Author Topic: Daily Episode Log - GaS/TurboNick  (Read 125308 times)

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
Daily Episode Log - GaS/TurboNick
« Reply #1290 on: January 15, 2007, 06:01:43 AM »
A lot of connections between the episodes this time.  Both are Season 3 episodes produced on the same day, the teams in the Temple Runs each win 2 prizes, and time runs out when the second runner is at more or less the same place in the Temple.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

« Reply #1291 on: January 15, 2007, 06:29:03 AM »
Someone earlyer said that the only good Red jaguar runs are the jewel encrusted egg and the two cornered hat (sorry i dont remember who you are) but i think that this is probably the best red jaguar run cause no one ever came that close to getting an artifact out of the center shaft. Plus it was a really hard layout.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: January 15, 2007, 11:03:00 AM »
Quote from: ""outer space""
Someone earlyer said that the only good Red jaguar runs are the jewel encrusted egg and the two cornered hat (sorry i dont remember who you are) but i think that this is probably the best red jaguar run cause no one ever came that close to getting an artifact out of the center shaft. Plus it was a really hard layout.

The Royal Torque of Queen Boadicea's in my top Red Jaguars Temple Runs list to.

Also, I didn't realize how retarded Karissa from The Enormous Feather of the Mi Lingh was until Renegade uploaded the Temple Run to his site.  I just knew they reached an artifact placed in the central shaft and the team won the second prize.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

« Reply #1293 on: January 15, 2007, 12:18:22 PM »
What moat crossings were played in todays games?
And temple games?

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: January 15, 2007, 02:37:31 PM »
It was the slippery footpath Moat also used (or so I hear, as I've never seen it) in The Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain.

Temple Game #1: Roll the big boulders over each other's soldiers without entering your oponent's territory.
Temple Game #3: Send the rocks over your head across the ramp so the partner can catch them.

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: January 16, 2007, 09:52:52 AM »
Quote from: ""The Ancient Warrior""
Also, Michelle from The Electrified Key of Benjamin Franklin is I think one of the only Asians that was ever on the show. (The only other one I can think of was the Purple Parrots girl in the Silver Cannonball of Granny Nanny.)

She was asian?... Coulda fooled me. I don't think she looked asian at all...

Dorothy from The Enormous Iron Nose Ring of Babe was asian... She never got to go into the temple though.

Offline Nickgas-misser

• Silver Snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: January 16, 2007, 10:45:48 AM »
1/16
King Tut's Cobra Staff
The Very Tall Turban of Ahmed Baba
:(

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: January 16, 2007, 11:35:45 AM »
No, you mean  :(.  They showed these episodes less than two weeks ago.

Offline The Mandarin Hand

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
    • Truncated Power Rangers
« Reply #1298 on: January 16, 2007, 11:55:58 AM »
Why couldn't the Shane Is Gandhi quote have come from the episode where it would have made SLIGHTLY more sense?

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: January 16, 2007, 02:51:08 PM »
Kirk: (As Jackie makes her way through the Swamp) You wanna head into the Swamp? where a Temple Guard grabbed her partner? Shane is GAN-dhi!

It sounds too much like "Shane is gone" about to break off into rambling when you think about the context and the exact way Kirk said it.

Also about The Oracle Bowl of Delphi, although we all think Jackie was a bit of a clueless player, she's the only one to complete the Pirate's Cove?>Shrine of the Silver Monkey objective.

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: January 16, 2007, 05:19:17 PM »
Jackie didn't complete the objective. Time ran out right as she put the torch in.

Also, Amanda from the Helmet of Joan of Arc completed the objective for the Room of the Three Torches.

As for the "Shane is Gandhi" thing. Sounded to me like Kirk was just saying "Shane is gone" and just got caught up in the moment.

Offline tss1011

• Silver Snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: January 16, 2007, 08:07:34 PM »
Quote from: ""The Purple Parrot""
As for the "Shane is Gandhi" thing. Sounded to me like Kirk was just saying "Shane is gone" and just got caught up in the moment.

Yup, probably just a bad pun...although Shane did use nonviolent resistance against the temple guard.

Offline Nickgas-misser

• Silver Snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: January 17, 2007, 01:34:21 AM »
1/17
Galileo's Cannonball
The Mysterious Manuscript of Mary Shelley
:(
last seen on 1/7

Offline jfeathe

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: January 17, 2007, 03:25:58 PM »
I can now officially say I have watched all 120 episodes now! I finally saw Galileo's Cannonball after missing it the first time! Hooray!

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: January 17, 2007, 03:30:29 PM »
Congrats! (And lucky, I still have at least 15 I haven't seen.  But I'm betting there's gonna be something different on tomorrow or Friday then it was on 10 days ago.)