Dead Man's Hand

And by the way, am I the first one to notice this? Okay, so the Observatory was a total dead-end in Wild Bill Hickok and the Dead Man's Hand, but not because of the Temple design.  A production defect occurred, leaving the Observatory-Wall Climb tunnel closed from the Wall Climb end only (the bar door in the Observatory clearly opened.)

Wow, nice catch! I don't think it would've really helped them much (unless them went back to the Wall Cimb, then into the Throne Room, and then realized the Swamp door was open)

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: May 02, 2007, 01:35:15 AM »
5/02/07

The Pendant of Kamehameha
The Stolen Arm of Shiva

Which brings me down to only four episodes I've never seen before.

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
« Reply #1798 on: May 02, 2007, 05:47:53 AM »

It's certainly probable that this was a production defect, but it's also possible that the crew just didn't want to fiddle with the Observatory door considering it wouldn't really make a difference in the paths a player could take. But you're probably right anyway.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: May 02, 2007, 11:05:56 AM »
Also, for today's episode.  Did Evan have just the half Pendant when he entered the Shrine? Cause I think he picked up the other half on the platform where the silver monkey's supposed to be put together, but I'm only say 90% sure.