Author Topic: Daily Episode Log - GaS/TurboNick  (Read 125157 times)

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
Daily Episode Log - GaS/TurboNick
« Reply #1170 on: January 01, 2007, 04:24:06 PM »
Thanks Olmec.  Now to stay on topic, if I'm right and the different episodes aren't a one-day thing, it should be The Moccasins of Geronimo and The Bent Shaving Pan of Jedediah Smith. (See page 2 of thread.)
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

« Reply #1171 on: January 01, 2007, 04:28:37 PM »
Quote from: ""The Ancient Warrior""
Thanks Olmec.  Now to stay on topic, if I'm right and the different episodes aren't a one-day thing, it should be The Moccasins of Geronimo and The Bent Shaving Pan of Jedediah Smith. (See page 2 of thread.)

we can only hope

Offline The Mandarin Hand

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
    • Truncated Power Rangers
« Reply #1172 on: January 01, 2007, 04:41:34 PM »
Quote from: ""The Ancient Warrior""

*Ears Perk Up*

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: January 01, 2007, 05:34:18 PM »
The only correlation between these two episodes is that the Steps of Knowledge had the same four teams:  Blue, Green, Purple, and Silver.  (A somewhat rare format IIRC.)

Although, if you asked Kirk, the Diary of Dr. Livingstone had "Silver, Green, Purple, and Blue".

Offline Nickgas-misser

• Silver Snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: January 02, 2007, 02:01:11 AM »
1/2
The Silver Saddle Horn of Hanniba
Robin Hood and Marian's Ladder

:)

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: January 02, 2007, 06:58:23 AM »
Yay!!!

Even though I don't really like these episodes, at least they're different.

I thought the steps of knowledge for the Trojan Horseshoe episode were hilarious. Olmec seemed to be getting pissed. And i noticed that today's episodes had the same four teams in the steps of knowlesdge with different teams making it to the temple games (blue and pruple first, then green and silver). The only other episode with this color combination that I can think of off the top of my head is The Leopard-Skin Cloak  of Annie Oakley.

« Reply #1176 on: January 02, 2007, 06:58:57 AM »
Quote from: ""lotht-lover""
1/2

they are mixing it up last time around it was maid mariens ladder and the snakeskin boots of billy the kid

Offline tss1011

• Silver Snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: January 02, 2007, 07:38:42 AM »
Quote from: ""The Purple Parrot""
I thought the steps of knowledge for the Trojan Horseshoe episode were hilarious. Olmec seemed to be getting pissed.

He sounds a little pissed in the Robin Hood episode as well, judging by the way he says, "No, that is incorrect."  But I would be too if I repeatedly got cut off by the Bow and Arrow Skills kid (whom I expected to say "Aw, shucks, I'm sorry mister!" after his wrong answers).

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: January 02, 2007, 10:13:18 AM »
Quote from: ""outer space""
1/2

they are mixing it up last time around it was maid mariens ladder and the snakeskin boots of billy the kid
Also, last time the 'Silver Saddle Horn' episode aired, they played it with 'Map to the Lost Gold Mine' (according to the 1st few pages in this topic).

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: January 02, 2007, 10:26:07 AM »
Aww, I could've two episodes I've never seen before, not just one. (Actually, now that I saw the Temple Games in The Silver Saddle Horn of Hannibal I think I might've seen it before.) I was really hoping to hear an interview with Lee, too.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
« Reply #1180 on: January 02, 2007, 11:27:55 AM »
Quote from: ""Purple Parrots Fan""
Quote from: ""outer space""
1/2

Also, last time the 'Silver Saddle Horn' episode aired, they played it with 'Map to the Lost Gold Mine' (according to the 1st few pages in this topic).

Really? From my list of episodes to tape (which were in an order that they should've appeared if we stuck to stchedule), these are a correct pair, just out of order.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: January 02, 2007, 11:54:21 AM »
Today's episodes:

John Sutter and the Lost Map of the Gold Mine
The Silver Saddle Horn of Hannibal

The first ep is a classic, with more Fogg-Ups than most episodes combined, and another hilarious moment at the end of the Temple Run. The second features a frustrating Temple Run where bad luck does the team in.

^ That was the last time 'Silver Saddle Horn' aired, July 14, 2006. I think around that time 'Robin Hood' and 'Snakeskin Boots' aired together too.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: January 02, 2007, 01:44:23 PM »
Again, aww.  Thou hopefully Nick GaS is finally out of the awful 20-episode cycle and I can see something different tomorrow too.

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: January 02, 2007, 01:58:27 PM »
John Sutter and the Map to the Lost Gold Mine better come on soon. It's the best episode of the first season in my opinion and someone can finally cap it if it does air.

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: January 02, 2007, 04:39:08 PM »
Two notes about the Silver Saddle Horn of Hannibal (which I did capture the run of):

A) Isn't the location of the Holes of Python Temple Guard unusual?  It's between partitions AFTER the ladder.  Maybe the contestant was intended to come down from the Treasure Room.

B) The second contestant's name is Damon, NOT Damien as NickLegends' site puts it.  He says his name is Damon before the Temple Games, and Kirk DOES say Damien during the run.  Who do you trust for a name: Kirk, or the kid whose name is in question?