Author Topic: Daily Episode Log - GaS/TurboNick  (Read 143868 times)

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
Daily Episode Log - GaS/TurboNick
« Reply #315 on: August 10, 2006, 08:58:46 AM »
Ugh, I missed 4 of my favorite episodes. Ugh, we had to go to Wildwood then! Frick!

The Mask of Shaka Zulu - I love this episode, but not for Red Jaguars. It was pretty average, actually. He didn't do much at all. But the person I loved was Phillip from the Green Monkeys. Ahh, he had so much ADHD, he's one of my favorite contestants of all time. <3 Phil.

The Golden Ship of Elizabeth I - Pretty good. I <3'd the whole Temple Game "three wigs" error. Joe & Gabby could've been caught in less then a minute if they moved faster (mainly the Wall Climb)

The Enormous Iron Nose Ring of Babe the Ox - Frick, I wanted to see this. Now, I have to wait until October. Oh well, my cousin has this on tape. I <3 this. I have a little of it on tape from a 97-98 rerun, but the tape ran out, after massive static. Joel rocks, he dodged a Temple Guard, would've shattered Shaka Zulu if he didn't go down, but it was the only person to go through the Rock Quarry with the artifact.

The Metal Beard of the Egyptain Queen - Awesome, solid overall. Good Temple Run, Randy took the most unusual route out of the Temple that I've ever seen. She deserved it, along with T.J.

« Reply #316 on: August 10, 2006, 09:12:01 AM »
i think joel took a wierder route than randy

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: August 10, 2006, 10:49:15 AM »
hey juan833blue, i know you're new to the forum and stuff, but when you quote me, can you NOT type within the quote? It looks like you're trying to change my words around and that's just kinda a pet peeve of mine...

And i'll have to debate you about a couple of the rooms that you say held temple gaurds in them. There's no proof besides logic... and sometimes LOTHT just ain't too logical. :P

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: August 10, 2006, 11:13:30 AM »
Wow, that is a lot of reviews.

Offline juan833blue

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: August 10, 2006, 12:47:30 PM »
Quote from: ""The Purple Parrot""
hey juan833blue, i know you're new to the forum and stuff, but when you quote me, can you NOT type within the quote? It looks like you're trying to change my words around and that's just kinda a pet peeve of mine...

And i'll have to debate you about a couple of the rooms that you say held temple gaurds in them. There's no proof besides logic... and sometimes LOTHT just ain't too logical. :P

I'm sorry about that.

Offline juan833blue

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: August 10, 2006, 12:51:18 PM »
Quote from: ""The Purple Parrot""
I really don't see how Kelly was that much cuter than most of the other girls on the show. Amanda from the Mussel Shell Armor episode is notably cuter. :roll:  *starts cute girl war* :D

Amanda from the Mussel Shell episode was really cute and besdies, she was a very smart player and she was also very excited when Gator Crossed the gate with the Mussel Shell Armor.

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: August 10, 2006, 03:20:51 PM »
The Missing Weathermaps of Charles Lindbergh
The Treasure of Anne Bonny

2 Red Jaguar runs today...

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: August 10, 2006, 06:35:18 PM »
The Missing Weathermaps of Charles Lindbergh
&
The Treasure of Anne Bonny

Both Red Jaguar temple runs. Neither are worthy of an episode description from me. The Tresure of Anne Bonny team would've won is Ron had gone in first and Fred/Katherine would've gone in second.

Offline juan833blue

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: August 11, 2006, 05:57:37 AM »
Today's Episodes of Legends on Nick GAS were:
The Cracked Crown of the Spanish King
The Dragonlady and the Blue Pearl

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: August 11, 2006, 06:26:25 AM »
2 orange iguana runs today, cool...

Offline The Green Monkey

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: August 11, 2006, 06:34:11 AM »
Ah...a rather plain temple run, followed by a very exciting one.

Offline tss1011

• Silver Snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: August 11, 2006, 06:46:21 AM »
"Cracked Crown" was forgettable.  I honestly don't remember much about it.  "Blue Pearl" was exciting, even if Jennifer never figured out that crawling out to get the pearl just might be more effective.  One of the Legends "all-stars"?  Give me a break.

Allthough, to be fair to her, Albert was a retard, inept and inarticulate (see the scintillating exchange below).

(After 2nd temple game)
Kirk: Wow!  That was amazing!  How did you do that?
Albert: I don't know.
(Scene.)

Offline juan833blue

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: August 11, 2006, 08:32:46 AM »
Today's second Orange Iguana temple run was exciting, even if they did not get the Blue Pearl.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: August 11, 2006, 09:29:59 AM »
Yeah, the 2nd runner was only inches away from it.

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: August 11, 2006, 11:46:15 AM »
Well, i haven't watched Legends yet today, but finding out that The Dragon Lady and the Blue pearl episode is on today excites me. I LOVE this episode. The temple run makes me so giddy and it's such a close loss. Jennifer is totally an all-star in my books.

The Cracked Crown of the Spanish King however is one of the WORST temple runs of the entire series for me. I just hated it.