Author Topic: Daily Episode Log - GaS/TurboNick  (Read 125221 times)

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Daily Episode Log - GaS/TurboNick
« Reply #1020 on: December 15, 2006, 10:38:27 AM »
I'm not sure about the one-eyed jack episode having the longest time before a guard shows up, but I think the "upside down compass" episode would be a likely candidate as well. Sherra, (the frontrunner) was caught by her first temple guard with about 1:15 on the clock. (Not sure on the exact time, I know its around a minute though).

Offline ElJarhead

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: December 15, 2006, 10:57:10 AM »
Quote from: ""Renegade Pancake""
Quote from: ""outer space""
I could be wrong but I think that the Bifocal Monical of One-eyed Jack has the record for the longest time before the first temple guard shows up.
I'll raise you a "The Broken Trident of Poseidon", "The Enormous Iron Nose Ring of Babe" (although some say there was a Dark Forest spirit that didn't get Joel), and a "The Much-Heralded Helmet of Sir Gawain".*

*I still hold that there was supposed to be a guard in the Chamber of the Sacred Markers, but the door didn't open.  Poor Temple Guard.

Sometimes they never return from the Chamber of the Sacred Markers ...

Offline jfeathe

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: December 15, 2006, 11:37:24 AM »
I agree that there were temple guards in the Gwaine and Babe the Ox episodes, but what about the Broken Trident of Poseidon? Kimberly took the most obvious path to the artifact but still no guards? Any ideas?

« Reply #1023 on: December 15, 2006, 11:39:45 AM »
Quote from: ""math""
I agree that there were temple guards in the Gwaine and Babe the Ox episodes, but what about the Broken Trident of Poseidon? Kimberly took the most obvious path to the artifact but still no guards? Any ideas?

One of the dark forest tree's?
or mabye they were just being bizarely nice only to have it end in miserable failure.

Offline jfeathe

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: December 15, 2006, 11:42:42 AM »
I completely forgot the Dark Forest tree! Maybe the Ledges as well. And perhaps in the Room of the Ancient Warriors. The door opened to the King's Storeroom. (But honestly, who would waste their time climbing up?)

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
« Reply #1025 on: December 15, 2006, 11:49:57 AM »
Yaya! I'm so happy we got episodes. I really liked the Bifocal Monocle of One-Eyed Jack, even though it was a terrible run. I remember when Mstrgmr (I wonder where he's been these days) said that Thomas grabbed a half-pendant in the Tomb of the Headless Kings. I watched it & he was right.

Offline tss1011

• Silver Snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: December 15, 2006, 12:42:45 PM »
I could be wrong but I think that the Bifocal Monical of One-eyed Jack has the record for the longest time before the first temple guard shows up.

It's certainly possible, although the first temple guard showed up pretty late in "The Belly Button of Buddha".

« Reply #1027 on: December 15, 2006, 01:20:45 PM »
Quote from: ""tss1011""

It's certainly possible, although the first temple guard showed up pretty late in "The Belly Button of Buddha".

oh i totally forgot about that one

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: December 15, 2006, 02:45:35 PM »
Yeah, I think it might be Buddha.

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: December 15, 2006, 02:54:30 PM »
Quote from: ""tss1011""

That's what i was gonna say.

Anyways, some notes on the Bifocal Monocle. Veronica is the name of the girl on the Orange Iguanas. To me, it seemed that the Iguana logos on the Orange Iguanas' shirts were a strange shade of green instead of bright yellow... Olmec looked like he had a peculiar amount moss on him, too... Maybe i just never noticed. Also, it took over a minute for Veronica to exit the pit. Indeed, Thomas found the other half pendant in the Tomb of the Headless Kings. Looked like he picked it up off one of the thrones. There was no audience for this run (which i found weird since this run has the same moat crossing as The Much-Heralded Helmet, is speculated to be recorded on the same day, and the Helmet had no audience as well).

« Reply #1030 on: December 15, 2006, 03:36:25 PM »
Did the Bifocal monical have alternate prerun fotage

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: December 15, 2006, 04:26:15 PM »
WAHOO!!!!!!

"New" episodes, baby!

It's an early Christmas gift!

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: December 15, 2006, 06:49:50 PM »
Did the Bifocal monical have alternate prerun fotage

Oh, i'm not sure... i didn't pay attention to that at all.

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: December 16, 2006, 06:32:19 AM »
OK. Today was the Milk Bucket of Freydis & the Helmet of Gengis Khan. Trust me, this was supposed to happen. They're starting to show the cycle from late July. It looked like this...

WEDNESDAY 07/19/06:

The Smashed Printing Plate of Fredrick Douglass
The Imperial Purple Robe of Empress Theodora

THURSDAY 07/20/06:

The Bifocal Monocle of One-Eyed Jack
Ponce de Leon & the Lost Fountain of Youth/The Water Bottle of Ponce de Leon

FRIDAY 07/21/06:

The Shriveled Hand of Efoua
The War Fan of the 47 Ronin

SATURDAY 07/22/06:

The Ivory Elephant of Shahrazad/Scheherazade
The Stolen Arm of Shiva

SUNDAY 07/23/06:

The Lion-Headed Bracelet of Chandragupta
The Sacred Ring of Sultan Suleiman

MONDAY 07/24/06:

The Milk Bucket of Freydis
The Helmet of Genghis Khan

So they shoewd it 4 days earlier, so what? I still feel like we're gonna get the episodes shown above.

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: December 16, 2006, 09:44:20 AM »
Well, it was nice while it lasted.

I'm never complaining about having to watch the Milk Bucket of Freydis though. :D